St. Johns Innovation Park
01733 559137 / 07808 955060
I have had a eclectic career and life to date which has provided me with a rich landscape of experience to bring into my Personal Development Coaching practise. I am a compassionate, kind, creative, mindful and versatile coach. As a Family and Child Solicitor for many years I forgot and discarded the artist and poet within. I too have been on my own journey of self discovery which has enriched and deepened my own life. Part of that journey has been the training and further periods of study that I have undertaken. This knowledge together with my life experience I now share with my clients helping them to fulfil their dreams. I am fully insured and accredited offering you a professional caring and knowledgable service.
How can I help you?
- I can walk alongside you as you journey on the road of self-discovery. Helping you to find and use your own individual creativity to support and enrich your life.
- I work with you to help you understand what is blocking you from reaching your unique personal goals. We then work together to find the right bespoke tools to help you over come what is holding you back, enabling you to reach your potential.
- I can help you to increase your confidence and boosting your self-esteem.
- I help and guide you to understanding yourself a little more so that you are able to live in a more confident, harmonious and authentic way.
- I work with people who are wanting to re-assess their career plans, looking at a change in career direction, or re-entering the world of work.
- I work with you in a mindful way to help you manage overwhelm and stress. Enabling you to find joy, happiness and peace in your life.
- I will help and inspire you to find confidence in your own unique life path. I believe that we all have the capacity to live creatively, authentically and in tune with ourselves and our own individual power. I will help you to find your power within.
- I regularly work with teenagers often in their schools to help with confidence, self-esteem, exam nerves, career and life purpose.
- I offer creative and interactive workshops for businesses, looking at innovative ways of strategy planning and communication building within their organisation or team.
I strongly feel that we all have it within ourselves to make the necessary changes to our lives to be able to fulfil our potential; sometimes we just need a little help, support and guidance along the way. Through Harnessing Creativity this is exactly what I am able to offer to you.
What you can expect from me as your Coach
- That I will treat you in a caring, compassionate and mindful way.
- That I will be none judgemental, allowing and supportive.
- That together we will be curious, open and authentic.
- That I will be positive, aware and respectful.
How do I do it?
The coaching that I do at Harnessing Creativity is a blend of traditional life coaching together with elements of NLP, Mindfulness and creative expression. How you enjoy this mix depends on you the individual and it forms part of the initial discussion that we will have together. Each part of the journey is tailored to your individual needs and takes into account your individual preferences. Coaching and NLP sit at the heart of the approach. However, using the Arts as a creative and visual exploration tool is a great fun way of deepen understanding. I have found that it can help facilitate inner connections leading to great insight and direction. Mindfulness helps to create the quiet, compassion and focus for you to undertake this inner work. It will be creative, fun and life expanding.
The sessions can be either face to face or via Skype, facetime, telephone or a combination of all the options, whatever suits you best.
I work out of St Johns Innovation Centre in Cambridge which has onsite parking, mobility access and catering facilities. My consulting space in Peterborough is at Equlibrium Yoga which again has parking facilities and mobility access. I am also able to see you at your place of work or home if you are more comfortable there.
What you might expect in your first session
I offer a 20 minute free first session. This is either by way of a telephone, Skype or facetime call, or a direct face to face meeting at a discreate local coffee house or convenient mutually agreed venue. This is an oppotunity for you to ask me any questions that you would like answered about myself or the coaching process. It is also your opportunity to ensure that you have a chance to make an informed decision as to whether I will be the right fit for you and your needs. It is important to me that you feel comfortable with me being your coach. If you choose to go ahead with me then we can plan our first session together.
What clients have said about me
I worked with Sara over a number of months and throughout the process I found her to be extremely supportive and compassionate. Sara is a kind and thoughtful person and I would have no hesitation at all in recommending her to anyone.
"My journey time with Sara was profound. She was sensitive, encouraging, yet challenged me whilst supporting my exploration of new paths. Being coached by her exceeded my expectations and I would fully recommend her services.
At the beginning of my journey of discovery with Harnessing Creativity, I struggled with anxiety and very poor confidence. I suffered panic attacks in many situations, from meeting up with friends and family to education related pressures. I have now been taught a wide range of simple tools and skills which have allowed me to discover who I am and have helped me to feel comfortable within myself. I have a complete new outlook on life, have achieved more than I ever thought I could and I am certainly more able to cope with life's struggles. I feel I have transformed from an overly emotional, dependant and nervous fraction of a person, to a more confident, healthier and happier individual, who is more aware of what she is capable of achieving.'
"Sara has helped me cope with a painful experience and built my self-awareness and confidence to face the future with new strategies and positivity. She is kind, easy to talk to, supportive and encouraging as well as being very skilled at drawing out underlying issues and challenging me. Sara is sensitive to my individual needs and preferences and flexible in her approach. Our sessions are always thought-provoking, interesting and positive and I would not hesitate to recommend Sara."
Client facing Divorce
Sara is an amazing public speaker, mentor, motivator and development coach.
I have been honoured to have used her personal development coach services on two occasions and she has never failed to impress me in two VERY different audiences.
The first time Sara spoke for me was at my Creative Networking event to around 20 businesses, she did an excellent presentation about the failure cycle and how to break out of it. It rang true with many of us and she is still one of the best speakers we have had at the networking breakfast.
The second time I used the services of Sara was for a presentation on the female side of Peterborough prison - there were around 50 female prisoners and Sara did a superb 10 minute presentation which touched many of the prisoners and myself. The presentation was so good in fact that the Prison Director took a copy of it to share with his team.
Sara is an extremely caring, approachable, kind and thoughtful coach, she really cares about the people she works with and is focused on helping other develop personally into the best they can possibly be.
Thank You Sara for two superb presentations - I will continue to recommend you highly to all I come into contact with.
Hazel Cottrell Creative Content Company
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Mindfulness
- Certificate in Counselling Adolescents using the Arts
- Level 5 Diploma in Performance and Development Coaching with NLP
- Accredited Member of the National Council of Psychotherapists
- Silver member of the International Association of NLP and Coaching
- Silver member of the international Alliance of Holistic Therapists
- UKCC Level 2 Equine Coach
- Law Degree LLB(hons).
When you choose Harnessing Creativity for your personal development coaching needs you are in safe, caring and experienced hands.
- Qualified Child & Family Solicitor with 20 years experience
- Member of the Law Society
- Former Law Society Child & Family Panelist
- Former Instructor & Student Mentor at Hampton College
- Freelance Riding Coach
- A Director of Hampton Academies Trust
- Chair of the Women’s Sector of the Chamber of Commerce
- Amateur Artist and Poet
It is through working in these roles and meeting new people from a wide range of backgrounds that I have been able to develop the life experience that allows me to offer the excellent level of personal development coaching that I do. I have a wide range of skills to draw upon so that I can offer each of my clients a bespoke service tailored specifically for their individual needs.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Divorce, Education personnel
Photos & videos
I offer skype and telephone consultations at a rate of £55 for 60mins
Face to face sessions are at a rate of £65 per session which is between 60-75 mins long.
Divorce, mediation and collaborative work is undertaken at a rate of £90 per hour.
I offer a free initial telephone consultation of 20 minutes so that you can make up your mind if I am the right person to be your coach. It is important to me that you feel comfortable and at ease and this initial discussion will allow you the opportunity to decide if we are the right fit.
I am willing to create bespoke packages that can work within your own personal budget and time frame so please do not hesitate to call to discuss your requirements so that together we can devise the best package for your needs.
I offer half day in-house workshops for organisations and education establishments to meet organisational needs at a rate of £350 per half day. I can also put together individual development support packages for employees, teachers and support staff.
I provide a package of support to couples as part of the mediation and collaborative process.
I set up Harnessing Creativity to be able to guide and inspire people through Personal Development coaching to discover thier unique life path. To find and use their own individual skills and talents to enhance, balance and creatively enrich their lives. I am a fully insured, qualified and accredited Personal Development Coach with real life experience allowing me to help you to achieve what you want from your life.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available for face to face appointments between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday I am able to offer Saturday mornings or evenings if required. I also coach by skype, telephone or facetime.