I offer personal and career coaching to individuals or organisations.
I can work with the following situations:-
- CV writing
- Career coaching (career change, career development, early stages of career, and graduate-coaching)
- Facing redundancy (having experienced this myself I can personally relate to some of the challenges faced by those facing redundancy)
- Young person's coaching (I have worked with young people for 20 years and currently also work for an organisation supporting young people)
- Life / Personal coaching (discussing goals and dreams, relationship coaching, lifestyle management, weight-loss, confidence, financial planning and more).
I can work with people from different areas so please contact me if you have any queries about location and alternative methods of working.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Coaching (Derby University, 2012)
- Level 6 (QCF) Careers Guidance and Development qualification (3 modules, 2015)
- NVQ Level 4 in Learning and Development Support Services (young people - Careers Guidance units, 2010).
- Diploma for Personal Advisers (Connexions Service, 2005)
- Diploma in Youth and Community Work (Leeds, 1999)
I have experience working with young people for many years as a Youth Worker, Youth Development Manager and as a Personal Adviser for over 10 years (including careers guidance). I have also worked with adults in careers and life coaching work.
I have worked in Schools, Colleges, Centres, Churches, community venues, people's own homes, cafe's, and many other venues.
I have also delivered group work and training workshops.
Other qualifications and in-work training I have encountered:
- Level 2 Counselling (Lincoln College)
- Preparing to Teach in Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS, Lincoln College)
- Marketing Seminars
- Business Workshops
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Drama Therapy
- Dance / Movement Therapy
To name but a few (I just find things interesting and love learning!)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Please enquire as fees vary, and coaching-packages are also available.
Initial consultations over the phone or in person are always FREE.
Morrisby full Psychometric Assessment's are £99 including a one-to-one review to discuss the meaning of your results.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|