Annie Ashdown - Business and Personal Development Coach, Author and Intuitive
Akasha Luxury Spa
Hotel Cafe Royal
68 Regent Street
1-7 Harley Street
07739 388072 / 07739 388072
How Can I Support You?
I have an extremely high success rate and only work with a limited amount of private clients, which enables me to provide each client with an optimal level of personalized service. I believe 100% in all my clients and I refuse to buy into their story of 'yeah but' - whether they are a celebrity, diplomat, PA, business owner, doctor, lawyer, CEO, or high profile entrepreneur.
Each and everyv is ready to reach the next level.
There are three ways to work with me;
Phone/Skype/Facetime In Person Meeting
Working with me is the first step to making profound changes.
It’s all about helping you create a plan of actionable change strategies to achieve extraordinary results and lasting change.
Take your rightful place in the world and claim your power right now. Discover real confidence, courage and self –assurance to overcome self- doubt and step into new possibilities.
You’re Going to Love The Self-Confident New You.From overcoming a series of personal & professional knockbacks…
I was at a major crossroads many years ago and hired a life coach and hypnotherpist which profoundly changed my life. I have first- hand experience of the extraordinary results coaching and hypnotherapy bring you in every area of your life.
How Did Things go For You in 2016?
- Are you starting to think about what you want to change in your life in 2017 or still feeling stuck?
- Have you relected over your highlights and accomplishments in 2016?
- What have been your challenges in 2016?
- What have you learned in 2016?
- What do you need to prioritise in 2017?
If you didn’t get as far as you would have liked to in 2016, that’s okay…
No more excuses, no more blocks, no more playing small.
Get out there, take action and make it happen.
So many people choose to ‘wing it’ when it comes to making changes. But that doesn’t work. When you try to implement change by yourself, it simply doesn’t work.
You don’t have the infrastructure that you require to support you. Sure, some people do manage to do it on their own. I had to. However, it took me YEARS to get to where I wanted to get to.
- Have you achieved success but have a goal that feel ‘impossible’ right now?
- Are you feeling stuck about what direction to head in?
- Have you achieved your dream but are secretly plagued by fears, self – doubt, low self -esteem and prone to resist change?
- Do you struggle to embrace change and uncertainty?
- Do you achieve success and then self - sabotage?
Wouldn’t you like to learn what NOT to do and see results NOW?
Striving to acquire new skills, attain goals, play bigger or/and increase self -confidence and self -esteem without building a solid internal canvas is like trying to sell a Picasso to a pig. It’s a waste of a Picasso and it frustrates the pig.
You may do incredibly well for a period of time but if you don’t have a robust engine and a strong support system every time you hit a roadblock or something or someone triggers you, what happens is; you drop your newly acquired toolkit.
You end up slowly slipping back into old habits. Habitation must serve you, not hold you back. Temptations arise daily for all of us to lure us off the path. When we give into those temptations we slip backwards or stay stuck.
Bottom line is, if you were going to do this on your own, you would have done it by now. It’s challenging to have breakthroughs in isolation. Why not open yourself to receive the help, support and guidance and expert feedback you deserve that will finally allow you to make that leap to the next level?
There are three types of people in the world:
- Those who make things happen,
- Those who sit on the side lines and watch things happen
- Those who ask, “What happened?”
Which one are you?
Leonardo DiCaprio, Madonna, Bill Clinton, Katie Holmes, Hugh Jackman, Anthony Hopkins and Oprah are just a few high achievers who hire coaches to work through road blacks they encounter to take their lives to the next level and continue working with them, no matter how successful they are.
l deliver the target support, guidance and accountability you require to take your life to the next level. You will be held accountable and asked to make commitments during the coaching. If you don’t remain committed to yourself I will encourage you to look at the reasons for this so you can clear any additional limiting beliefs that are sabotaging your success.
- Imagine how it would feel to make 2017 extraordinary?
- How would it feel to make the shift from settling for mediocrity to one that fulfils you on new levels?
- Imagine transforming your fear into self – assurance, conquering your inner critic and becoming a person of influence?
- Perhaps you are successful but you feel ready for more?
- How would it feel to be prosperous in all areas of your life?
- Can you imagine how incredible it would be to live an exponential life?
What’s your biggest dream for 2017 or your biggest fear for 2017?
If you are settling for a less than extraordinary life it is either because you feel you are not worthy of anything more or because you don’t know how to make changes.
What does your intution tell you your life will be like in 5 years if you change nothing?
It is possible to re write your script.
It is possible to like an extraordinary life
It is possible to increase your self confidence, self belief and self esteem.
Deep one -on - one coaching or/ and hypnotherapy with me will help you to uncover your hidden blocks. You will recieve tools, secrets and strategies to succeed.
I am an expert on self -confidence and self -assurance and I have helped hundreds to move past self - doubt, fear and insecurity, helping them fire the committee in their head that lies to them telling them they are unworthy, not good enough and they will never succeed.
My coaching helps you to reframe your perspective and break through your blind spots... and when that happens, your entire world changes.
Coaching Creates Amazing Results.
- A client of mine worked for a high street store and dreamt of starting a business but was full of fear and self -doubt. Within a few months of our first session together she had secured an investor and now has a thriving business with her designs on sale in stores in UK, New York and LA.
- One of my clients lived in London and dreamt of moving to LA. She was frozen with fear, and had procrastinated for years. She now lives in LA and is living the dream.
- A client, who is a super successful entrepreneur had built an empire but was terrified of public speaking. He had turned down many requests to speak. Then he received a public award and had to get past his fear. After one hypnotherapy session he found his 'voice'. He stood up on the podium and delivered an amazing speech to a vast crowd and loved every second of it.
- A top achieving client was fearful of speaking up to her bully boss and started dreading going to work. She began to have panic attacks and was shocked at how much it was affecting her as she was always pretty confident. She had tried every which way to communicate effectively to her boss to no avail. My coaching helped her increase her self -confidence and self esteem so much she started standing up to him in a non agressive, assertive way and the dynamics have completely changed. He has given her an increase in salary, promoted her and now treats her with the upmost respect.
- A client of mine was in a loving relationship and for the most was very happy but her partner was 100% non-committal. She was 42 and wanted marriage and children. By applying the strategies I suggested which are completely NON manipulative, she found the courage and confidence to set boundaries and take a huge risk by laying down an ultimatum; everything dramatically changed..........They are now happily married with a baby on the way.
- A client I coached was procrastinating around her dream to be a debut novelist for the longest time as she was fearful of rejection and full of self –doubt. She had a small prudent reserve and made the decision to invest most of that in coaching one -to-one. When we started working together she was begrudgingly applying for corporate roles. After a few sessions with me we unblocked her fears, and I inspired and supported her to take the leap of faith. She pplied my framework for writing. She started focusing on the dream novel. A few months later she secured a presigious agent and shortly after she secured a book deal from a major publisher.
Isn’t it time to make an investment in YOU?
My coaching is not for everyone.
My clients require commitment, courage and a willingness to reframe their perspective.
My clients and I work together minimum of three months.
When You are Ready to Take Action.
Make it Real.
Are you curious if we are a match?
Schedule a no obligation 'Disovery Call' +44 07739 388072 and;
- you can tell me more about your current situation
- we can discuss what’s preventing you from getting started on making your vision and dreams start happening
- we can determine if we are a good fit and if you would like me to recommend the level of coaching which would be the best match for you at this time
Find out more
- Website: www.annieashdown.com
- Online Program: http://www.annieashdown.com/get-the-confidence-factor/
- Blog: http://www.annieashdown.com/annies-blog/
- Discover how confident you are: http://www.annieashdown.com/the-confidence-factor-quiz/
- Mobile: 07739 388072
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not follow mee on Twitter @ Annie_Ashdown for daily inspiration?
FREE 48 page e book on ‘ How to Trade Self – Doubt for Self – Assurance in no Time at all’.
Register on www.annieashdown.com to recieve FREE articles from Annie offering you proven strategies for growing your confidence, overcoming your inner critic, being more assertive, and becoming a person of Influence.
* We promise to never sell, rent or share your email with any other organisations.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
'For 15 years I have not exercised. I loathe sport. I find exercise repellent. I have always been sceptical about hypnotherapy. After one session with Harley Street Hypnotherapist, Intuitive and Author of The Confidence Factor Annie Ashdown, the very next day I started my fitness plan'. Annabel Brog, Editorial Director, ELLE Magazine.
'If you want to make profound changes. I highly recommend Annie Ashdown'. Ian Marber AKA The Food Doctor, UK’s Leading Nutritionist.
‘Annie is full of wisdom with a wealth of experience and her techniques are amazing’! Jo Hemmings, Psychologist, ITV. This Morning
‘After sessions with Annie, I am much more confident in my ability to bounce back and I am certainly facing up to challenges, which I would usually avoid.’ Sharon Walker. Editor, Red Magazine.
‘Annie is a highly credible coach. Her talent for engaging and allowing her warmth and integrity to create a rapport is second to none. Not only is she gorgeous on the outside, but she is also gorgeous on the inside. I highly recommend her’ Jess Huie. MBE. Adviser to Prime Minister on Enterprise Britain
Annie is without question one of the most respected and most sought after coaches. She has an incredible and her methods are extremely effective.Gary Quinn, Best – Selling Author, Hollywood Coach to the Stars.
Annie’s direct, practical coaching techniques will bring you results.
Mica Paris – Ambassador for Amy Winehouse Foundation
'Annie, you are an amazing coach, absolutely brilliant'
'Annie's skills as a coach will certainly motivate you'
Lynne Franks, Author, PR Guru
I am SO IMPRESSED by Annie's methods. She is FANTASTIC. Anyone can call themselves a life coach these days, but it takes someone unique like Annie to help you help yourself to get results.'
Jeremy Kyle, ITV 1
If there were 10 stars I would tick them all. I was absolutely terrified of failure. It crippled me and my potential to be great, every single day.
I gave myself time to sit, learn and work on me. Within THREE weeks my life changed. I had a new found confidence that I owe to Annie Ashdown. From being completely depressed and wondering where my life would go, hardly any confidence to take me there to securing an amazing job (after searching for 6 months since graduating), I sang at the Savoy Theatre for the Prince of Wales and made career choices that would change my life.
So if you have all the tools to be the best you can be but the confidence is lacking? THIS is for you! Emma, London
Annie uses some impressive insights to demonstrate the ways in which we fail to fulfil our potential. She gives some very valuable suggestions for how to turn around negative self- belief patterns in order for us to fulfil our true potential. I feel inspired!
Annie Ashdown is the real deal; she doesn't profess to be a magic wand which makes me trust her well -oiled tools and point of view even more. The whole point is self-responsibility for developing one's own confidence. I particularly enjoyed learning some language and phrases I could apply immediately to assert myself in a self-respecting manner.
I have truly increased my confidence so much. I left my job after years of procrastinating and being so unhappy and am now running my own business. Thank you to Annie Ashdown.
I have raved to everyone about Annie’s methods. They are practical, simple and effective. I finally found the courage to leave an unhealthy relationship after 7 years. I feel like a whole different person, now everything else is falling into place and my self- esteem and self -confidence have rocketed. OMG, I can’t express my gratitude enough.
I can’t thank Annie enough. I have finally found the courage to believe in myself and take some risks. I was always scared to speak up and now I find I am doing it effortlessly remembering all the time Annie’s wise words and clever little punchy phrases that work like magic.
Mary Lou, Scotland.
My family and friends say I am unrecognizable. I truly feel like I have grown in height. I was like a mouse as I just couldn’t find my voice. Two things were plaguing me; I was nervous of confrontation and I also was scared of raising my fees with clients for fear of losing them. When I write this now it is as if I am writing about someone else, that’s how much I have changed.
Training, qualifications & experience
Annie Ashdown qualified as a coach in 2000 firstly by Surrey Open Learning College, then at The Coaching Academy. She qualified as a Master Hypnotherapist under Dr Terri Ann Laws at Mental Combat. She qualified as a Louise Hay teacher with Dr Patricia Crane and as a Theta Healer with Theta Healing UK. Annie qualified as an EFT Practioner Level One and Two with Penny Waite.
Annie has taken and undertakes continual additional modules with various trainers in Coaching and Hypnotherapy since starting working in this field in 2000.
Annie has full Public Liability Insurance and is a member of British Institute of Hypnotherapy, Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapists, NHS Directory, Register for Evidence Based Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Assocation of Meridian Energy Therapists and Complimentary Medical Association. GHR and CNCH.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
FREE 48 page e book on ‘ How to Trade Self – Doubt for Self – Assurance in no Time at all
Annie coaches by Phone and Skype in UK and internationally.
Annie holds regular workshops and talks in London.
Annie helps with professional and personal challenges.
Specialise in Business coaching, Confidence, Personal Development, Career Change and Transition, Relationships, Communicating with difficult people, Self Belief, Self Esteem and Assertiveness, Motivation, Resilience, Conflict Resolution.
Photos & videos
Please contact Annie's PA - Lisa at email@example.com for a non obligatory FREE 20 minute 'discovery' call or request an email to be sent to you explaining the programme and payment plans available.www.annieashdown.com. 07739 388072
- Why are you procrastinating?
- How to strengthen your confidence and accelerate your success in 2017
- 3 powerful questions to ask yourself before setting goals for 2017
- A bolder 2017
- Should business owners and freelancers work for free or offer discounts?
- Why is self-confidence and self-belief so important to a business owner?
- How to silence your inner critic
- The power of embracing uncertainty
- How to assert yourself with confidence
- Perfect phrases to say 'no' nicely at work
- How to transform fear into courage
- How to deal with rejection
- Standing up to difficult people
- What can a coach do for you?
- Discover the pitfalls of perfectionism
- How to deal with critical conversations
- Be more assertive: Communicate to get the results you want
- Three ways to build a better relationship with yourself
- Seven steps for life goal success
- Discover the secret to powerful business communication
- Five tips to instantly boost your confidence at work
- Three steps to being assertive without being aggressive
- 5 simple steps to achieve 2015 goals by the end of the year
- Five things confident people do day by day
- Three secrets to improving public speaking skills
- Three things smart people don't do
- 5 top tips to conquer self-criticism and build self-esteem
- Seven things self confident people don't do
- Three steps to make difficult conversations easier
- Three steps to take back your power
- 7 Steps to dealing with difficult people and conversations
- Seven atttitudes of confident people
- How to improve your self-confidence in four easy steps
- Five things highly confident people DO NOT do.
- Are you discerning with your time to increase productivity?
- Why is confidence crucial (and how to increase yours)
- Seven tips for changing career
- Seven things high self-esteem people don't do
- What resilient people don't do
- How to get noticed for all the right reasons
- Five things confident people never do
- Seven habits confident people reject
- Surprising secrets to developing a confident attitude.
- 10 things highly confident people don't do
- 22 ways to build self-confidence
- 5 signs of low self-esteem
- Five keys to instantly increase confidence
- Self-esteem vs self-confidence - what's the difference?
- 7 things high self-esteem people don't do
- Discover what a business coach can do for you
- 7 steps to self-approval
- 7 Steps to Boost Self Esteem
- Your key to success; self-confidence
- Can a coach help me to find self-approval?
- 7 secrets of an unstoppable you
- The power of self-belief
- How to mastermind assertiveness in 2014
- How to find self-acceptance
- Three Steps to Overcome your Fear of Rejection
- Five Simple, Yet Effective Confidence Boosters
- How to double your confidence at interviews
- 5 steps to discovering your life's purpose in under 24 hours
- The 4 Most Important Steps For Career Development
- What will you gain by hiring a Career coach?
- Master Time Management in 10 Easy Steps
- 10 Seconds to make an Impression and Create an Impact
- Want to know the 8 Keys to Self-Confidence?
- Techniques for dealing with difficult colleagues and bosses
- HOW TO FLEX THOSE COURAGE MUSCLES....
- Do you want the confidence to change career?
- Do you want to change career?
- How to overcome your fear of rejection.
- Why is self confidence and self belief so important?
- Unhappy/Frustrated With Your Career?
- Raise your confidence and Self Esteem
- 10 Top Tips for Self Confidence and Self Esteem
- New Year Visions, Dreams and Goals.
- IDENTIFY YOUR LESSONS IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Do you struggle to say No?
FREE 48 page e book on ‘ How to Trade Self – Doubt for Self – Assurance in no Time at all
Annie is Author of 'Doormat Nor Diva Be' - How to take back control of your life and your relationships and 'The Confidence Factor' - 7 Secrets of Successful People and is Confidence expert in 'Real Confidence' published by Wiley 2016. Psychologies magazine first branded book.
Annie is Ambassador for Dove, UK.
Annie is a highly sought after speaker. She co hosted 13 episodes of 'Kyles Academy' with Jeremy Kyle on ITV 1 was Resident Coach on 'Bump and Grind' on Sky 1, Confidence Coach on 'Too Fat to Work' on Channel 5' and was a Judge on 'Britain's Next Top Coach'. Annie appears regularly as guest expert on TV and on BBC Radio.
Annie is a Blogger for The Huffington Post, and contributes to Daily Telegraph, SHE, Prima, Bliss, Zest, Personal Success, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Daily Mail, Psychologies, Red, Glamour, Tesco Magazine, Spirit and Destiny, Slimming World, Daily Express, Health and Fitness amongst many other publications.
Her book 'The Confidence Factor - 7 Secrets of Successful People' is sold in 8 countries and is translated into 4 languages and has been voted top 6 self help books alongside JK Rowling, Arianna Huffington and Sheryl Sandberg ( CEO of Facebook).
Annie's private clients include a host of celebrities and corporate clients include DWP, The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Business Link, Chelsea Football Club, American Express, Nokia, Orange, Vertu, DWP, Waterstones, ITV, Sky, BBC, Google, E Harmony, Bnp Paribas, Philips Sonicare and Job Centre Plus.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Annie’s one – to – one services are limited to a selected number of clients yearly to ensure maximum support and maximum returns.