I work with busy people who feel stressed or overwhelmed, want to make changes and are looking for some help to get back on top of things. I can help you to reduce stress, clarify what you want, regain self-belief, make changes and feel a whole lot happier.
Together we find real, tangible solutions – helping you to change your mindset and/or your circumstances.
I can help you if you are:
- Feeling stressed and overwhelmed
- Wondering “is this it” or “what’s next”
- Procrastinating, doubting yourself and not knowing where to start
- Struggling with too many things to do and not enough time
- Feeling lost
- Wanting to get away from it all
- Telling yourself you “should” be happy, but not actually feeling it
- Wanting to do something different – but not knowing what
I work with clients from across the UK and from around the World – often working over the telephone or via Skype.
My coaching style is results-oriented, fun, supportive and direct. I utilise a range of skills to help you, including coaching, NLP, mindfulness and counselling – together we find out what will work for you.
I offer you real solutions - I don’t help you find your inner child – I help you find a better life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Personal Transformational Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching (ICF approved)
- Workplace Mindfulness Trainer's Training Certificate from TME (leaders in Mindfulness for work and previously part of Oxford University’s Oxford Mindfulness Centre)
- Certificate in Small Business Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching
- Certificate in Group Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching
- Master NLP Practitioner from Life Spheres Life Coaching & NLP (ANLP & ABNLP accredited)
- Master Hypnosis Practitioner from Life Spheres Life Coaching & NLP (ABH accredited)
- Master Time Line Therapy Practitioner from Life Spheres Life Coaching & NLP (TLTA accredited)
- Practitioner of NLP and Practitioner of Hypnotherapy from NLP World (ANLP & AIP accredited)
- Introduction to Mindfulness (MBSR introduction course)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (CPCAB accredited)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Stress level test - understanding your stress level is a great first step in managing stress. Try my free online version of the PSS10 assessment (one of the most widely used assessments of this type) - you can access it at www.lumierecoaching.co.uk/test-stress-level
- Stress management coaching and executive burn-out coaching
- Mindfulness coaching
- Mindfulness training for work and everyday life - provided on a one-to-one or in-company basis
- Online mindfulness training - I am a trainer for Business Minded, providers of mindfulness training designed for busy working people. Find out more at www.lumierecoaching.co.uk/online-mindfulness-training
Photos & videos
Please contact me to discuss my fees for personal and corporate coaching.
Testimonials & Recommendations
My clients gain real, tangible benefits from working with me:
"Thank goodness for people like you! I’m so amazed and impressed at what I’ve achieved in the short time I have been seeing you." - H, York
"You’ve really turned my life around and I’ve met the most wonderful person in you." - C, nr York
"I just want to say a massive thank you to Nikki. Without her help and support I would still be struggling and wouldn’t have the techniques to move forwards with and try to be the best possible version of myself." - Clare, York
"Nikki is a professional who has had an immense impact on my career and life." - Nick, nr Brighton
"I don’t think I’d have coped with the changes put upon me this year if it hadn’t have been for an increased awareness of how my mind and body reacts when it gets stressed. Honestly, your sessions were massively helpful." - L, York
"I really don’t think I could have effectively managed the situation on my own and I am beyond grateful for Nikki’s guidance and the positive difference she was able to make in my life in a really short time. Finally, guess what? I got the job!" - Catarina, York
"I felt considerably better and further forward after each session. So, a huge thank you all round." - Geoff
A few things about me (to help you know who I am!):
- I have come to coaching and mindfulness training following a long career in Human Resources, in which I worked my way up to HR Director level. I have personal experience of the pressures, and joys, of a senior business role, and have worked as colleague, HR support and coach to some high performing board, executive and senior management teams.
- I restrict the number of clients I work with so I can always be at my best for them - and I don't work with everyone, only those who are really committed to making the changes they want.
- I have a dog and a cat (they don't participate in coaching sessions)!
- I am not particularly spiritual but frequently find myself at York Minster (as my partner works there as part of their skilled stonemasonry and conservation team).
- I do mindfulness meditation for around 10 minutes most days (sometimes longer, sometimes not at all) - every little helps, and even a little makes a big difference to improving focus, performance, stress management...
- My favourite cocktail is an Old Fashioned.
- I have a strong interest in psychology and neuroscience - particularly focussed on how we can get our minds to work their best and how we can be happy.
- I have my own coach - because having a coach is great!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|