35 Penyrheol Drive
0117 9297515 / 07875 812477
Life & Career Coaching:
I am a catalyst for professionals wanting to shift from a place of stressed out, 'making do' to thriving in careers that fill them with meaning and purpose. People come to work with me generally for one of three reasons:
- They're at a career (or business) crossroads and are seeking clarity, confidence and support in making the big decisions they face.
- They know their performance in work is not reflecting what they could really do, and whether it's enhancing their management and leadership skills, working on performing better under pressure. dealing with conflict and awkward people, they want to final resolve the barriers they're facing and 'up level' themselves into a more fulfilling and successful place.
- They know there is something 'more' they can do with their life, but are unsure about what that is or how to get there.
Working with my approach, which blends the tools and models from positive psychology, neuroscience and creative coaching, the benefits clients have from working with me include:
- (Re) Discovering your vision and enjoying clarity of purpose;
- Create a deep trust in yourself and in your decision making;
- Adopt easy techniques to manage the stress in your life;
- Renewed motivation, inspiration and energy;
- Enhanced confidence, courage and competence;
- Focused action to achieve your goals.
I am also founder of 'Women in Sustainability', the network for women creating positive change for a sustainable future. We hold events in Bristol and London, and offer a group mastermind programme.
Clarity & Confidence Coaching for Young People (15+):
I work with young people using The Launch Report, from C-Me Colour Profiling. This offers powerful insight into where their strengths lie, what they are naturally good at, where their preferences may make life difficult and suggestions on how to go about working on that.
The focus is on helping them understand themselves better and how to use that to better inform their post 16- study options/ University courses and career options.
Training, qualifications & experience
Coaching & Training Qualifications:
- Personal Performance Coaching & Executive Coaching (Both awarded with Distinction, The Coaching Academy)
- EFT Practitioner, Levels 1 and 2
- Diploma in Training & Development (University of Leicester)
- MSc in Environmental Management (University of Stirling)
- BA Hons in Geography (University of Oxford)
I am a member of International Coaching Federation, hold their Accredited Certified Coach (ACC), and abide by their Code of Ethics and CPD requirements.
Choose2Flourish, my coaching & training company has been around for four years, prior to that I was a Senior Manager in a national charity, working in a field of behaviour change and sustainability. I have also worked as a Government Adviser, been a Field Studies Tutor/ teacher and have run my own expeditions company. I guess I 'walk my talk' when it comes to successfully navigating career change, following your heart and finding the courage to do so.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I hold Levels 1 and 2 in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) which I can offer to clients who express in interest (and need) in releasing emotional stress and blocks.
Clients can choose a number of different coaching packages with me depending on what they need and budget. As a guide only, individual rates for programmes varies between £100 to £265 per month.
Rates vary depending on whether individual or work are covering the investment and I have a charity/ social enterprise rate as well. Monthly payment plans are always offered and programmes designed specially to the individual. As a guide:
- Free 30 minute consultation - to explore whether coaching is right for them, what is really going on right now and how coaching with me can help (Phone/ Skype/ Zoom)
- Monthly, hourly coaching session with home assignments designed to build insight & understanding, email support and accountability.
- Fortnightly coaching sessions, with home assignments, online profiling options, email support & accountability.
What my clients say about working with me:
"Rhian has brought great insight and perspective, and has coached and enabled me to expand and build the business in a way that reflects vision and values for the company. On a personal level I have found her thought provoking, challenging, inspiring and supportive. I would wholeheartedly recommend Rhian".
"Before working with Rhian I felt very overwhelmed with all the choices around my career and where they might take me, trying to constantly work out what was 'best choice' for me. Through our work together I've learned to slow down and listen to my intuition, something I had dismissed before but now see as very powerful. I now see feedback as something to learn from and not avoid. I've grown in self-confidence and become far more comfortable with 'not knowing'. I now far far more clarity about what is in front of me and can choose my path from there".
"Rhian has helped me make the daunting transition from Deputy Head to Head. The challenges have been enormous and Rhian has given me the tools to to take these challenges on and reflect on my work life balance. Working with her has instilled confidence, especially my ability to take on challenge. Rhian is a wonderful sounding board, and a great support. She is a clam, professional, an excellent listener, an insightful spirt and a great enabler. Working with her has been incredible useful and empowering"
"Being faced with the reality of redundancy after 25 years in the same organisation, I am hugely glad I found Rhian. I had been feeling very anxious and unfocused, no focus or plan of action. Working with her has provided clarity of direction, renewed confidence, better peace of mind, and above all – more courage! Thank you Rhian for entering into my life just at the right time."
"Working with Rhian is a very enlightening, deep and rewarding process. Rhian is supportive, listens and always kept us on track when we started to get lost in detail. We would thoroughly recommend working with Rhian"
Birgit and Mike Muller
Award winning, 'Alchemy for the Mind: Create Your Confident Core' is available on Amazon, Nook and Kobo platforms.
An Amazon Best Seller, "Choose to Flourish: How to Change Career and Thrive in Life' in available on Amazon (Kindle and Paperback).
Rhian regularly blogs on LinkedIn on change, confidence, personal performance, resilience and work life balance.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday 9am to 2pm
Tuesday 11am to 8pm
Wednesday 9am to 2pm
Thursday 9am to 7pm
Friday 8am to 2pm