Hello and thank you for having a look at my profile.
I've been working with people to help them bring out the very best in themselves for over 25 years. In the corporate world, I specialise in developing managers, but I also bring the same care, quality of listening and professionalism to working with individual clients.
I help people:
- Who are stuck become unstuck
- Identify and exploit their strengths
- Explore where their career is going
- Achieve their dreams
What clients say:
- 'I would recommend Tim’s coaching skills for his ability to listen, understand and engage with people. He is easy to get on with and professional'
- 'I had been struggling with a few aspects of setting up my own business for a while and although I thought I knew myself really well, through Tim’s careful coaching skills we were able to reveal some negative behaviours and beliefs that were holding me back. Tim’s sessions then allowed me the space and time I needed to consider how best to address them with a positive plan of action. I am delighted with the results and would recommend Tim to anyone out there that is feeling a bit stuck or knows they could be functioning or feeling better'
- 'As a job seeker I have found my recent coaching sessions with Tim invaluable. They have helped me regain a perspective. As an experienced coach, Tim knows exactly how to help you consider your situation from all points of view. I have realised through coaching that I need to take a more structured approach to my job search and take ownership of it. I have also been able to explore the barriers that I have been putting in the way, many of them subconsciously and examine ways in which I can approach things differently'
If you'd like to find out what coaching might do for you, call me to arrange a free exploratory session.
Training, qualifications & experience
Accredited member of the Association for Coaching
Professional Certificate in Coaching (Henley Business School)
Certificate in Holistic Coaching
Certificate in Stress Management
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) practitioner
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) practitioner
Areas of coaching I deal with
Initial exploratory session (45 minutes) - Free
Single sessions (up to 1 hour 30 minutes) - £85
Coaching programme (4 sessions) - £300
Contact me to discuss fees for corporate work
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|