Tina Mason MSc
07825 525008 / 07825 525008
Confidentiality and compassion is a given.
When was the last time you invested in YOU? When was the last time you had that undivided attention by someone who's focus, energy and absolute passion was to enhance and develop YOU into the person who YOU would respect? Someone who is interested and who will listen to you and not judge, and who can gently facilitate positive changes that can help you out of even the darkest of holes.
Imagine how it feels to receiving constant encouragement, support and absolute belief in you so that you walk out of the door feeling on a high, empowered, knowing that your life is starting to finally turn around. A long awaited exciting journey of self-discovery, that was finally, finally happening. Amazing.
How you feel here and now is not a fixed state. Looking ahead there is an enormous amount of positive change that can easily be facilitated. Looking back, you will wonder how you let that old person exist for so long.
I can give you all of the resources, strategies and time that you need to nurture and transform your life, whether it be your personal life, or your business life.
Hobbies include Yoga, meditation, healthy eating, reading, a good glass of wine and loving life with my family and friends!
Training, qualifications & experience
Tina Mason MSc is one of only 19 mBIT (multiple Brain Integration Techniques) Master Coaches and 90 mBIT Trainers in the WORLD and trained directly with Co-founder Grant Soosalu, along with Wilbert Molenaar and Dr Suzanne Henwood.
In addition to her background in mBIT coaching and Training, Tina is also an NLP Master Practitioner, Master Timeline Therapy Practitioner, Master Hypnotherapy Practitioner, and Reiki Practitioner. Tina has also held Senior Management positions in both the public and private sectors, and has owned her own international sales company since 2008 in addition to her Coaching and Training Company.
Tina is a professional member ANLP*
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I have a tremendous amount of experience in coaching individuals with anxiety and panic attacks, and those suffering with depression.
FEES: payable by BACS in advance
Individuals personally investing in themselves:
- SINGLE SESSIONS (1- 1.5hrs) - @ £100 session
- SIXERS Block - six sessions payable in advance @ £550
- Breakthrough Intensive - 1 day (6-8 hours face-to-face) @ £1500 + 2 follow up sessions
Organisations investing in their people: fees below are a starting point for discussion
- Executive/ Leadership Coaching - individual sessions £175 per session. Group sessions £1500 day rate 6-8 hours.
- Performance Coaching - For those potential high performers who wish for career progression and who need confidence enhancement, six 2-hour sessions over 6 months (£2,000)
- Team Coaching - in organisations daily rate £1500, or I can provide 3 hour blocks at £175 per hour.
- mBIT Leadership and Decision Making - using your collective intelligences to make more generative decisions that are strategically focussed, with added compassion and gutsy courage. How you make decisions can SERIOUSLY harm your business and your most valuable asset - your people!
Tina regularly attends continued personal development groups run by Tracey Grey ANLP regional ambassador for the East Midlands, in addition to the yearly NLP Conference and yearly Balens CPD Conference.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 09.00 - last appointment 19.00