01437 563881 / 07720 032748
I love working with people, I am empathetic, resourceful, intuitive and I have been coaching for twelve years. My unique energy methods work fast. Clients shift to much higher levels fast so that fresh insights are made. I am trained in Solution Focused Coaching and Co-Coaching as well as Transformational Coaching. I work one to one, on the phone and by Skype.
A Life Coach will respect you and encourage getting the most out of your life. Life Coaching is beneficial to those trying to make changes. It helps you to see what you may not previously have noticed and helps you to find out what you want. It is of benefit to those transitioning into something new. If you find yourself afraid to move forward, you can regain control and fluency.
Solution Focused Coaching. It is an approach to coaching based on opening new options for the client by asking questions that focus her/him/them on designing solutions that can be reached instead of analysing problems in the hope of finding a way out of them. Co Coaching provides a platform for working together to help discover solutions to transform.
I work successfully with a broad spectrum of people and many types of change including: Career, business, anxiety/depression, well-being, personal/spiritual development, relocation, relationship issues, addictions, health issues.
What happens next?
- Contact me phone or by email.
- Your needs will be discussed.
- A phone 20 minute call is set up so you’ll get to know me.
- You’ll get the feel of how I work.
- If you want to go ahead the next session is planned.
- The first session takes place.
- The second is planned from this with the action plan we devise together.
How is the next session run?
- At the next session, we see what developments there have been.
- We work together carefully sensing what is showing up.
- We focus on the next steps.
- A third session is organised.
- I never push for a certain number of sessions.
'I could not have got to this place without you Rosemary.' - Executive. London/Wales.
‘Your techniques have brought me through crisis and helped gain clarity.’ - Kent.
'You have changed my life. THANKYOU’ - West Wales student and mother.
‘My new job is a blessing. Thank You for getting me through a new way ahead in my career.’ - Senior Manager.
'I couldn't have done it without you.' - Business manager.
'Thank you. I have changed so much from what you've shown me.' - Executive.
'My self-esteem and self-knowledge is so much better.' - Unemployed arts graduate.
'Rosemary is an amazing coach.' - USA.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Life Coaching Newcastle University (Distinction)
- Certificate in Transformational Coaching Visionary Network LONDON
- Certificate in Counselling Manchester Polytechnic
- Life Music Practitioner/ Coach Chichester University
- Wellbeing Toolkit Morriston Hospital, Swansea
- Transforming Life, Jon de Martini USA
- Life Coaching, Gina de Vee USA
- NLP, ETF and Timeline Therapy Manchester and London
- Healing Code Facilitator
I studied for a Masters in Education Manchester, have a Research Diploma MMU, Transpersonal Psychology, Metamorphic Technique Certificates, Reiki Master, Yoga Teacher, Spiritual Healer, Mentor. Author/ Writer (TV), Energy Healer, Artist, and Facilitator for personal change.
Professional Membership/Experience/ Skills
- Association of Coaches
- London Coaching Organisation
- West Wales Coaches
- Member Visionary Network for Global Coaches
- AHSW and LAH
- Solution Focussed Coaching July 2016
- Arts and Health/ Wellbeing Conference June 2016 Llandridod Wells
- Arts and Health/ Wellbeing Conference November 2016 Llandridod Wells
- Person Centred Creativity Cardiff 2017
- St. David's University Conference on Arts/ Health/ Wellbeing April 2017
- The Institute of Arts and Ideas Conference Hay on Wye May 2017
My background experience
My communication skills I honed in a career in education to management level, and into advisory work. Seen as someone to share with and for others to come to for support, it was natural for me to train as a Life Coach.The path has been challenging but my learning immense.
I have been and am a member of various coaching and professional groups internationally, keep in contact to update my skills and am a constant learner myself in order to be more helpful to those I coach.
I am an active member of Arts in Health movements as I know the relationship between the emotions and inner wisdom. I use NLP, Time line practices and others proven methods to help when needed for a client. I am constantly updating my personal practice and development.
My workshops are something I offer in addition and have powerful transitional effect. I am a member of two different creative organisations which support development on all levels.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- life change and challenges and crises management
- grief coaching
- work/life balance
- shyness and sensitivity coaching
- creativity coach
Photos & videos
The first call is free, and that includes a free face-to-face session if that's what you prefer.
Subsequent face-to-face or telephone sessions are charged at £60 per hour. Discounts are an option for block bookings.
Please contact me to discuss. I offer a scale for low pay etc.
There's the offer of an initial 20 minute call either by telephone or face to face should you want this- FREE OF CHARGE.
- Wake up and dance! Your life is waiting in the wings
- Coaching at your convenience
- The ease of telephone coaching
- Overcoming unhelpful emotions
Find the 'REAL' you! FREE SESSION TO FIND OUT MORE.
Telephone sessions are time saving
I have been coached by coaches across the Atlantic and have and do have clients across the globe. These days one does not have to be face to face. The energy of the situation and crucial points can be picked up easily. In the modern world where time is of the essence it is sensible and time saving.
Skype is easy and makes sessions versatile. Many of my clients like to use this.
I have no typical client and my main focus is to support clients in achieving what they want. I am sensitive and non-judgemental, will be a listening ear for ideas, hopes and dreams as well as being tenacious and supportive. I work in person on the phone and through Skype. I offer email support and like to encourage clients to do an ongoing review on a monthly or six monthly basis beyond having reached goals. I offer this service at a reduced rate according to circumstances.
- Also registered with Therapy Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Some French|
8.00-8.00 most days. Flexible. Weekends too.