Sharon Brennan PG DIP, MBACP, Cert Master NLP Practitioner
24 Liverpool Gardens
07849684084 / 07849684084
Engaging in Life Coaching can be an extremely effective experience and add value to your day to day life.
How I work:
I work as a Professional Therapeutic Personal Development Coach -
Working with a professional to create the realistic difference in your life that you are looking for can be both emotionally and physically freeing. Although life coaching is about working in the present with a view to being more successful in the future, how we developed in the past was instrumental in shaping and influencing our views and interpretations of our world. How that translates in the session is by looking at clients past experiences,with a view to gain information for the present, which will support a positive strategy for the future. I have been trained professionally with an accredited body to a high level of skill. Life Coaching is a solutions focussed profession. It usually involves exploring who you are, how you fit in the world and what you want to do and become.
As a Professional Neuro Linguistic Master Practitioner and BACP registered Psychotherapeutic Counsellor/Coach, I am able to combine both roles and use them to help close the gap between you thinking about doing something different and actually doing something different. How we relate to ourselves and others can determine how successful our work and life relationships become.
My work involves creating a safe, confidential and trusting environment to discover new possibilities for you and encourage self development and personal growth in a way that suits you and your life style. My combination of experiences involving 15 years in the Corporate Business world in a Senior Managerial position, 10 years in the Education sector and 3 years in the voluntary sector has given me an invaluable window into many areas of life, which in turn has been reported as " hugely beneficial" in the contribution of the success in working together.
Personal Development aims maybe around various areas, here are some you might be considering to help raise your self esteem, confidence and successes.
- Identifying and improving troublesome relationships.
- Cultivating loving and trusting relationships
2. Work and Life related issues:
- How to confidently be seen and heard.
- Interviewing techniques, getting the best from work reviews and career strategies
- Working through to find out if you are where you want to be.
- Managing and learning to control your anxiety, rather than it managing you. Be able to take control of overwhelming feelings and thoughts so they don't sabotage your day and life.
4. Parental Coaching:
- To grow in confidence as a parent and/or step parent.
- Understand your family as they grow from toddlers to teens.
- Learn discipline and boundary structures to encourage a more stable family relationship.
Prior to becoming a Therapeutic Personal Development Coach I worked as a Senior HR Manager for 15 years within the UK's largest private employer. Working with individuals ranging from Company directors to part time employees. My work involved their personal and emotional development within the company gaining value to both parties.
After taking time out to have a family I moved into the Education Sector for 10 years, some of which involved managing a Pastoral Department. Sometimes young people carry their home and friend worries into their school life. Giving emotional guidance was often the stabiliser needed to help them get through their schooling and support a happier educational experience. My work involved working with parents, teachers & many agencies including the local communities , medical professionals and other supportive groups.
For 3 years I volunteered with Carers West Sussex as a therapeutic Counsellor. Caring for someone can be an emotional rollercoaster, feelings of isolation, guilt, loss and sadness are some of the issues that were worked through between myself and clients.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Adv. Dip Integrative Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Master Neuro Linguistic Practitioner and Life Coach
- Human Resource Manager 15 years
- Professional interviewing techniques
- BACP registered Psychotherapeutic Counsellor & Personal Development Coach
- YMCA Mentoring and Coaching young adults
- Cognitive Behaviour certificate
- Gestalt Training
- Certificate in Solution Focus training
- Psychotherapist for Carers West Sussex.
- Trained Psychotherapeutic Assessor
- CPD Mindfulness, The Brain and Therapy
- CPD Suicide Alertness
- Diploma Emotional Support in Schools, Coaching parents and children around various bullying and self esteem issues
- Transactional Analysis 101
- AAMET Training in Emotional Freedom Techniques
Areas of coaching I deal with
Please email or call me and we can discuss your availability and book in an initial session. Initial session fee £45.00
At that session we can explore what you want to achieve. Follow on sessions can be arranged at that time at a fee of £45.00. All sessions are 1 hour.
What you might like to think about prior to our first session
1. What it is that you would like support with.
2. The benefits of Personal Development Coaching as a technique for self awareness and personal growth.
3. Consider the next steps forward to gaining the self awareness and personal strength to effect the change you are searching for.
Current Fees: £45.00 per 1 hour session, payable via on line banking, cheque or cash
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Saturday excluding Tuesday?