Pavlenka Small LCdip BA Smallsteps Coaching
24 Ringham Road
Smallstepscoaching offers career, work and personal development coaching to enable and empower you to feel fulfilled, both in your work and personal life.
Areas of expertise include:-
how to find the right career
changing career direction
creating the right CV
job application and interview preparation
setting up your own business
mentoring new start-up businesses
improving self-confidence and self-esteem
improving work/life balance
eliminating self-limiting beliefs and habits
effective time management
struggling in the work-place
Training, qualifications & experience
Mentoring Qualification 2009
Life Coaching Diploma December 2006 (Curly Martin at Achievement Specialists)
Introduction to Counselling Course--2000
PGCE & Certificate of Education --1994/96
BA degree in Hotel management--1979
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Start up business, time management
Competitive prices tailormade to individual requirements.
Pavlenka offers an intial FREE taster session during which time you discover how Smallstepscoaching works and how coaching can help you.
- Things to think about when deciding on a career change.
- Business coaching - do you feel unappreciated at work?
- Thinking of changing your career? Use this simple formula
- Do you live your life according to your values?
- 'If you think you can, you can' - improving self-belief
- Positive thoughts produce positive actions.
- How to plan now so you WILL achieve your goals for 2015
- Get a better work/life balance - improve the way you work
- Developing leadership skills - top tips for new managers
- How to be kind to yourself when life is too busy
'If you love what you do for a living, you will never do a days work in your life'
Let Smallstepscoaching help you to discover your ideal career NOW!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 9am-8pm