Sue Revell - Personal Leadership Coaching To Accelerate Performance
I help ambitious professionals and business leaders to accelerate their personal performance - in sport, business, the arts and politics.
I have worked with many successful professionals, nationally and internationally, to help them find their zone of genius - that place where they are completely in flow and able to create their best work. I would love to help you do the same!
How can I help you? You already know it's time to show up or step up differently to achieve the success and fulfilment you desire. You also know that the one thing that stands between you and your unlived life - is you!
- Maybe you’re an athlete, creating a better world through sport. You set high standards, you value excellence and nothing less than your absolute best – body, mind and soul – will do.
- Or maybe you’re a performer, transforming the stage through creative expression of your art and experience. You challenge perception, you illuminate possibility and your art defines your humanity.
- Perhaps you’re a politician, wanting to be true to yourself in your leadership, without compromising integrity and reputation.
- You could be an entrepreneur or business leader, wanting to inspire the world with fresh thinking, ready to make a you-shaped difference in the world – a difference that only you can make.
- Or perhaps you’re a go-giver. It’s your time to change the world around you by giving back, or maybe by paying forward. It’s no longer about you, it’s all about the difference you could make and the legacy you could leave behind.
Ok - so you've read this far and I'm curious about you. What's YOUR story? What will make your life exceptional? What will be your legacy?
We start by exploring what's possible. I love Possibility Calls! What would be possible for you if you were to show up as the very best version of you, in your career, your business or your life? Let's have a conversation and find out!
I look forward to speaking with you!
Training, qualifications & experience
With over 25 years experience of coaching and mentoring in the Public Sector, I have held many senior leadership roles (spanning clinical leadership, general management and now Non-Executive Director/Board Member roles) through which my coaching skills have been finely honed - particularly those roles that required the management of large scale, complex change.
In addition to studying coaching with the Institute of Leadership & Management, I was fortunate to study Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with one of the UK's longest established and nationally accredited NLP organisations. As a result, in addition to being a Master Practitioner, I am also now a certified Trainer of NLP and I enjoy using applied NLP to enhance the coaching and training experiences I create for clients.
I am a visiting lecturer in Personal Leadership and Advanced Communication skills for the Cardiff Business School MBA programme, and Glyndwr University.
Institute of Leadership & Management
Association of NLP
Institute of Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
I am also a Board Member of CMI Cymru.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I work primarily in the areas of personal performance & leadership - working with:
- business owners & entrepreneurs;
- leaders in both public and private sector;
- performers; and
- political leaders
who wish to accelerate their personal performance in their career or business.
I generally work with clients for periods of 3, 6 or 12 months, so the fees will vary according to the level of time commitment we agree will be helpful for us to work together.
Shorter programmes include:
- The I Gotta Be Me Experience - an intensive one day VIP experience which helps you to show up in your life as the very best version of you, and to significantly increase your influence and impact in the world.
- Get to the Heart of your Genius - an intensive review of how you do your best work so that you can stand out confidently above your competition because you know the fine distinctions that matter to your potential clients and the small adjustments you need to make to accelerate your performance and transform your message.
Twice yearly I run women's group coaching sessions. Details available on request.
Here's how some of my previous clients describe their experience of working with me:
Sue is an extraordinary coach. She has an incredible talent for asking just the right question at just the right moment, knowing when to hold the space, when to challenge and when to step in to support. It seems deceptively simple at the time - it's only afterwards when you come away with sudden clarity and confidence that you realise just how powerful the process is. I'd recommend Sue without hesitation for anyone wanting to make change in their life or step up to a new level of performance: she will enable you to make the transition more quickly and completely than you might have dared hope.
Alison Jones, Director, Alison Jones Business Services. UK
When we work together, I get to have a conversation that I don't have with anyone else. There have been times when I didn't even know what I wanted to work on, but the right thin, the most important thing for me to explore, always shows up through the powerful space that you create. Our coaching conversations really are extraordinary.
Suzanne Dibble, Multi Award Winning Business Lawyer. UK
Your work is all about leadership performance. It forces me to peel back the layers I could otherwise choose to bury myself in. Working with you has taken me from Business Owner to Chief Executive Officer - of my business AND my life!
Karen Skidmore, The Business Catalyst. UK
Working with Sue over the last few months has been a revelation. I was poised for change and ready for the next big challenge in my life and business, but shifting away from the old mind-set was harder to do than I had imagined. Sue's penetrating questions and gentle but firm nudging quickly helped me identify what holds me back and what motivates me. The clarity has been invaluable and will have a long-lasting impact. I highly recommend Sue to anyone wanting to break through to the next level of what they sense they are capable of - whether in their personal or business life. She has a natural warmth that makes her easy to engage with, combined with a well-grounded, professional approach that gets results.
Linda Cassells, Director, Calico Publishing. New Zealand.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I offer online coaching through Zoom and/or Skype for maximum flexibility, including evenings & weekends. I also offer in person coaching in Cardiff/South Wales and will travel if required.