Long Mill Lane
Vanilla & Sesame Court
+44 207 357 0437 / + 44 (0) 7795 660 241
I am a Certified Professional Co-Active Life Coach from the industry-leading Coaches Training Institute. A licensed Firework Career Coach. ICF Associate Certified Coach and the founder of Transform Life Coaching.co
I have an Industrial Psychology and Industrial Sociology Degree from the University of Cape Town, a corporate background in Investment Banking and international coaching experience. Having lived in a number of major cities, moving countries more than once as well as having spent 10 years in Investment Banking in London, I am well aware of the challenges facing women in the workplace as well as on a personal level.
I have a particular interest in working with busy women to realize their self worth and to put them back in the driving seat, whether relating to their career and/or their personal lives. Below are some examples of how I have helped my clients:
- Worked with successful corporate women to leave the comfort of their jobs in pursuit of their own businesses and/or alternative careers.
- Assisted clients in creating a personal development plan to enhance their careers.
- Helped entrepreneurs establish structure and discipline in their businesses.
- Worked with a number of women facing the challenge of creating balance in their lives following having a baby and/or returning to work.
- Helped women to embrace the physical and emotional changes that motherhood brings.
- Coached women of all ages to realise the benefits and learning that each stage brings.
- Worked with women to understand their values and how to align these with their daily lives, thereby creating a greater level of fulfillment.
- Helped women who have relocated to establish a new life for themselves.
- Helped women increase their level of confidence and self worth.
Training, qualifications & experience
ICF Associate Certified Coach - ACC
A member of the International Coach Federation
Certified Co-Active Life Coach - CPCC
Bachelor Social Science Degree from the University of Cape Town: Majored in Industrial Psychology and Industrial Sociology
City and Guilds Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling from the UK College in London
Coaching sessions are tailored to suit each client's specific needs and availability. Please contact me to discuss fee and session options.
Initial meeting is offered free of charge without any obligation. This allows a client to experience the power of coaching, giving them the confidence to commit to the coaching process.
My clients are almost exclusively women aged between 21 and 60 going through some sort of change, be it a major career change or a change within themselves such as a new mother, empty nest syndrome or moving home. A lot of coaches have specific niche areas that they work in. I have found my clients tend to fall into the following areas: –
Mothers looking to re-connect with whom they once were before having children. This normally happens when the children have started school. Their focus is very much on themselves as an individual when they are not being a mother and a wife.
Women who want to create balance in their lives. This can be between motherhood and time for themselves or between their work and home life.
Women wanting to change careers, either following having a baby and looking to work part time or going back to work once their children are a bit older. This transition normally addresses confidence issues, self-limiting beliefs and often having to think outside the box in terms of what they used to do vs what is realistic now.
Women who want to feel more fulfilled. This looks at life purpose, values and what they need to be doing on a regular basis to feel they are adding value to the world.
Women who want to get organized. As women we have so many hats to wear and roles to play that it can sometimes feel overwhelming to get on top of life. Life Coaching helps to divide life into bite size pieces and to develop a plan for each area so that a client feels they are in the driving seat again.
'The secret to getting ahead is getting started, the secret to getting started is breaking the complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks and then starting on the first one.' ~ Mark Twain
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|