Petra Nunzi MSc ICF BACP
'Petra has an incredible ability to unlock parts of my mind that no one else can. The smart bit however is that she doesn't do it, she gets me to do it, which is all the more rewarding, fulfilling and ultimately life-improving'
Coaching is a dynamic method of assessing what's going on now and using tools to enable you to move into the future you want. I can challenge and champion your cause to help you access your courage, insight and action.
Let me help you achieve FULFILMENT, PURPOSE and SUCCESS
The groups of clients I work with are:
- Individuals: Looking to reach their dreams and success goals both personally and professionally
- Adolescents: Looking for happiness, social belonging and academic success
- Parents: Looking for JOY, direction and skills for parenting
- Schools and Charity Sector Employees - Head teachers, Inclusion staff, Teachers, Youth Workers: I can help you enhance productivity and create a lasting legacy of change in your work happiness and increase your fulfilment and impact on the world.
With a background in Counselling, Mental Health and Psychodynamics of Human Development I have a unique ability to empathise with your struggle, offer support and advice on techniques that will free you up to unleash your full potential. I will Coach with the aim of moving you forward to the life you want: If we get stuck along the way we can address what's making you stuck so that you can move further than you ever thought possible. Get in touch today to book your FREE sample session.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional Co-Active Coach - Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Professional Training in the Therapeutic Use of Mindfulness - British Mindfulness Institute.
- Member of International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Volunteer Mentor for Women in Business - Aspire Foundation
- MSc Psychodynamics of Human Development - Birkbeck University.
- Therapeutic Integrative Counselling - Lambeth College
- Brief Solution Focussed Therapy - BRIEF
- Adolescents Transition & Resilience - Trust for the Study of Adolescence
- Assessment and Support Planning - Catch22
- Working with young people - The Open University
- Young People's Rights within the Education System - Youth Access
- Counselling Young People who have Experienced or witnessed rauma in their families - Youth Access
- Behaviour Management - Leap / Confronting Conflict
- Mediation Skills - The London Action Trust
- Rickter Scale Practitioner - The Rickter Company
- Assessing Risk to Vulnerable adolescents where family substance misuse exists - ESCB
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) - The Association for NLP
- Legal Issues in therapeutic work with children and young people - BACP
- Member of BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) - 573261
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Third Culture Kids
Free initial consultation via Skype or face-to-face depending on location.
My offer is bespoke so please enquire for information on fees.
A bit about me, the stuff that qualifications won't tell you:
I grew up all over the globe and identify as a TCK (Third Culture Kid). This has connected me to many different cultures and given me a unique way of looking outside of the box and viewing problems from many different perspectives. When I was 18 I worked in Russia with street children and continued working with adolescents in France, Italy, Holland, Kenya and across the UK. As a child I had an alternative education and not much future. At 23 I became a parent and had ultimate housewife as my only option. My dream was to help teenagers reach their potential. What the hell did I have to say.
I began drinking heavily, yelled at my boyfriend often, put on weight, developed depression and cried myself to sleep most nights.
I had a moment one day when I thought I might as well end my life and I realised I had a choice. I could die, live unhappily or I could look inside myself for the power to change things one step at a time.
I began volunteering in a inner city youth club, I studied part time to be a counsellor, I quit drinking completely & began looking after my health and fitness. I realised that if you change the rudder of your life now your whole life trajectory can change in the future.
I've since worked with young offenders, teenagers in inner city schools, I've helped young people campaign for better mental health services and run a thriving counselling and coaching practice. It's only since I found coaching that I felt I could fully be myself and use all of me to support clients to achieve their true potential.
My son was recently offered 5 scholarship places to prestigious independent secondary schools. My boyfriend and I got married in April 2015 after 12 years together. I have recently started writing a book.
My training as a Co-Active Coach came from a place of wanting to live my true passion: To help other people find their passion, excitement and joy in life. To allow you to see the possibilities that are shut down by all the voices in your head that SHOUT out reasons why it can't be done.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays