M. Pia Granjon Lecerf
07535 435 131
People who come and work with me are mostly women and migrants / expatriates.
If you need:
- Clarifying your goal
- Practical step by step process
- Challenging approach
- Firm and friendly professional frame
- Practical exercises
- Insightful questioning
- Recognising repetitive behavioural patterns
I can help to:
- Precise your request,
- Work on recognising the reasons why you do not reach what you want
- Draw an action plan to achieve your chosen goal.
I am working with:
- Challenging questioning
- Coaching practical exercises thought for your personal situation. Exercises done with me or as 'Homework'
- NLP approach
- Relaxation exercises
- Active listening: making a deeper sense of your words with your body language; language patterns, words choice . . . information that I am giving back to you for your own empowerment.
- More on the LinkedIn profile
I have an holistic approach: with me, you will be dealing with facts and emotions.
Most frequent requests people have when they come to me are :
- Life purpose
- Back to work project
- Mood balance
- Children education
If you feel unsure or anxious, frightened or enraged, this is where we can work together.
- With my free introductory session, we take time to understand what you want, the way I work and assess if we agree on working together.
- Each session is one hour long; we will meet once a week.
- An average coaching process is 4 months.
- During the first session, we set up your chosen goal and decide how long your coaching process will last.
- I do a mid coaching evaluation to make sure we are on track for what you want to achieve. This is an important step that allows you and me to refine the work and decide if there is a need to change the length or the direction of the coaching. The process can always be shortened or extended.
- An evaluation at the end is also done to review what you have achieved and how. That proves to be useful for my clients in the future.
- At any time you can stop your coaching.
- “Le coin des Femmes”, Guildford, UK.
Being a mother of 3 is one of my non-stop life training;
I keep on reading about psychotherapies, behavioural therapies, coaching, energetic psychology, positive psychology . . .
I am currently following a training in Clinical Hypnosis; with a research on hypnosis and neuroplasticity.
* I regularly write articles; you can find them all on:
- My website / blog: www.piacoach.com
- Professional Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Coaching-Pia-118261501565963/
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pia-granjon-lecerf-57b132a?trk=hp-identity-name
* I used to publish in:
- ‘le petit journal’: French newspaper for French Expatriates
- ‘Rio Times’: American Newspaper for Expatriates in Rio de Janeiro
Clients testimonials: You will find more of them on my Professional FB page / LinkedIn / Website.
My work is not the main focus of my life and I don’t want it to be. Coaching made me discover this is due to recently discovered past family experiences.
Honesty with me and my partner about what I /we want in life and realising it won’t just happen; we have to make inroads, plans & time frames into making it happen.
The wheel of life was a useful tool to define this, then using the values to put this into effect. My partner also used the same tool although he wasn’t being coached and we both found out different needs & aspirations in each other despite being together for over 30 years!
Suggestions about seeing things from my partner’s view was very helpful.
The coaching helped me to concentrate my mind about my life journey. We all go through life on a treadmill only very occasionally, if at all for some people, taking the time to stop and consider the path they are on and decide if its where they want to be heading, in all or just some aspects of life.
If you have the time and are prepared to put the work in to help yourself. Pia will not provide you with a magic wand!
Pia will help you to steer the path of your choosing by suggesting, asking relevant probing questions which will make you consider your choices.
What I have learnt is Life is all about choices we make! Make choices not excuses!
The environment was relaxing. Pia is an emotionally intelligent, insightful, knowledgeable & intuitive person.
She has the ability to connect with purpose on a whole range of emotional issues.
She is good at defining what a problem is by summing up the Information she has learned from the session, often helping to put things into perspective.
Sometimes when you have many issues or are so close to a problem you can’t see the cause or reason why you are feeling that way or a route to resolve things.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Life coach dip., Certificate & Diploma, Newcastle college, UK
- Clinical Hypnotherapist, LCCH & University of West London - PgCert (Level 7) Research on Neuroplasticity; Anxiety. Member of the BRITISH SOCIETY OF CLINICAL HYPNOSIS
- Social worker dip., Versailles, France
- NLP, Certified Practitioner & Certified Optimum Practitioner, Pau, France
- Reiki I & II, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Master of Social Anthropology, La Sorbonne, Paris, France
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Free introductory session for you to understand and feel the way I work; for both you and I to evaluate if we agree on working together.
£ 80 per +/- one hour session life coaching or Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- 50% off for charity
- Let me know if you have a budget restriction, we will find a way.
Free parking with no time limit on site at GU1.
- Face to face in my office in Guildford, GU1
- Skype - not for Clinical Hypnosis -
- Your home
- A mix of those.
Monday to Friday
Day time - evenings when time difference with London.
- Currently “Le coin des Femmes”, Guildford, UK -
Infos : http://lecoindesfemmes.weebly.com/
Register : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support group for Expatriates women, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Conferences on what life coaching is; Pau, France.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday Day time - evenings when time difference with London.