I am an experienced Personal Development Coach, NLP Master Practitioner and Accredited BACP Counsellor and Psychotherapist.
I specialise in helping people with their personal development. Through working with me, you will build your confidence and motivation, develop your personal and leadership skills and find a better work life balance.
Helping people achieve change quickly is my passion. Because every individual is unique, I have trained in a range of approaches so I can tailor my approach to suit you as my client. My role is to guide and support you through the challenges you may be facing at the moment - while you make positive changes. I can help you to work out what you really want, and focus on how to get it and motivate you and help you to turn challenges into opportunities.
I use a solution focussed approach in coaching which is very practical and provides the right balance between thought, support, challenge and action at each session and am respectful of you at all times.
If you are not sure what direction to take next or you are struggling to find your work-life balance I can help.
Benefits of Coaching
- Change in career
- Increased motivation to change
- Sense of direction and focus
- Smarter goal-setting
- A more balanced life
- Reduced stress levels
- More self-confidence
- Better relationships with partner, friends, family and/or co-workers
- More fun
- More me-time
- End a bad habit/pattern of behaviour or thinking
- Explore the life areas you want to change (e.g. career, work/life balance, relationships, fitness/health,interpersonal skills), why and in what way
- Clarify your various options
Who can benefit from coaching?
I work with people from the board room to the shop floor it does not matter who you are or what you do, if you feel that life is not going in the direction you want it to then I can help you.
What you will gain from coaching with me
- We can establish what you actually want
- Obtain clarity about what you want to change
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Identify your values and align these to your goals
- Create a clear future for you to focus on
- Set goals and targets to keep you on track
What you will need to do in coaching
Readiness and commitment to work on yourself. Complete any agreed tasks and homework in between sessions. This is your life and unless you put in the effort to make those changes, nothing will change. I can provide the tools and support, but YOU need to use them in order to make lasting changes in your life.
Training, qualifications & experience
Certificate in Life Coaching
NLP Master Practitioner
PLLS teaching qualification
BA (Hons) Marketing
BACP (Accredited) Counsellor and Psychotherapist
Diploma in Hypnosis
Advanced Diploma in CBT
Professional membership status:
- The British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy – Accredited member
- The British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy - Coaching member
- I abide by the ethical frameworks of this professional body.
I have a current enhanced DBS check certificate.
Areas of coaching I deal with
£40 per 1 hour session.
I am available in Billingham Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|