Glynis Kozma - Life and Career Coaching for Women
07952 724 299
Life, Career and Business Coaching for Women
Bringing Out Your Best
I am a fully qualified, accredited coach who's been coaching for 12 years.
I work (mainly) with women because we often keep all the balls in the air, looking after everyone else, and our lives are constantly changing whether it's with (or without) children, work, partners and hormones.
I'm passionate about supporting you so your life is better and you feel revitalised.
My clients have found confidence to change careers, found work that fits best with family commitments, leave abusive relationships, moved across the world, expanded their own business, coped with empty nests, became more confident, lost weight and become healthier.
Every woman I coach is different. You may be a young graduate not sure where to go with your career, going back to work after a break, retired or made redundant, a professional struggling with a demanding job and feeling stressed, in the middle of a relationship change, feeling lost and lacking confidence, struggling to manage teens and elderly parents, thinking about starting or growing a business, or simply have lost your mojo.
You may simply have reached a landmark birthday and be thinking 'What do I want now from life?'
How I work
My role is to help you gain clarity on what you want, either in your personal or professional life, or both. Then, I help you structure those changes and provide motivational support along the way.
All coaching includes:
- A pre-coaching preparation pack
- Your session(s)
- Continued support for 2-4 weeks by email after your final session
- My free 30-page 'Workbook for 2018' full of motivational exercises and tips to keep you on track all year.
You can dive straight into coaching with a 1-hour Clarity Session, a half-day Fast Results Session, or slow and steady progress over 2 to 3 months. These sessions are usually fortnightly.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a job but you aren't sure if you want to stay in it.
- Your youngest child is at school, or university or left home - what do you want now?
- You are thinking of starting or growing a business.
- You're in a relationship but not sure if you want to stay in it.
- You're not in a relationship but hope to find someone to share you life.
- You've lost confidence, which affects your work, search for work, or your social life.
- You find it hard to keep fit and know you need to shift a few pounds or more.
- Everyone seems to want you, but you have no time for yourself.
If you are nodding to some of these, we could work together on making life better.
How about a virtual coffee?
Make yourself a cuppa and we can have a phone chat.
Contact me to set up a time.
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm an established coach who has coached in Hitchin (and by phone across the UK) for 12 years.
- Member Association for Coaching (MAC)
- Diploma in Personal Coaching awarded 2005
- Resilience Coaching CPD Module (via the Association for Coaching)
- Qualified Teacher Status (University of Durham). 25+ years' experience.
- SpLD trained, able to coach dyslexics including young people, students, employees.
- On-going supervision and CPD through the Association for Coaching
- Fully insured
- Published author and journalist able to mentor anyone wanting to write.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Coaching and mentoring for writers.
My fees start at £120 for the Clarity Session. This is a one-hour session with a pre-coaching pack emailed beforehand, your 1-hour session, a follow-up email and on-going email support if required for 2 weeks.
Other packages include a half-day session, 4 sessions over 2 months, or 6 sessions over 3 months. Longer term packages are also available.
- Looking ahead to 2016 - what are your goals?
- Top tips on successfully working from home
- Going it alone: how about working for yourself?
COACHING FOR WRITERS
I also offer writing coaching, either coaching or mentoring.
I am a specialist in non-fiction (I am a published author of two self-help books). I write now and then for the national press (I've written for The Times, Guardian, Telegraph and a range of women's magazines.)
I can coach you on any writing ambition, whether it's something like an autobiography, using your expertise and producing a guide or self-help book, or you simply need to improve your writing for work (reports or a qualification.)
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available for new clients, nationally and locally, daytime and one evening on weekdays.