01332 840575 / 07920 018341
I want to help you know how far you can go using the unique talents you have. My Life Coaching practice focusses on making your talents turn both opportunities and challenges faced, into experiences that serve you. This will build your personal resourcefulness and confidence when facing future challenges and opportunities.
We all have the ability to make a difference to the world around us. It is a constantly changing world. Staying relevant in it both personally and professionally can require us to do things differently.
Taking inspiration from Mahatma Ghandi I will help you be the 'change you want to see in the world ...'
… So whether exploring an opportunity, challenge or realigning to stay relevant as a professional I can help. I will help you gain insights into making the changes you want to see in yourself and the confidence to make them happen.
It takes courage to do something different especially when others tell you it’s simple to do. As your coach I respect your thoughts, concerns and ideas and will help you see the value in them too. Together we will blend your insights, knowledge and experience with mine to help you embrace your challenge with passion, confidence and courage.
I like to use “the journey” as a metaphor for exploring the situations and to help us both keep track of what we learn along the way. It’s a great way to remember.
Our journey together will see you taking control of the challenge, you being in the driving seat and you making that difference to yourself and the world around you. It will end leaving you even more equipped to deal with the opportunities and challenges life throws your way.
We will take five critical steps during our journey together:
- Begin with the end in mind and agree ideal outcomes for our exploration.
- Develop an approach to fit your budget, for example, numbers of sessions, tools to use, topics to cover etc.
- Take time to explore what we know, what our conversations and tools deployed tell us. Pull together the insights gained to shape potential next steps along the way.
- Explore your ambition for making this happen and strengthen your resolve to do so.
- Create a simple summary of actions and next steps. This will give you the confidence to take that first step and something for us to review later.
We can do this face to face, phone or video and can be augmented with email chat if the topic is suitable. Remember you are a success let’s make it that success fit for the future.
Don’t hesitate, call me today!
Training, qualifications & experience
Sean has spent 23 years working in a large organisation developing apprentices, graduates, teams and their leaders as well a professionals in manufacturing and engineering as a coach, facilitator and talent development expert. His Life Coaching practice is part of his business and the area he hopes to grow by bringing toolkits and experience learned in the corporate world to benefit people more broadly.
You can find out more about him on LinkedIn
- Master Practitioner in the Art of Neuro Linguistic Programming (Certificated by John Grinder)
- Practitioner in the Art of Neuro Linguistic Programming (Certificated by John Grinder)
- Professional Certificate In Training and Development - Nottingham University
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
Psychometrics and Personality Inventories
- British Psychological Society Level A & B
- MBTI Step 1
- Life Orientations
- Strength Deployment Inventory
Other Coaching Related Training Undertaken
- Alpha Leadership Coaching (Robert Dilts)
- QED Super Coach Coaching Skills Development Programme (6 month programme)
- GoMAD – Coaching to make a difference
- Facilitation Skills - Company Master Trainer – Rolls-Royce Plc
- Work based counselling skills - East Midlands Rolls-Royce PLC
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Sean also works with team on topics important to them and designing and delivering short workshops to meet clear customer requirements.
- Leadership teams
- Manufacturing and Engineering Teams
- Office based teams
Sean has worked in both the private and public sector.
£55 per 45 minute session. Its actually an hour for me with preparation & note taking.
Introductory half hour is £20. Its purpose is to establish what you are looking to achieve, whether we have the rapport required to enable you to achieve it and for you to understand more about the service I provide and expectations of the both of us.
The fee is for time and does not cover the use of commercially purchased tools which may or may not be used dependent on need and budget. Any additional costs like this are agreed up front.
Examples that Sean has insights into:
How large organisations recruit, select and develop people.
How high potentials groomed for the top roles in business are selected for both technical and general management roles.
How people overcome issues that hold them back.
How teams can work effectively together to achieve high performance.
Making career changes.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Currently available weekends only..