2 Playfields Drive
01202 722078 / 07875 354351
What have you got in the back of your locker?
A well know sporting term clearly referring to your hidden skills and talents and as with sports people, or anyone at the top of their game, they all have coaches to bring their talents and skills out.
That's what coaching is about, to coach you to the best you can be, in whatever that is for you.
If you want to the best in the business then get a coach, a coach who understands and will champion you to where you'd want to be.
I will help you look at any obstacles and negative thoughts which are stopping you reaching your potential, I'll help and guide you to focus your mind, so you can move away from any negative thoughts that keep you stagnating.
Is Life Coaching Right For You?
Do you feel there is something stopping you getting to where you want to be?
Maybe you lack of confidence, or you just don't know how to get what you want in your career, your life or your well being?
My Life Coaching sessions can help you take hold of any negative habits you repeat, and show you how to make the changes you desire in your life.
How It Works
I'm here to help you bring your thoughts, ideas and dreams to reality, utilising your skills and talent to coach you to the best you can be.
What To Expect
In the sessions we will explore and reach;
- Finding where you want to be and addressing how and what can get you there, then taking you past your limitations so you can find the true depths of your self
- Identifying the facts and the truth with logical thinking verses emotional thinking
- Setting an action plan.
- Understanding how you operate and use the skills you already have (they maybe hidden now but we shall find them)
- Review and understand your sense of purpose and getting the best from yourself.
Learn to implement this for every decision and choice you will ever make and equip yourself with the skills for successful planning using your truths and beliefs.
Training, qualifications & experience
In my career within the NHS I worked in operational, strategic and people management, I worked within the NHS since 1996 until 2013 implementing change within my department and across the South West region.
In 1998 I started my training as a counsellor as I felt the training I had didn't give me the understanding and depth that I required to understand people within my teams.
Once I qualified I carried on and studied NLP, hypnotherapy and life coaching.
I am constantly amazed by how much we know about life and how little we believe in ourselves and are own intuition.
- NLP Life coach Practitioner
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Advanced Integrative Counsellor
- Touch for Health Kinesiology cert
- Cert in Management
- LEAN Practitioner (Implimenting change management)
- Laughter Yoga Leader
- Laughter Facilitator
- Drugs and Alcohol Advisor
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Session price £55.00
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Tuesdays, Thursday and Friday's 8am to 8pm