Sheena King, ACC, ICF, Certified Wellness Inventory Coach, MA
01494 773016 / 07732 637239
My name is Sheena King. I’m a Certified Whole Person Wellness Coach and trainer. I partner with clients facing challenges such as high stress levels, mid-life transition, or a medical diagnosis. We work together to create sustainable health and vitality through positive lifestyle choices, using a powerful whole person model.
I provide coaching sessions, wellness assessments (access to a 24/7 platform) and action planning/tracking tools. I offer a range of techniques to create and implement positive change. These are all customised to fit the unique personal style, needs and preferences of each client.
How Coaching Can Help
- Lower stress & Increase resilience
- Improved self confidence & motivation levels
- Support career change
- Navigating midlife
- A higher level of health and well-being
- Personal development
- Forward planning, strategies, tools and techniques
I have personal experience of these challenges, having reversed my own pre-diabetes with small, simple and often easy actions. I’m also a HSP (highly sensitive person), so I’ve learned to recognise and integrate my own specific needs into daily life, particularly in relation to the stress that can be caused by life in today’s 24/7 world. This is something I’m able to share with clients.
What To Expect in Your First Session
- All coaching sessions are scheduled for a mutually agreed length, time and date. I usually coach on the phone/Skype as this works so well for most of my clients.
- During the first session we'll discuss your main goals for our time together, the Wellness Inventory System (in preparation for your initial assessment) and how we can set up the coaching relationship to work most effectively for you.
- Following that each session builds upon this foundation, as we discuss, reflect and innovate, supporting you to take effective action to move closer to your goals
For further information, or to schedule a free, no obligation 30 minute discovery session to see what's next for you, please call or text on 07732 637239 / 01494 773016 or email me using the contact form at the top of my profile.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications and Training
- Certified Wellness Inventory Coach
- ACC (Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation)
- Diploma in Stress Management
- Coach U Graduate (Advanced Coaching Programme, 2012)
- Certificate in Training Practice (distinction)
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- BA English Literature
- MA Modern Drama Studies
Over the past few years I’ve worked with clients both on a 1-1 and group basis, leading workshops on stress-management, career change and well-being for care-givers.
My background in creative media (BBC Television, National Film and Television School), has led me to encourage clients to access their creativity as a source of inspiration, self-awareness and life vision. I’m currently co-writing a work of fiction about life journey.
Some of the activities that continue to sustain me on my own journey to high-level wellness – and which enable me to walk the talk are a regular yoga practice, walking, healthy cooking (for dietary needs) and creative writing.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- How to move from stress to resilience
- Midlife transition
- Wellness following a medical diagnosis
- Wellness for the HSP (highly sensitive person)
- Work/life integration for wellness
- Creating a healthier lifestyle
Your Initial 30 minute Consultation is FREE, conducted either by telephone or Skype.
SPECIAL OFFER: WHOLE PERSON SPRING CLEAN 2017 - Create confidence, clarity & energy!
Availability: 18 April - 21 July 2017
5 spaces only
Spring is in the air! It’s a time of renewed energy, growth and new possibilities. Why not invest some of this seasonal energy into your life?
Where are you facing a challenge? Is it health, career or navigating change? Do you feel stuck, frustrated and choices seem limited? A spring clean is an opportunity to have a good clear out, look at what you’d like to bring into your life and create some exciting goals for 2017 – that will revitalise, uplift and renew your energy!
Would you benefit from collaboration, accountability and tools/techniques to create meaningful, sustainable change? If so, you might want to take advantage of this special offer. I’ve made 5 spaces available for my Whole Person Spring Clean, 2017 which includes:
- 6 X 1 hour 1-1 telephone/Skype coaching sessions
- Email support
- Wellness Assessment
- Access to the Wellness Inventory tools, resources and ongoing assessments for 1 year
- Action planning, tracking and goal setting
This is all for £50 per week for 6 weeks (worth £540 in regular coaching fees).
Why not get off to a strong start with a FREE 30 minute, no obligation discovery session to discuss the possibilities?
Please Note: All coaching sessions must be booked and completed between 18 April – 21 July 2017.
1-1 telephone/Skype Coaching Packages
Telephone/Skype coaching is a flexible, time effecient and powerful way of working. There is no travel and clients can dial in to the coaching session from any location, at an agreed day and time.
Coaching packages are customised to suit the needs, circumstances and preferencesd of each client. They can include telephone or face-to face coaching sessions, email/telephone support and wellness assessments plus access to an online 24/7 wellness platform for 1 year. Face-to-face coaching pages take place at a venue in Chesham.
How To Move From Stress To Resilience: An 8 Week Programme
A powerful programme offering support, accountability and practical tools/techniques, You will gain the focus, self-awareness and know-how to manage stress and integrate the necessary changes to create a higher level of resilience in your life.
The package includes two 1-1 coaching sessions, 6x1 hour group teleclasses, buddy support and Wellness Inventory assessments, resources and access to the online wellness platform for 1 year.
Offered as a teleclass or in-person programme.
- 5 Steps To A Spring Clean in 2017 - Create Confidence, Clarity and Energy!
- Building self-confidence through whole person wellness
“Sheena is a creative, supportive and challenging coach who asks powerful questions to encourage her clients to look inside themselves for answers.” – Shirley, Australia
“Sheena had a wonderful way of drawing out what was important to me and getting me to focus on my wellness goals. I was able to accomplish the goals I set and to sustain some valuable health practices that I have not been about to accomplish without the wellness coaching.” - Aynn, USA
“When I started my Wellness Coaching I didn’t imagine it would offer such wide ranging benefits and cover so many areas of my life” - Barbara, London
“Sheena is a wonderful listener and coach! She truly cares for the wellbeing of her clients, and always goes the extra mile to make every coaching conversation unique and powerful. I created an action plan for my health and wellbeing with very focused action steps, and now I can also track progess for continual improvement. Many thanks Sheena for the great work we have done together, and for having supported me in a fantastic journey of discovery through coaching!” – Paola, Italy
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 9.30 - 5pm