St. Johns Innovation Park
75 Park Road
01733 559137 / 07808 955060
I have had a eclectic career and life to date which has provided me with a rich landscape of experience to bring into my Mindfulness Coaching practice. I am a compassionate, kind, creative, mindful and versatile coach. Part of my own life journey has been practicing, training and embodying a more mindful way of living into my own life so that I am in a position to understand the needs of my clients. This knowledge I now share with my clients helping them to grow in mindful awareness to enrich and transform their lives.
I am fully insured and accredited offering you a professional caring and knowledgeable service.
How can I help you?
- I can walk alongside you as you journey on the mindful road of self-discovery.
- Helping you to find and use your own individual creativity to support and enrich your life.
- I can walk with you and support you by providing you with Mindful tools and techniques that will help you to move forward into an inspiring future.
- I work with you to help you understand what is blocking you from reaching your unique personal goals. We then work together to find the right bespoke tools to help you over come what is holding you back, enabling you to reach your potential.
- I can help you to increase your confidence and boosting your self-esteem.
- I help and guide you to understanding yourself a little more so that you are able to live in a more confident, harmonious and authentic way.
- I work with you in a mindful way to help you manage overwhelm, stress and anxiety. Enabling you to find joy, happiness and peace in your life.
- I will help and inspire you to find confidence in your own unique life path. I believe that we all have the capacity to live creatively, authentically and in tune with ourselves and our own individual power. I will help you to find your power within.
- I regularly work with teenagers often in their schools to help with stress, anxiety and anger.
- I offer Mindful interactive workshops and training for businesses, looking at innovative ways of communication building within their organisation or team.
I strongly feel that we all have it within ourselves to make the necessary mindful changes to our lives to be able to fulfill our potential; sometimes we just need a little help, support and guidance along the way. This is exactly what I am able to offer to you.
What you can expect from me as your Coach
- That I will treat you in a caring, compassionate and mindful way.
- That I will be none judgmental, allowing and supportive.
- That together we will be curious, open and authentic.
- That I will be positive, aware and respectful.
How do I do it?
The coaching that I do at Breathing Space is a blend of traditional life coaching together with elements of NLP and Mindfulness. How you enjoy this mix depends on you the individual and it forms part of the initial discussion that we will have together. Each part of the journey is tailored to your individual needs and takes into account your individual preferences. Coaching and NLP sit at the heart of the approach. However, blending this with Mindfulness helps to create the quiet, compassion and focus for you to undertake the inner work that brings about lasting change.
The sessions can be either face to face or via Skype, face time, telephone or a combination of all the options, whatever suits you best.
I work out of St Johns Innovation Centre in Cambridge which has onsite parking, mobility access and catering facilities. I have a consulting space in Peterborough at 75 Park Road which also has parking facilities. I am also able to see you at your place of work or home if you are more comfortable there.
What you might expect in your first session
I offer a 20 minute free discovery session by way of a telephone, Skype or face time call. This is an opportunity for you to ask me any questions that you would like answered about myself or the coaching process. It is also your opportunity to ensure that you have a chance to make an informed decision as to whether I will be the right fit for you and your needs. It is important to me that you feel comfortable with me being your coach. If you choose to go ahead with me then we can plan our first session together.
What clients have said about me
I worked with Sara over a number of months and throughout the process I found her to be extremely supportive and compassionate. Sara is a kind and thoughtful person and I would have no hesitation at all in recommending her to anyone.
"My journey time with Sara was profound. She was sensitive, encouraging, yet challenged me whilst supporting my exploration of new paths. Being coached by her exceeded my expectations and I would fully recommend her services.
At the beginning of my journey of discovery with Breathing Space, I struggled with anxiety and very poor confidence. I suffered panic attacks in many situations, from meeting up with friends and family to education related pressures. I have now been taught a wide range of simple tools and skills which have allowed me to discover who I am and have helped me to feel comfortable within myself. I have a complete new outlook on life, have achieved more than I ever thought I could and I am certainly more able to cope with life's struggles. I feel I have transformed from an overly emotional, dependent and nervous fraction of a person, to a more confident, healthier and happier individual, who is more aware of what she is capable of achieving.'
"Sara has helped me cope with a painful experience and built my self-awareness and confidence to face the future with new strategies and positivity. She is kind, easy to talk to, supportive and encouraging as well as being very skilled at drawing out underlying issues and challenging me. Sara is sensitive to my individual needs and preferences and flexible in her approach. Our sessions are always thought-provoking, interesting and positive and I would not hesitate to recommend Sara."
Client facing Divorce
Sara is an amazing public speaker, mentor, motivator and development coach.
I have been honoured to have used her personal development coach services on two occasions and she has never failed to impress me in two VERY different audiences.
The first time Sara spoke for me was at my Creative Networking event to around 20 businesses, she did an excellent presentation about the failure cycle and how to break out of it. It rang true with many of us and she is still one of the best speakers we have had at the networking breakfast.
The second time I used the services of Sara was for a presentation on the female side of Peterborough prison - there were around 50 female prisoners and Sara did a superb 10 minute presentation which touched many of the prisoners and myself. The presentation was so good in fact that the Prison Director took a copy of it to share with his team.
Sara is an extremely caring, approachable, kind and thoughtful coach, she really cares about the people she works with and is focused on helping other develop personally into the best they can possibly be.
Thank You Sara for two superb presentations - I will continue to recommend you highly to all I come into contact with.
Hazel Cottrell Creative Content Company
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Practitioner
- Certificate in Counselling Adolescents using the Arts
- Level 5 Diploma in Performance and Development Coaching with NLP
- Accredited Member of the National Council of Psychotherapists
- Member of the Mindfulness Association
- Silver member of the International Association of NLP and Coaching
- Silver member of the international Alliance of Holistic Therapists
- UKCC Level 2 Equine Coach
- Law Degree LLB(hons).
When you choose Breathing Space for your personal development coaching needs you are in safe, caring and experienced hands.
- Qualified Child & Family Solicitor with 20 years experience
- Member of the Law Society
- Former Law Society Child & Family Panelist
- Former Instructor & Student Mentor at Hampton College
- Freelance Riding Coach
- A Director of a Multi Academies Trust
- Amateur Artist and Poet
It is through working in these roles and meeting new people from a wide range of backgrounds that I have been able to develop the life experience that allows me to offer the excellent level of Mindfulness based Life Coaching that I do. I have a wide range of skills to draw upon so that I can offer each of my clients a bespoke service tailored specifically for their individual needs.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
I offer Skype and telephone consultations at a rate of £45 for 60 mins.
Face to face sessions are at a rate of £50 per session which is between 60-75 mins long.
I offer a free initial telephone discovery consultation of 20 minutes as an opportunity to ask any questions about me and the coaching process. It is important to me that you feel comfortable and at ease and this initial discussion will allow you the opportunity to decide if we are the right fit.
I am willing to create bespoke packages that can work within your own personal budget and time frame so please do not hesitate to call to discuss your requirements so that together we can devise the best package for your needs.
I offer half day in-house workshops for Mindful and Compassion communication training and Stress Management for organisations at a rate of £97 per delegate. With discounts available for large groups. I can devise individual development support packages for employees.
I set up Breathing Space to be able to guide and inspire people through Mindful Personal Development coaching to discover their unique mindful life path. To find and use their own individual skills and talents to enhance, balance and creatively enrich their lives. I am a fully insured, qualified and accredited Personal Development Coach with real life experience allowing me to help you to achieve what you want from your life.
This Spring 2017 on the 28th-30th April I am running The Beautiful Souls Wellness Retreat at The Inner Guidance Retreat Centre in Suffolk. The aim is to heal hearts and minds in a joyful and mindful way. Do check out the Retreat page on my website for more details.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available for individual appointments between 9 am and 7 pm Monday to Friday I am able to offer Saturday mornings between 10-1 pm if required. I coach by Skype, telephone or face time.