Dr SJ Khalid: Specialist in resilience, personal development & confidence.
The House Partnership
85 Wimpole Street
Hello and welcome.
As a Highly Specialised Chartered Psychologist and Coach, I am interested in working with you in a collaborative and dynamic manner so that you successfully achieve your goals. Essentially, my aim is to support you to become a more "resilient you" in these modern times and to support you to thrive rather than just survive.
I help to empower you to make significant decisions, deal with problems and achieve your objectives. I work with a variety of individuals from all different walks of life who are committed to creating a positive change in crucial areas of their lives.
These are just some of the areas that I coach:
- Resolving career-related issues, helping you deal with challenges at work, role transitions, managing stress and interpersonal relationships in the workplace;
- Dealing with the practical challenges of juggling work and home-life balance;
- Dealing more effectively with personal issues (such as relationship or family situations) helping you to develop greater self-confidence, better communication and clarity;
- Expanding your social circle and developing a greater sense of adventure;
- Building a more positive and stronger sense of identity, enabling you to be comfortable with the person you are;
- Increasing levels of self-esteem and confidence in who you are & what you do;
- Developing a stronger sense of resilience;
- Live a more meaningful and fulfilled life.
If any of the areas above resonate with you or any other issue you are facing, then please do not hesitate to drop a message or call. Ultimately, coaching is a process that offers a foundation for transformation to unravel your true potential.
Types of Coaching
· Executive coaching
· Confidence coaching
· Career coaching
- Life coaching
- Resilience coaching
- Happiness Consultations
- Style coaching
I also offer single "active coaching" consultations in each of the above or a tailored package.
Training, qualifications & experience
I've achieved an accredited Life Coaching Diploma and a Professional Doctorate in Psychology.
I graduated from the University of Southampton, where I gained:
- a Bachelor of Science in Psychology, BSc
- a Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Therapy, PGDip
- a Masters in Health Psychology, MSc
I further gained a Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from Royal Holloway University.
I'm a Visiting Lecturer too specialising in cognitive coaching, positive psychology and low self-esteem.
I continue to attend training, workshops and professional development in latest research and techniques.
- Executive coaching
- Innovations in Positive Psychology
- Gestalt Approach
- Acceptance and value based approach
- Cultivating confidence
- CBT advance techniques
Areas of coaching I deal with
I am pleased to offer one-to-one coaching in person either face-to-face, by telephone or online consultations. Online coaching is often a cost efficient and flexible option.
I offer single "active coaching" consultations for a particular issue or a package of 6 or 12 consultations at varying price ranges, so you decide how much you'd like to invest.
Please get in contact for more information on my services or to arrange a free chemistry meeting, which is usually done over the phone/skype with a complimentary 20 minutes consultation.
"My life can be divided into two parts: My life before confidence coaching, and my life starting after. Things are invaluably better."
"Sarah Jane has enabled me to transition from Bain to a different career and she has enabled a stronger sense of my values and fulfillment. Thank you for helping me change my pathway."
"Sarah Jane has a very gentle trustworthy manner and I always came away at the end of each session feeling I knew and respected myself more than I did at the beginning. By the time the course ended I felt I'd been given enough tools and exercises for survival."
"Sarah Jane was attentive and supportive to cater coaching to my specific needs. I felt in good hands and feel a great progression."
I have the following specialisms:
- personal development
- career coaching
- work-life balance
- energy levels
- style: impressions with clothing
- women's issues: dating, marriage, pregnancy, coping with motherhood and returning to work
- body image issues
- happiness consulting
- change in roles or life events: adjustments
- university struggles: academic and university life
- corporate challenges within the work place
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
early morning, day time and evening sessions available