Nicol Chaplin, Executive and Career Coach
0208 810 0428 / 07931511764
If you are reading my profile, chances are that you are thinking about seeking coaching for your career or personal development but are not sure quite how it will help you. Well, I recently received some feedback from a client who'd just completed a career coaching programme with me and I wanted to share her thoughts with you;
"I realize that I have the same life as I had before (coaching) but just have a completely different attitude to it and I am now really ready to start my new job."
- I now have a greater understanding of what makes me tick.
- I now feel able to make good decisions about my career and personal life as I understand what works for me.
- It's been great to work out what I am good at.
- It's really helped me organise my thoughts and help me make sense of them.
- Getting an expert view on how I come across has helped me understand more about myself.
- Getting a new perspective on ideas and beliefs I've held for a long time was liberating and I've now left some of the old stuff behind.
- Reconnecting with people and things I used to love to do was really important to me as I'd simply forgotten about how important they are to me.
- It's been great to be able to talk about me and what I want in a way that helps me get more from my life.
As a coach, I work with a wide variety of professional people and my role is to help you see more clearly what your situation is, build your confidence in your abilities and help motivate you to develop new solutions that support you in making career changes or managing work/life balance.
I have a background in PR and marketing communications and understand the importance of communicating effectively with your colleagues, your friends, your family and even yourself!
So if you worked with me, how would it work?
First we'd have an informal chat over the phone so we could discuss what's on your mind and get to know each other a little and if we think we would work well together then we'll agree an approach to your coaching programme. Every programme I run is tailor made and yours will be no exception.
Face to face or telephone coaching is equally effective, so you decide what suits you best. I offer coaching Monday - Friday from 08.30 - 17.30 (with the last session starting at 17.30).
I am really approachable, so if you would like to know more about how coaching can help you, call me on 0208 810 0428 or email me at email@example.com for an introductory chat.
Training, qualifications & experience
Ashridge professionally accredited executive coach
MSc in executive coaching, Ashridge Business School
Licensed career coach offering the Firework career programme
Licensed user of Extended DISC psychometric profiling tool
Qualified practitioner in Myers Briggs, a preference based psychometric
Personal performance coaching diploma, The Coaching Academy
Corporate and executive coaching diploma, The Coaching Academy
NLP practitioner, The Coaching Academy
Stress management certificate from the Centre of Stress Management
Associate Member of the Association for Coaching (UK)
Associate member of the ANLP (Association of Neuro-Linguistic programming)
Bachelor of Humanities degree in Education and Drama from Froebel Institute, London University
I also have an extensive background in marketing communications and live events and have worked across multiple sectors in a variety of blue chip organisations over the past 20 years.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I currently am taking on new personal clients, so please contact me for an initial, no obligation, call.