Nicol Chaplin, Executive and Career Coach
0208 810 0428
If you are reading my profile, chances are that you are thinking about seeking coaching but are not sure quite what to expect. Well, I recently received some feedback from a client who'd just completed a coaching programme with me and I wanted to share her thoughts with you as I think she really sums up the benefits of being coached;
" I think everyone should do something like this, it's brilliant, just brilliant"
- I now have a greater understanding of what makes me tick.
- I now feel able to make good decisions about my career and personal life as I understand what works for me.
- It's been great to work out what I am good at.
- It's really helped me organise my thoughts and help me make sense of them.
- Getting an expert view on how I come across has helped me understand more about myself.
- Getting a new perspective on ideas and beliefs I've held for a long time was liberating and I've now left some of the old stuff behind.
- Reconnecting with things I used to love to do was really important to me as I'd simply forgotten about them.
- It's been great to be able to talk about me and what I want in a way that helps me get more from my life.
As a coach, I work with a wide variety of professional people and my role is to help you see more clearly what your situation is, find out how you are a part of it and help you experiment and develop new solutions or ways to face your issue.
I have a background in PR and marketing communications and understand the importance of communicating effectively with your peers, your friends, your family and even yourself!
So if you worked with me, how would it work?
First we'd have an informal chat over the phone so we could discuss what's on your mind and get to know each other a little and if we think it would be good to work together then we'll agree an approach to your coaching programme. Every programme I run is tailor made and yours is no exception.
Face to face or telephone coaching is equally effective, so you decide what suits you best. I offer coaching Monday - Friday from 10.00 -18.30 (with the last session starting at 18.30), which allows my clients time to comfortably get home or head to me after work.
I am really approachable, so if you would like to know more about how coaching can help you, call me on 0208 810 0428 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for an introductory chat.
Training, qualifications & experience
Ashridge accredited executive coach
MSc in executive coaching
Licensed career coach offering the Firework career programme
Licensed user of Extended DISC psychometric profiling tool
Personal performance coaching diploma, The Coaching Academy
Corporate and executive coaching diploma, The Coaching Academy
NLP practitioner, The Coaching Academy
Stress manangement certificate from the Centre of Stress Management
Associate Member of the Association for Coaching (UK)
Associate member of the ANLP (Association of Neuro-Linguistic programming)
Bachelor of Humanities degree in Education and Drama from Froebel Institute, London University
I also have an extensive background in marketing communications and live events and have worked across multiple sectors in a variety of blue chip organisations over the past 20 years.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|