Dr SJ Khalid: Specialist in resilience, personal development & confidence.
The House Partnership
85 Wimpole Street
Hello and welcome.
As a Highly Specialised Chartered Psychologist and Coach, I am interested in working with you in a collaborative and dynamic manner so that you successfully achieve your goals. Essentially, my aim is to support you to become a more "resilient you" in these modern times. My motto is to support you to thrive rather than just survive.
I help to empower you to make significant decisions, deal with problems and achieve your goals. I work with a variety of individuals from all different walks of life who are committed to creating a positive change in crucial areas of their lives.
These are just some of the areas I offer support with:
- Resolving career-related issues, helping you deal with challenges at work, role transitions, managing stress and interpersonal relationships in the workplace;
- Dealing with the practical challenges of juggling work and home-life balance;
- Dealing more effectively with personal issues (such as relationship or family situations) helping you to develop greater self-confidence, better communication and clarity;
- Expanding your social circle and developing a greater sense of adventure;
- Building a more positive and stronger sense of identity, enabling you to be comfortable with the person you are. Thus increasing levels of self-esteem and confidence in what you do.
- Developing a stronger sense of resilience
- Live a more meaningful and fulfilled life
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a collaborative, trust-based and confidential relationship between a client, who would like to:
· Optimise their performance
· Achieve certain goals in either personal or professional life
· Gain clarity of their issue and develop a clear course of action
As your coach, I offer:
· Certain tools can enable and facilitate awareness
· Change is possible and can hold the client accountable for his/her actions
· Insight and clarity offered to the current situation and the desired outcome
Ultimately, coaching is an ongoing process that offers a foundation for transformation to unravel your potential.
Types of Coaching
· Life coaching
· Confidence coaching
· Business/career coaching
- Happiness Consulting
- Style coaching
I can offer one off "power coaching" session in each of the above or a tailored package.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have achieved a Life Coach Diploma and lastly I've achieved a Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology.
I graduated from the University of Southampton, where I gained:
- a Bachelor of Science in Psychology,
- a Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Therapy for Severe and Enduring Mental Illness
- a Masters in Health Psychology.
I also completed a certificate in Couple’s Counselling from the Relate Institute at the University of Hull.
I have completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from Royal Holloway University.
I continue to attend training, workshops and professional development in latest research and techniques.
- Innovations in Positive Psychology
- Gestalt Approach
- Acceptance and value based approach
- Cultivating confidence
- CBT advance techniques
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I also have a strong interest in positive psychology which has led me to offer happiness consultations. In these consultations, I use scientifically proven techniques from Positive Psychology research as well as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to uplift your happiness levels.
I am happy to do one-to-one coaching in person either face-to-face, by telephone or online consultations. Online coaching is often a cost efficient and flexible option.
I offer one off "power coaching" for a particular issue or offer different packages at varying price ranges, so you decide how much you'd like to invest.
Please get in contact for more information on my services or to arrange a free chemistry meeting, which is usually done over the phone/skype with a complimentary 20 minutes consultation.
I look forward to connecting with you.
"My life can be divided into two parts: My life before confidence coaching, and my life starting after. Things are invaluably better."
"Sarah Jane has enabled me to transition from Bain to a different career and she has enabled a stronger sense of my values and fulfillment. Thank you for helping me change my pathway."
"Sarah Jane has a very gentle trustworthy manner and I always came away at the end of each session feeling I knew and respected myself more than I did at the beginning. By the time the course ended I felt I'd been given enough tools and exercises for survival."
"Sarah Jane was attentive and supportive to cater to treatment to my specific needs. I felt in good hands and feel a great progression."
I have the following specialisms:
- personal development
- work-life balance
- energy levels
- style: impressions with clothing
- Cognitive Behavioural techniques
- women's issues: dating, marriage, pregnancy, coping with motherhood and returning to work
- body image issues
- happiness consulting
- change in roles or life events: adjustments
- university struggles: academic and university life
- careers in the city, working for firms such as A&O, Bain, Schroeder etc
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
early morning, day time and evening sessions available