Susan Coull - Accredited Exec Coach - Business/Career/Life Coaching
Susan is passionate about helping others overcome their fears so they can fulfil their true potential to succeed in life. She has a track record of evidence showing the benefit others have got from coaching and is "walking her talk" by facing her fears and changing her own career mid life. Contact her for a no obligation chat if you require a confidential space -100% focused on you - to give you a non judgemental thinking space to clarify the goals you want to work towards for making positive change.
Susan is an Accredited Executive Coach with the Association for Coaching and her background includes over 30 years public sector experience as a Nurse and General Manager, holding several senior leadership positions with the NHS. She is a qualified Reiki Practitioner and practices yoga and mindfulness/relaxation regularly.
Areas of Expertise include:
- Confidence Building/Life/Personal Coaching - Getting a Stronger sense of "Who You Are" and what your Strengths are, Improving Personal Effectiveness and Confidence, Clarifying your Purpose and Direction in life and Building Positive Relationships & Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Career Coaching - Developing CVs/Job Descriptions, Effective Recruitment, Mock Interviews, Interviewing, Increasing your Confidence in identifying your natural talents and matching these to future roles
- Business Coaching - Leadership, Management and Team Effectiveness, Managing People through Change, Development of Multidisciplinary Teams, Restructuring Services for Success, Clarifying your Values and Setting SMART Goals, Performance Management and Appraisal, Visioning and Strategic Planning to take your business forward, Improving and Measuring Performance
- Behavioural Profiling - Get to know how your "Colour Energy" Personality Preferences affects your Successes and Challenges in life. Understand why others Communication styles differs from yours and develop tools and techniques to optimise your decision making, interactions and relationships positively.
Susan's Approach -
Susan decided to take a significant career change while studying for her Coaching qualification in 2011 and in order to realise her dream to become independent, established Coull (amusingly pronounced Cool)! Coaching in 2014. She therefore knows what its like to experience the fear of change and a transitional drop in confidence and works holistically with each individual to empower and support - always with empathy, honesty and integrity.
What happens on first contact?
In a no obligation discussion by telephone or Skype, Susan explains in simple terms what coaching will involve. Coaching is a non judgmental, confidential conversation 100% focused on helping to unlock another person’s potential using a proven technique of careful Listening and Questioning. We discuss, in broad terms, what it is you want to use the thinking space for, for example, it could be around developing your career, yourself, your business or your relationships. We then mutually discuss if we want to go ahead with the first session.
What can I expect at the first Session?
Sessions are driven by you and we discuss what it is you want to achieve, by when and how. This provides an idea of coaching themes and an outline Personal Coaching Plan for you. There are always more options open to you than you may first think and when it comes to taking action a great deal depends on whether you have the WILL to want to do something - it will happen naturally and easily if you do. Typically we work together for 6-12 months depending on your needs and your goals.
Special discount of £10 off your first booked session for new clients.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 30 years plus working with, managing, leading and developing people in a highly complex corporate environment
- 1:1 coaching - nurturing & encouraging strengths based development to help individuals improve performance to be the best they can be
- Strategic Business Planning
- Working with various teams on Continuous Improvement in the public sector
- Track record in assisting individuals and Teams to become highly effective
- Business Mentor with the Prince's Trust Scotland
- Certificate in Coaching (Henley Business School and accredited with Reading University)
- Accredited Executive Coach with the Association for Coaching, 2014-19
- Licensed NLP Practitioner
- Master Public Health
- Master of Philosophy, Medical Law and Ethics
- Accredited in Behavioral/Personality Profiling (www.insights.com)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Meetings can take place in central Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow as well as Hamilton.
Photos & videos
- Initial free no obligation 30 mins introductory session via telephone/skype.
- Sessions commence at £75 lasting 60-90 min, 10% discount per block booking of 6 sessions made
- Special Introductory Offer - if this is the first time we have worked together - £10 discount off your first booked session
These are personal rates, for corporate rates please contact me.
Each session includes:
- Face to face meeting (depending on distance and what suits you)
- Skype, telephone, email follow up between sessions
- Relevant Information Resources
Please note - A deposit is payable in advance.
Additional Contact Info - www.linkedin.com/in/Susancoull
"I worked with Susan as an Executive Coach for 6 months in late 2015 and early 2016 for issues with self-confidence affecting me both at work and at home. We gradually worked through my concerns, breaking each down and exploring positive actions I could take. After each session I completed a coaching log and identified objectives for the next session. Susan was able to provide me with several coping strategies, and pointed me towards other resources (such as further reading). I had experience of working with the Insights Discovery Colour Energies and Susan used these throughout the sessions to identify my strengths and build on them, which was invaluable. Susan's coaching skills helped me improve my performance in the job I was in at the time, but also gave me the confidence to apply for other roles, which previously I had found difficult. I was successful in attaining a new role in June 2016. I highly recommend Susan as an Executive Coach". HR Manager, Public Sector
"Susan has enlightened me today!! Wow! What an insight into how to effectively move forward in business and in life. I would highly recommend contacting Susan if you would like to gain more insight into your strengths and maximising them....I can see how fundamental this is to moving forward as a team or an individual business.
Lesley Collins, Regional Vice President, Arbonne International
"Susan's natural and positive approach to coaching will make you think differently about the possibilities available to you. She harnesses her emotional intelligence and experience to truly coach in an authentic way. if you get the chance to work with Susan, do it!" Karran Bonner, Brightsideinspiration
“On a personal level, Susan was supportive and challenging in equal measure to ensure I got the best for my own development. I was able to create time to think strategically and develop team structure. I can talk freely and in confidence around various situations and how I can develop myself to deal with challenging colleagues. I also completed an Insights Discovery Personal Profile, we discussed the outputs and my preferences, I found this invaluable in understanding how I interacted with other ‘colour energies’ and how I appeared to them. I will use this information when interacting with colleagues in future”. Senior Manager, NHS
"Thank you Susan, I've experienced one of the most valuable hours I have spent in a long time and your listening ear and encouragement of ideas is much appreciated". Chief Exec, Third Sector
“I began Coaching with Susan in early 2014. The results have been phenomenal. Over a six month period through our sessions we explored a range of career issues. Through Susan's emphatic and supportive solution focused approach I became equipped with the tools and strategies to overcome barriers, resulting in improved confidence at work, clearer direction and ultimately a promotion”. Marketing and Communications Manager, VSO
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Mondays 9.00- 6.30pm Wed 9.00-6.30pm Thursdays 9.00 - 6.30pm Saturday 9.30-12.30pm