Sasha van Deurzen-Smith
61-63 Fortune Green Road
I am passionate about helping people to face life challenges with courage, creativity and self-care.
Coaching will help you to:
- Remove psychological blocks preventing you from reaching your goals
- Help you to become more at ease with yourself
- Realize new possibilities in your life
Examples of clients I work with:
- People seeking greater self-esteem or self-acceptance
- Artists, musicians and other creative types seeking inspiration/motivation
- People who simply feel there is 'something missing' from their lives
- Emotional support alongside health and fitness programmes
- Anxiety management and motivational support
Training, qualifications & experience
I have an MA in Existential Coaching from the New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling, where I now lecture in coaching and I have been in private practice for 3 years.
I have a background in performance having worked professionally as a presenter and actor and am fascinated with creative dilemmas. I have coached fashion designers, stylists, writers, actors and singers helping them to find inspiration, confidence and renewed ambition.
I work with issues around self-esteem, confidence and weight management and often write self-help articles on these topics. I work with a lot of people on building better relationships with themselves, improving confidence and sometimes simply just giving them a safe space to talk about themselves with no judgement.
I have experience in coaching individuals with Asperger Syndrome.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Ongoing - PGCert. PGDip or MA in existential coaching
- 06/10/16 - Existential coaching theory and practice
£65 per hour.
The first session is offered as a taster session and is free of charge.
- Are you a thinker, a planner or a doer?
- What Nobody Tells You About Losing Weight
- Visual Motivation Techniques
Sessions usually last 1 hour each (though I can offer longer sessions on request) and can be conducted in person in West Hampstead or via telephone/Skype.
All regular clients can expect free email support in between sessions if needed.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|