Dr Trish Turner (Business & Career Coach)
15 Tuesday Market Place
07729332174 / 07729 332174
Hello, and welcome to my profile.
My name's Trish and I am a qualified coach with many years of experience in coaching leaders, business people and high potential individuals. I bring a depth of knowledge and experience in psychological theory and practice (I'm also a psychotherapist) and can help you understand how your past experiences may be impacting on you moving forward now.
What will I achieve from coaching?
Coaching can help you with the following:
- Needing to talk to someone in confidence who's not part of the problem and doesn't have their own agenda.
- New career, new job or more responsibilities
- Implementing or managing changes at work
- Wanting to improve your performance, leadership skills or manage conflicts at work
- Feeling there are never enough hours in the day to achieve what you want
- Gaining focus in your life, career or business
- Build your confidence, make tough decisions, reduce stress or change your career
Whatever sort of coaching you are looking for - business coaching, performance coaching, achieving work-life balance, career coaching etc - having a good coach is fundamental to the development and success of an individual and an organisation. Most successful people and businesses have a coach or mentor to support them achieve their goals and to guide, motivate and encourage their aspirations.
How can I help?
As a qualified and accredited coach, I have been providing one-to-one support to individuals, leaders and to staff in the public, private and third sector for over seven years. I've also worked in those environments, too, as a volunteer, a trustee, an employee, sole-trader, board director and director of a limited company. I am a member of one of the leading professional coaching standards bodies in the UK and Europe - the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC).
I love having the conversations that matter to you. If you want to discuss your personal challenges one-to-one in an impartial and non-judgemental way addressing those things affecting how you live your life, please contact me.
What should I expect from our coaching sessions?
Coaching sessions can take place face-to-face in my comfortable and confidential space in King’s Lynn, via telephone and online via Skype, however it suits you. Alternatively, we can meet at your workplace or a mutually convenient meeting point within a one hour travel time of King’s Lynn.
Contact me today for a free telephone consultation to discuss how I can help you, with no pressure or obligation.
Please read the testimonials below for how my coaching has helped other people.
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm currently working towards becoming accredited as a master coaching practitioner, but I already hold the following:
- Coaching Supervision: The Bath Consultancy Group/National Leadership Council (2012)
- Senior Practitioner in Coaching and Mentoring: The OCM and accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (2011)
- Coaching practice: University of Strathclyde and The School of Coaching (2010)
I also have the following management qualifications:
- PhD (Doctorate) in health policy research: University of East Anglia (2011) (please note this is not medical).
- First Class BA (hons) Degree in Policy, Planning and Leadership for Health Professionals: University of East Anglia (2002)
- BACP endorsed certificate in clinical counselling supervision (2014)
- BSc (hons) in Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling with Middlesex University (2013). The course is accredited by the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
- Advanced Diploma, Integrative Counselling, The Matrix College of Counselling & Psychotherapy (2013)
- Making Trauma Therapy Safer: The Psychophysiology of Trauma and PTSD: Babette Rothschild (2013)
- Diploma HE, Integrative Counselling: The Matrix College of Counselling & Psychotherapy (2012)
I am an accredited/registered member of the following:
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
Code of Ethics available upon request.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
I offer a free 20-30 minute telephone conversation in the first instance so you can decide if you think we will be a good fit.
if you decide you want to go ahead you can try out one session and see how you feel before booking more, or you can book a package of sessions up front.
For individuals I charge £150 an hour for face-to-face at my consulting rooms, via Skype or by telephone, so it suits you. I may be able to travel to you if within an hour of King's Lynn, however my fee will include travelling time. I offer a discount for a block booking of four sessions and some concessions of £75 an hour are available
For organisations, please contact me to discuss terms, as there are economies of scale for coaching several staff members in one business.
Sessions usually last two hours, but can also be tailored to your needs.
"The way the sessions worked was very powerful and opened some doors in my brain I had kept closed."
"A safe and creative space was created through Trish's exemplary coaching.."
"How would I describe the outcome from the coaching? Revelatory. Freeing. Inspiring. Confidence-building. Giving hope. Positive. I feel completely different now and how I see things has changed."
"I can't tell you how hard I worked between sessions, but the investment of time has been an amazing gift."
"I was amazed by how well the session went and the insight shown by the coach, and her ability to use excellent tools to diagnose issues."
"There was a wholly satisfactory conclusion to the concerns I had been exploring. I know more about why I was feeling the way I did about work and home, I can do a better job and the way I react to family and to work has changed. I'm calmer with close family and less demanding"
You can read the full list of testimonials on my website.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available face-to-face, via Skype or via telephone, with flexibility to suit you.