Rachel Daniel, MSc, ICF Accredited Executive Coach and Career Coach
My clients describe me as easy and fun to work with, as I seek to build trust quickly so we can get on with the real work of coaching. I believe that we grow and change by becoming more of who we are, rather than changing who we are. This makes us more accepting of ourselves and enables us to key into our uniqueness.
My clients also say they feel more confident as a result of working with me and ready to make the changes they had been wanting to make for a while. My collaborative approach derives from extensive coaching experience and qualifications together with my talent management and senior leadership background.
If you're looking for support in areas such as wanting a new job or career, making some sort of change, or trying to improve your skills and performance, then why don't you give me a call.
What I offer:
- Executive coaching, leadership coaching and career coaching for individuals and businesses.
- My typical clients are looking for professional or personal development and want someone they can trust to help them embark on this journey.
- Maybe you want to make more impact at work
- Maybe you've just been promoted and want to hit the ground running
- Maybe you're now managing a team and have targets to hit
- Maybe you want a new role but are struggling at interview
- Maybe you want a new career direction and want clarity in deciding what to do next.
- These are just some of the areas I can help with.
I work with a real range of people - from individuals seeking support, to managers and leaders in organisations.
A typical coaching programme will tend to be 4-6 monthly sessions, depending on what you're looking to achieve. I use consulting rooms in Liverpool Street, London, or can come to your office.
My prices are highly competitive.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an accredited professional coach. My coaching experience spans over 10 years and I have helped hundreds of clients in that time.
My career experience includes management and leadership roles in business services, retail operations and talent management.
Training and qualifications:
- MSc in Coaching, Birkbeck, London
- Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching, AOEC
- Diploma in Life Coaching, ECF
- Gestalt Coaching Certification, AOEC
- Team Coaching Certification, AOEC
- International Coach Federation Professional Accreditation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|