Watson House Therapy Centre
I offer a confidential and person centred service helping you to resolve issues which have become a problem or a challenge to you. I use a range of techniques depending on you and your needs. My aim is to help you find positive changes that will enhance and improve your life. I use a combination of NLP, TFT, PsyTaP, Coaching and Hypnotherapy in my work and the balance of these depends on you and your issues.
I work with many aspects of health and well-being, including the resolution of phobias, anxiety and panic states, fatigue, sleep issues, addictions, trauma and weight gain.
I am very interested in the Mind/Brain/Body connection and much of my work focuses on this.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Clinical Diploma in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and Coaching.
- Advanced Certificate in NLP, Coaching and Clinical Hypnotherpy
- Licensed Practitioner of The Phil Parker Lightning Process®
- Certified PsyTap (Psychosensory Techniques and Principles) Practitioner
- Certified TFT (Thought Field Therapy) Practitioner
- Registered Nurse (LD)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Philosophy
- CMI L5 Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education
- Certificate in Restorative Practice
- Certificate in working with Young People experiencing Trauma
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Smoking cessation, addictions, trauma, chronic fatigue, phobias
I offer a free discussion to help you decide if I am the right practitioner for you. Fees are dependent on the issue to be resolved and can be discussed at the initial consultation.
Initial appointments often last for at least 1.5 hours, but appointments can be much shorter than that depending on the issue to be addressed. Some of my techniques are very quick and effective so we may book the full 1.5 hours but discover that we do not need that long. Subsequent appointments will last up to an hour.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Available 7 days a week between 9.a.m. and 7.p.m