Kudos Events Ltd
7 Chelford Grove
08452416440 / 07778 217962
I help people identify their life goals, guiding them through the steps required to make the changes necessary and achieve their potential. This is what I will do for you. With the highest level of formal certification in addition to a wealth of over 30 years experience across numerous industries, I can empower you to live the life you dream of by accelerating the speed at which you achieve your goals.
How it works
We will meet initially for a free consultation and if I think I can help you I will create an individually tailored package for you to structure our 1-1 sessions, This will enable the best outcome possible for your unique characteristics. Through this, I will enable you to become confident in executing your ideas which are fed by my pragmatic support and high energy encouragement.
Why we will make such a great team? I thrive on instilling a great sense of challenge, personal development and growth in my clients, all of whom have experienced and witnessed the countless benefits and lifestyle changes resulting from my work with them.
Anything that is not growing is dead, hence my passion for learning and advancement. Life is about growth, not perfection, and if you want to grow you must learn to step outside your comfort zone. I will help you do that. I will help you achieve what you once believed was unattainable.
Why not give me a call for a quick chat on 07778 217962 or email Sandra@thekudosgroup.com
About You and I
My goal is to make positive changes in your life by helping you explore your options, gain clarity and inspire you to take daily action
Things you should know about me
- Career - I have great experience in career change. At the age of 18 I made the wrong career choice, but managed to turn this around once when I was 21 and then for a second time when I turned 42. Trust me, I know how important it is to gain control over your career.
- Professional Achievements - I have equipped myself with qualifications in Accountancy, NLP and Professional Coaching. I have also been a Senior Leader within a high tech multinational company, worked in event management and built a successful training and development business.
- Overcoming Fear - I have overcome my greatest fears. I completed the UK Ironman Triathlon (and got the IM Tattoo) despite my fear of open water swimming. Three years prior to the event, I couldn't swim a length of front crawl.
- Bravery - I have done the unthinkable. I have left a 19 year marriage with the trust there was a better life out there for me. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, but I had strong belief in my capability to create a better life for myself.
- Love for life - I love learning and always have a book on the go. I love holidays with my partner to escape our crazy big family which includes 5 grown up children and 4 grandchildren.
The people I work with
- Know they need to make changes, but want to know HOW
- Have deep rooted dreams which require exploration
- Thrive from challenge, opportunity and progression
- Acknowledge responsibility for their own life, yet recognise the power of being accountable to a coach to drive action.
Training, qualifications & experience
ICF Accredited Certified Coach (ACC)
Member of Association for Coaching (AFC) and International Coach Federation (ICF)
Myers Briggs Type Indicator Interpreter (MBTI)
McQuaig Profiling Interpreter
CIMA Qualified Management Accountant (ACMA)
Leading and Developing High Performance - Licensed Trainer and Coach
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Transition from Employment to Self Employment
Exit strategy for Business Owners
Building Professional Networks
Understanding Your Personality (Myers Briggs Type Indicator - MBTI) and Building High Performance Teams using MBTI
Interpersonal skills for Finance Professional
Stress, Burn out and Work/Life balance
The initial coaching consultation is free of charge and then if we decide to work together I will individually tailor a package for our 1-1 sessions, which will enable the best outcome for your unique characteristics.
The price will be dependent on the most suitable package for your goals,
Payment by instalments can be arranged on request.
I am also a Director of The Kudos Group who has been supporting businesses and individuals across the UK and Europe for over 15 years. Previous to this I held numerous roles at Hewlett Packard Ltd.
As well as working with private clients I am regularly engaged by business clients to support intact teams or individuals within organisations.
I am passionate about individual health and wellbeing.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
9 am - 5pm Monday to Friday When you contact me I will return your enquiry within 24 hours. I understand you busy life gets, so let me know your schedule and we will work something out.