Sue Belton PgD, CPCC, PCC
The House Partnership
85 Wimpole Street
The House Partnership
1 Snow Hill Court
0203 674 0639 / 07931 996854
HOW I CAN HELP YOU
I work with people from all walks of life but most of my clients are hard-working high-achievers who are just not happy at work, home or both. Here are just some of the things I’ve heard from my life coaching clients, and here’s how I’ve helped them.
I’m not happy with my career
- I hate my job, but I’m not qualified for anything else and I’m too old to move – what can I do?
- I used to be so focused; now every day feels like Monday. How can I get my motivation back?
- I’ve reached the top in my career ladder and now I want to do something more creative. But how?
- I’ve just been made redundant. What the hell do I do now?
A more satisfying career, better job for you or career switch is in your reach.
I’m fed up with just about getting by in everyday life
- I feel stuck, flat and lost. Why am I feeling like this and what can I do about it?
- I am only just about managing to get everything done. I never get any quality time with my partner / kids and friends, and they’re all sick of it.
- I am totally overwhelmed, permanently on edge and struggling. Can you help me?
- I’ve felt really down for a long time. I know something needs to change but nothing I’ve tried has worked and I don’t know what to do now.
Make the choice to change your life for the better. Find out how you’d like to work with me and then contact me today to arrange a free two-hour no obligation coaching conversation.
- I am totally unfulfilled
- There must be more to life than this
- Have I left it too late to achieve my dreams?
- Kids and work take up all my time – how can I find more room for me?
- Too much of my life is filled with things I HAVE to do. What about things I’d LOVE to do?
Are you ready to change your life forever? As well as life coaching, I also offer skills audits, work life balance coaching and leadership coaching. Discover how we can work together and contact me today to take the first step to a more authentic life.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a Certified life Coach (CPCC) with the prestigious Coaches Training Institute, and a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) - and adhere to it's code of ethics.
For more information and links to these sites go to my website 'About Me' page.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Life Change / Reassessment
- Executive / Leadership Coaching
I offer bespoke coaching programmes - tailored specifically to your individual needs and goals.
We would meet initially for a two hour (free, no obligation) coaching session and consultation.
At the end of the two hours you may be complete and not even need any more coaching. And if you'd like to know more at that point, and it feels like a fit for us both, we can talk further.
Coaching: where, how, what why
Coaching takes place at my consulting rooms on Wimpole Street and in The City, or over the phone/Skype. (40% of my clients now choose Skype coaching for its convenience).
My methods are unique and they work
I will help you change your life using a unique and effective combination of Co-Active Coaching, Neuroscience and Somatics.
- Co-Active Coaching addresses who the person is being as well as their behaviours. I will ask powerful questions, challenge you to think deeper and further than you ever have before, and help you deal with the blocks and fears that have prevented your life from going in the direction you wanted.
- Harnessing the power of neuroscience though NeuroCoaching we’ll work with the latest theories behind how your brain works, why you act in the ways that you do, and why some behaviours are hard to stop. You’ll also learn the secret behind changing bad habits – permanently.
- Using Somatics we’ll anchor your new thoughts and behaviours in your body – so you achieve permanent change.
We will spend two hours together. During this time we will discover what is really going on for you, the kind of life you want to be living, what is holding you back and how we can change things for you forever. This time may well be all you need from me. If not, we will design a bespoke coaching package for you to address the changes you’d like to make in your life.
In a few months you will change your life beyond all recognition – guaranteed
When we start to work together I will design a coaching plan which is right for you. Our sessions will last for fifty minutes every other week and we will begin by discussing how we want to work together and identifying the specific measurable goals you want to achieve.
Before every session we will both do some preparation work to make your session as productive as possible, and keep a track on your acheivements.
During our sessions you will answer incisive searching questions which will establish where you are now, where you want to get to and what’s standing in your way. You’ll talk; I’ll listen to what you say, and identify what you’re not saying. We will work on the limiting beliefs and fears that are currently standing in your way, we’ll disrupt and replace outmoded ways of thinking and behaving, and I will help you stay motivated and focused on reaching your goals.
We’ll make sure you stay on track until you achieve your aims
During our time together I will hold you to your goals and desired new actions. I will also mirror back to you, in a non-judgemental way, how you are self-sabotaging; unwelcome patterns of behaviour which you’ve never noticed, and uncomfortable truths that nobody else will tell you. Together we’ll get you the life you really want and, with monthly progress reviews, we’ll make sure you stay focused and on the right track.
For more information about how life coaching will change your life forever contact me today.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
9.30am - 6pm Monday - Friday