My background is in professional services and accountancy, and includes ten years as a management consultant at Deloitte, and senior management and finance roles in government and the National Health Service.
I have a deep understanding of the corporate world and of the demands, pressures, stresses and expectations of a high achieving career that is outwardly successful but doesn’t necessarily result in feelings of happiness and fulfilment.
Many of my clients have a successful corporate career, but despite this, are not as happy and fulfilled as they thought they would be. If this is you, you may be experiencing one or more of the following:
- It feels like there is something missing somehow / there’s more to life, though you might not be sure what it is.
- There’s something you want to fix but can’t get clarity on it.
- You feel stuck and overwhelmed due to too many options and not sure where to start.
- You are looking to change career to something you are more passionate about.
- You want to experience more balance and fulfilment by giving other areas of your life the same attention as your career.
- You are constantly under pressure, feeling like there is never enough time to do all you want to do, and like you’ve lost some of your ability to have fun and enjoy the moment.
You may be looking to leverage your career success to transition into something you are more passionate about, to regain your enthusiasm for your current career, or to simply gain more balance, fun and enjoyment in your day-to-day life.
My coaching is a powerful and transformational process that can help you find a greater sense of balance, enjoyment, and passion in your life, enabling you to find authentic lasting happiness and an expression of who you are, not what other people think you should be.
It enables you to get back in touch with what you most enjoy, have more fun, create more time for things you want to do, rediscover your passions, feel more connected to who you really are, and do work you love.
My coaching will challenge you to reassess your assumptions about what is possible and commit to following your dreams of a life lived with passion and freedom. I’ll ask you powerful questions that will provide you with insights and new perspectives on your current situation and the options available to you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained as a coach with the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) in their Co-Active coaching programme. I have an international coaching practice, with clients in the US, UK and mainland Europe. I coach via Skype and in person in London.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|