Sara Howard LLB(Hons), BHSAI, MISMA, MAC
01296 634921 / 07827 505389
I offer coaching for lifestyle and career changes, personal development, health and wellbeing. My clients are private individuals from all walks of life, business owners, managers and executives. With over 25 years experience I have worked with both leading companies and the voluntary sector and have achieved considerable success having completed many thousands of hours in successful practice.
Using both logical and creative coaching processes, I can offer you the space in which to plan your inspirational changes and work with you towards achieving your goals.
Are you inspired to make beneficial changes in your life?
What are your goals and desires? For example, my coaching approach can help you to achieve your ambitions through understanding the challenges you are facing which may include: managing anxiety and stress in your business life, achieving better communication and relationship building, increasing confidence in public speaking, and assessing lifestyle balance and career changes.
A Coaching plan towards achieving your goal
In our fast paced society, coaching offers the tools to allow us to make quick and effective changes towards our best performance. I am trained in a range of integrative styles which are designed to assist you within a solution focused approach. Our sessions would adopt a framework from which you can think, plan and expand your creativity. My style is measured and balanced to suit each individual client in guiding towards maximising full potential.
My typical coaching situations include: -
- Managers balancing change, leadership styles and corporate responsibility
- Young entrepreneurs building start up companies, balancing numerous roles
- People changing careers or seeking to further their career development
- Improving confidence, communication and public speaking skills
- Managing stress and improving work/life balance and relationships
- Sports performance – improving focus, concentration and goal setting
- People wanting to improve their daily life, wellbeing and relationships
Full Membership Level Registrations
I am separately registered with the leading bodies and these include, registered Coach (AC), registered Stress Management Consultant (ISMA), and registered Hypno-Psychotherapist (GHR).
My clients vary from young people starting out in life to high achievers and my passion is helping people to achieve their desired full potential. With a background in law and psychology, and over 25 years experience gained working with small businesses, professional partnerships, and multi-national companies, I have a solid understanding of organizational business structure, internal culture, and management and leadership styles.
Workshops and Training
Apart from my corporate training work, I also offer small group training events, to private individuals at a special low cost rate. Please see my website or the coaching directory for latest events.
Please call me for an initial free telephone consultation to discuss your coaching plan and developing your potential.
Coaching Centres – Central London, Aston Clinton, Kings Langley, Wheatley.
Special Offer - Telephone Coaching Available at £50 per hour
www.sarahoward.co.uk - Executive and Lifestyle Coaching
www.inspiredforchange.co.uk - Hypno-psychotherapy and Coaching
Training, qualifications & experience
- Full Member of Association for Coaching - MAC
- Full Member of International Stress Management Association - MISMA
- Full Member of GHR and GHSC - Senior Status
- Full Member of British Horse Society - BHS
- Advanced Diploma in Hypno-Psychotherapy – UKCP Accredited school
- Holder of Senior Qualification Status GHR SQHP
- Holder of ISMA Comprehensive Knowledge Route for Stress Management Practitioners
- Practitioner Certification and Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming - INLPTA
- Solution Focused Coaching and Narrative Coaching
- Post-graduate work in entrepreneurial culture and leadership
- LLB(Hons) Law degree
- PhD Student research – Psychology
- BHSAI level instructor - British Horse Society
Continuing Professional Development and Code of Conduct
Sara engages in continuing professional development at the highest level and she follows the strict code of conduct and ethics of her various leading membership bodies: MAC, MISMA and the GHR governing body. This ensures that the highest professional standards are followed enabling clients to rely on excellent service from knowledgeable practitioners with a guarantee of complete privacy and confidentiality.
Locations and Parking
Sara's coaching consultation locations are chosen in lovely peaceful and pleasant surroundings, within close distance of towns. The spacious consulting rooms are in sunny positions and tastefully furnished with quality furniture designed for ease and comfort. There is easy ample parking available on site. The Highgate centre is easily accessed via a regular bus service .
Areas of coaching I deal with
Please refer to website www.inspiredforchange.co.uk, under 'Consultations'.
1-1 Sessions - prices start at £60 in the country and £90/110 in London - depending on location.
Special Offer - Low Cost Telephone Coaching is currently available at £50 per hour.
Mixed Coaching packages available to meet your needs of 1-1 meetings and telephone coaching
Please see my websites for Testimonials.
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|