Hi there. I’m Victoria, and I work with purposeful individuals as a qualified life & career coach, increasing their happiness and personal impact in this wonderful, challenging world. My mission is to help head-led people to connect with their heart and gut, creating more authentic lives and careers.
I work with clients on a whole-person basis, recognising that career, relationships, family life and confidence are all interlinked. Often, a client will come to me with a particular goal - to explore their next career choice, or to be less scared in relationships - then quickly uncover insights that move them forward in all areas of life
We'll work as a team to significantly deepen your understanding of yourself, gain new perspectives on your challenges, then create the change you want in your life.
How I help people
- Understanding and strengthening relationships, particularly with family and significant other.
- Building a career where you thrive by being yourself.
- Replacing self-doubt with self-love.
- Learning to connect with and trust your intuition for powerful decision-making.
What I believe:
- Focusing on yourself isn't selfish, and being connected to your emotions isn't fluffy.
- It's through deeply understanding and connecting with yourself that you really decide what you want in life, and unlock the drive to make change happen.
- The happier and more connected we are as individuals, the happier and more connected we are as a society. And that, I hope you'll agree, can only be a good thing.
Who I work with
- People who share a desire to experience life to the absolute maximum. Who don't see contradictions between money and positivity, family and freedom, success and kindness.
- Change-makers who are creating genuine, positive social impact in the world, to help them amplify and accelerate this.
- Women who have experienced fertility issues, supporting them to understand their situation and decide how they want to react.
- Varied! I have >10 years' experience in marketing, sales & strategy, am fully qualified in a range of established coaching frameworks, and am by nature a highly playful person. As a result, my sessions are fluid, centred entirely on what YOU need from coaching, and how YOU like to work.
- Highly intuitive and energetic. I love using creativity and storytelling to get you out of your head and exploring new perspectives.
- I bring humour and empathy, and provide a no-nonsense environment to build emotional resilience and make change happen.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified Transformational Life Coach, trained at Animas Centre for Coaching in London, and am working towards accreditation with the International Coaching Federation.
Alongside my work with private clients, I support the fantastic career change programmes at http://www.escapethecity.org, and work as a coach at https://sanctus.io, an innovative organisation changing the way we think about mental health, particularly in the start-up world.
I am also a highly experienced marketing professional, having worked in global blue-chip organisations for years, leading teams and learning constantly! I now combine this experience with my passion for coaching and writing, helping small businesses tell their unique story to customers.
A few kind words from clients:
'Victoria has had a significant impact on how I perceive myself and interact with others, in just the few coaching sessions we've had. I trust completely that she has a clear understanding of my goals and will support me in realising them. I can honestly say the hour I spend with Victoria each fortnight adds more focus and clarity to my life than anything else I do.' Laura, media agency director
'The thing that I love about working with Victoria is her ability to get to the root of the problem so quickly. There have been things that I've spent years trying to understand and process, and within one session, she's identified a key part of the puzzle that moves me heaps closer to a resolution. The sessions are always really fluid, which I love.' Susi, entrepreneur
'Being new to coaching, I was confused at first to be the one talking for most of each session, but it became clear that the questions Victoria would deliver were timed perfectly to reveal things about myself that were beyond my perception but essential to my success. She has enabled me to uncover truths about myself that can now be nurtured as strengths.'Mike, CEO and founder
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Our introductory session is free (and often lots of fun!). The purpose of this is to see what the 'chemistry' is like between us, see if I'm the right coach for you and if I believe I can help you achieve your goals.
We'll discuss what coaching is about, how I work, and most importantly discuss what you're struggling with and what you want to achieve.
Details of my programmes can be found on my website www.victoriasmithmurphy.com.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Mon-Fri 7am - 6pm, plus Mon-Tues 6pm-8pm. I tend to see clients once per fortnight (tbd in intro session)