I am a personal and professional development coach, and I work with people who want to be at their authentic best, find focus and energy for their life and/or career, thrive (rather than just survive) and achieve success where it matters to them.
I provide you with the time and space to explore, get some clarity, and then bring all your resourcefulness and capability to the fore to move forward with confidence. You can expect me to:
- Value you as a unique, resourceful, capable individual, even when you're not feeling that way yourself.
- Listen – that sounds like an obvious one, but there’s a big difference in the quality of listening that happens during a normal conversation and the quality you get in a coaching conversation.
- Be honest with you and ask great questions that will encourage your curiosity about where you are now, where you want to be and what might be holding you back.
- Support and challenge you to work successfully through the change you want to make.
- Use a variety of approaches, but all with a firm foundation; I’m a scientist by background, so I believe in evidence-based practice.
Coaching has made a world of difference to me, both personally and professionally, as a career woman, a business owner and a parent, and I firmly believe it can do the same for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I trained with Barefoot Coaching, undertaking an in-depth and experiential course that is accredited by the International Coaching Federation.
- Currently completing a postgraduate certificate in business and personal coaching with the University of Chester.
- Member of the International Coaching Federation.
- A life scientist by background with a BSc in biological sciences, and a long and successful career in business culminating in a senior role in PR and employee communications.
- Parent, business owner, career changer and lifelong learner!
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Maternity and paternity leave
I believe that the working relationship between coach and client is vital to success, so I offer all potential clients a free, no obligation, 30 minute introductory meeting/telephone call. This allows me to find out what you’d like to achieve from coaching and you can ask any questions you have about coaching generally, or my approach specifically.
Fees vary according to a client’s needs and the coaching location, but as a guide, a standard coaching package for a private client would be 6 hours over a period of 8 to 12 weeks with a basic cost of £500. Once we have had an initial consultation, I would be able to give you an accurate figure based on your individual requirements.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available to coach during normal business hours and I also have some availability in the evenings and at weekends.