Ria Dannan Getting you to your better place...
07814 255544 / 07814255544
I coach people or businesses that come to me because they are ready to move on from the situation they find themselves in.
Coaching can be really effective. Are you open to change?
As you can imagine this could cover a multitude of things as everyone has different points in their life when they are ready for change, progression in work or personal life or clarity for instance.
It’s important to find a coach that suits you, that you feel comfortable talking to. Again, there are many reasons why certain relationships work – it is usually quite quickly apparent. Whether that’s a gut feeling, a sense of rapport, a feeling of empathy or a recommendation, it’s a good place to judge who you would like to work with - I welcome you to call or email me for your free consultation, Take your first step to achieving your goal!
I have coached men and women;
- in new or established business focus, direction and organisation
- Through career decision making.
- Achieving a work promotion.
- Needing clarity in their next steps towards a specific goal/outcome.
- Struggling with limiting beliefs and low confidence levels.
- Through achieving a Masters whilst being a full time Mum and changing her career, all at the same time!
- To achieve better work life balance.
- Making a move back into work after having children.
- Facing redundancy and finding a new job
- Workplace coaching - Please see below for the work I do within organisations
How we would work together?
My Free consultation will help me understand want you want to achieve and whether I feel I can help you reach it. We can also discuss which Transform Package could fit your requirements, how many sessions, at what cost and payment terms.
- I listen, ask you questions, challenge and encourage you.
- Because this is an unbiased, non-judgemental space you have the freedom. to explore your thoughts and be true to yourself
- I find that people talk to me more openly because of the confidentiality, I’m not here to judge or have an opinion of what is right.
- This is your journey of exploration, discovery and learning which can create great insight and clarity.
- You will gain awareness, confidence and belief in your own potential.
- You will be encouraged to take actions and steps to achieve the goals that are right for you.
- With my support, it is possible to create sustainable results and dream outcomes.
One to one sessions
Sessions can be face to face but more regularly are done over Zoom/Skype. Whether you are in the UK or abroad.
Check in other information - for what my clients have said about me
Work Place Coaching - specialising in Hospitality
After 25 years working in hospitality, I felt drawn to use my experience to help people within the industry I love , that still excites me and that I believe I can bring great results to.
If you are interested in coaching within your business or indeed as an owner of a business in hospitality then I would be extremely happy to discuss.
Coaching assists Managers and employees in finding their internal resource to achieve their full potential. Individually Managers have an opportunity to explore their understanding and knowledge, gain insight, belief and confidence in themselves to put into place actions that will achieve company goals.
Most recently managers I have worked with have said..
"I am enjoying being productive! Proper organisation and planning actually means I achieve more - I knew it should but until I was coached it never resonated with me. Now I know how to, not only for the business but I have more time for me too"
"Finally I can see the wood for the trees, I am focused and delegate with a purpose. My teams are developing and the knock on effect is rewarding."
As your coach, I work with you to understand your business objectives and align desired outcomes. Together we will get results.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a globally fully approved ICF coach - I follow the guidelines and work ethics of the International Coaching Federation. This means you are assured I have been trained in coaching best practice and behaviours and reached a proven level of competency.
I have completed my training with Full Circle Development.
This means I have completed both the certificate and diploma coaching courses: Total of 126 hours of coach specific training.
I am currently working towards my ACC accreditation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Choose a coaching package
I am happy to discuss. I have 4 packages to choose from...
We will discuss fees and ways to pay openly and I will make it as easy as possible for you.
Discount of 5% on ALL packages if booked within 1 week of your free consultation
1. Get Clear Package
- Free conversation/consultation.
- 3 or 6 x 1 hr sessions as and when needed
2. Transform Package
- Free conversation/consultation.
- 1 x 1.5hr session to focus your goal
- 5 x 1hr/1.5hr sessions across 5/6 months
3. Ultimate Transform Package
- Free conversation/consultation.
- 1 x 2 hr session to focus your goal or outcome
- 12 sessions across 6/9 months
- Unlimited email contact
- 4 x 15 minute support calls when you need them urgently
4. Career Clarity
- Free consultation
- 4-6 sessions to get work happy
- additional tool kits available
Please do contact me for pricing, I will look forward to hearing from you.
What my clients have said about coaching with me:
"Ria really listened to what I was saying, she was able to help me, pull seemingly random strands of thought into a cohesive plan.
There was no judgement - just a desire to help me focus on achieving my goal.
I felt that Ria really wanted me to succeed and it was great having this support."
Jackie - London -Vice President, Financial Services
"My time with you helped me creating a whole new self.
You would always create a friendly, positive and accepting atmosphere where I could warm up and open easy to be able to share my feelings and views with you. At the beginning of our session I found it hard to verbalise or admit my feelings but you taught me to feel OK about what I think.
You asked me questions I had never thought about or never considered before.
By time I started listening to myself from the ‘outside’ and became more conscious about
You helped me establishing my confidence and made me realise that from now on I will and can do what I want.
I have always planned and structured everything around me but my own life. Thanks to you I now work on my life and keep working towards stepping stones and further goals (being smaller or bigger ones)
Am I at the place where I thought I would be at the beginning of our time together? Did I achieve what I wanted? No..I have gone much further than that.
Ria, you have planted something in me, that now has a strong root and started to show it's blossoms!
Thank you!!" Anna
"Ria is warm, approachable and very easy to work with as a coach. I felt complete confidence in her from the outset and knew that she respected and was excited about my journey.
I had not fully appreciated what coaching would involve before speaking with Ria, but her insightful, supportive and respectful coaching style has led me to more than achieve my goal and I know a lot more about myself than I did before - quite unexpected and incredibly worthwhile.
Ria has the right balance in allowing you time to reach your own actions and conclusions and she has the ability to challenge your thinking at the right time. I feel more confident, have accomplished my goal and because of the transformational nature of her coaching approach, I can apply my learning to different areas of my life. If you are seeking a coach then I highly recommend working with Ria to address your personal or work related goals!"
Kate - Self-employed Mum
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Daytime - Monday - Friday 8.15am till 5pm Evening - Monday - Friday 8.15pm session