315 South Row
Milton Keynes / 07772 690099
I gained my experience in coaching whilst putting myself and my team in some of the harshest and demanding environments I could.
Working in extremely hostile environments in tight-knit teams is like being part of a laboratory experiment specifically designed to test and evolve your interpersonal skills and your abilities to communicate, coach, lead and mentor. I've made it my mission in life to help others to crush their obstacles and take control of their lives.
I now take small business entrepreneurs, people who are in transitional phases in their personal and professional lives, start-up company visionaries and those who just feel they need to re-align their lives and get things back on track and guide them on to their goals.
I've guided highly successful executives from professional disillusionment and the mental stagnation derived from feeling trapped in the comfort of their roles and I've helped them to break free from the shackles of their fears and limiting beliefs. I've coached them through uncertainty and the mental obstacles as they have completely transformed their lives transitioned into completely new careers that had previously just been pipedreams. I've watched my clients evolve and grow as they have retaken control of their lives and experienced the autonomy and freedom gained from being reconnected with themselves.
I've helped take young directors of small businesses to the £1 million turnover mark in 2 years. I've helped serving military personnel to overcome their fears and self-doubts before attempting and passing elite specialist courses. I've coached people through relationship breakdowns and lifestyle crisis'.
I have used behavioural change coaching for domestic violence perpetrators and men who are serving prison sentences for committing violent offences, to rehabilitate and prepare them for reintegration back into society. Emotional control coaching and behavioural change is a speciality of mine and also something I am passionate about because of the positive effect on my client's and their family's, friend's and work colleague's lives.
Together we'll clear up the clutter inside your head and re-align your thoughts and your goals. I'll provide a space where you can think, evolve and create. I show you how to improve your productivity and how to simplify your life using military tactics and precision.
I am more than a professional coach; I will become your personal Sherpa. I'll guide you over your Everest and I'll be next to you every step of the way or with a hands off approach if you prefer autonomy. I'll help you to negotiate the risky routes and I'll reveal the easy paths and the short cuts to get you over the "mental" peaks and chasms and get to your finish line. I'll even show you how to lighten your load and ditch the excess baggage you're carrying along the way.
I don't judge, I just work with you to get you to where you want to be, to deliver the result you want and give you peace of mind as you move forward on to your next endeavour.
Quite simply I will give you the tools and knowledge to reveal to you the best version of yourself.
Training, qualifications & experience
Trainer, Coach and Mentor for the MoD for 7 years
Private coaching practice for 2 years:
- Performance coaching
- Professional Executive coaching
- Small Business and Entrepreneur coaching
- Life coaching
- Relationship coaching
- Career Transition coaching
- Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring from the Chartered Management Institute
- NLP Master Practitioner & Trainer
- NLP Master Coach
- Time Line Therapy Master Practitioner
- Hypnotherapy Master Practitioner
- Transactional Analysis 101
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Personal development
- Redundancy coaching
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Performance Coaching
- Transitional Coaching for those changing careers or leaving HM forces or the Services
- Behavioural Change Coaching
- Emotional Control Coaching
Fees are inclusive of travel up to first 40miles and 28ppm thereafter; all sessions last 1 hour unless previously discussed:
- All bundles include a free 30-minute initial consultation for you to decides if coaching is right for you and to allow both to see if we are comfortable working together in the future.
- Individual sessions are charged at £55.00 per hour after the initial free consultation.
- £150.00 - 3 session bundle.
- £450.00 - 6 Month bundle-10 Sessions to be used anytime you want (availability dependent) within six months.This can be paid in a standing order of £45.00 per month.
- £800.00 - 12 Month bundle-20 Sessions to be used anytime you want (availability dependent) within 12 months. This can be paid in a standing order of £40.00 per month.
I will be happy to travel to you and conduct coaching at your proffesional premises or place of residence.
I offer total confidentiality to all my clients.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available during office hours- weekdays 9am-6pm. I always try to accommodate my clients if possible, so if I am able I will make appointments outside my office hours, i.e. weekends etc.