I work with busy people who have begun to feel overwhelmed, are wondering what it is all about and are starting to wish they could escape. If this is you then I can help you to reduce your stress, regain your self-belief, feel re-energised, work out how you can enjoy a balanced life and start to feel a whole lot happier.
I help you to see the wood for the trees and make changes so you can have a more fulfilled life.
Together we find real, tangible solutions – helping you to change your mindset and/or your circumstances.
I can help you if you are:
- Feeling stressed and overwhelmed
- Wondering “is this it” or “what’s next”
- Procrastinating, doubting yourself and not knowing where to start
- Struggling with too many things to do and not enough time
- Feeling lost
- Wanting to get away from it all
- Telling yourself you “should” be happy, but not actually feeling it
- Wanting to do something different – but not knowing what
I work with clients from across the UK and from around the World – often working over the telephone or via Skype.
My coaching style is results-oriented, fun, supportive and direct. I utilise a range of skills to help you, including coaching, NLP, mindfulness and counselling – together we find out what will work for you.
I offer you real solutions - I don’t help you find your inner child – I help you find a better life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Personal Transformational Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching (ICF approved)
- Workplace Mindfulness Trainer's Training Certificate from TME (leaders in Mindfulness for work and previously part of Oxford University’s Oxford Mindfulness Centre)
- Certificate in Small Business Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching
- Certificate in Group Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching
- Master NLP Practitioner from Life Spheres Life Coaching & NLP (ANLP & ABNLP accredited)
- Master Hypnosis Practitioner from Life Spheres Life Coaching & NLP (ABH accredited)
- Master Time Line Therapy Practitioner from Life Spheres Life Coaching & NLP (TLTA accredited)
- Practitioner of NLP and Practitioner of Hypnotherapy from NLP World (ANLP & AIP accredited)
- Introduction to Mindfulness (MBSR introduction course)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (CPCAB accredited)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Stress level test - understanding your stress level is a great first step in managing stress. Try my free online version of the PSS10 assessment (one of the most widely used assessments of this type) - you can access it at www.lumierecoaching.co.uk/test-stress-level
- Stress management coaching and executive burn-out coaching
- Mindfulness coaching
- Mindfulness training for work and everyday life - provided on a one-to-one or in-company basis
- Online mindfulness training - I am a trainer for Business Minded, providers of mindfulness training designed for busy working people. Find out more at www.lumierecoaching.co.uk/online-mindfulness-training
Photos & videos
Please contact me to discuss my fees for personal and corporate coaching.
Testimonials & Recommendations
My clients gain real, tangible benefits from working with me:
"Nikki's calmness and interest in my process has inspired me to move forward and get closer to my dreams. I highly recommend Nikki to those of you who long for a positive change." - Kiki, Sweden
"She has a great ability at ensuring that the session(s) are working towards the end outcome intended." - KG, London
"Nikki is an amazing coach!" - NR, Cornwall
"Nikki is a professional who has had an immense impact on my career and life." - Nick, nr Brighton
A few things about me (to help you know who I am!):
- I have come to coaching and mindfulness training following a long career in Human Resources, in which I worked my way up to HR Director level. I have personal experience of the pressures, and joys, of a senior business role, and have worked as colleague, HR support and coach to some high performing board, executive and senior management teams.
- I restrict the number of clients I work with so I can always be at my best for them - and I don't work with everyone, only those who are really committed to making the changes they want.
- I have a dog and a cat (they don't participate in coaching sessions)!
- I am not particularly spiritual but frequently find myself at York Minster (as my partner works there as part of their skilled stonemasonry and conservation team).
- I do mindfulness meditation for around 10 minutes most days (sometimes longer, sometimes not at all) - every little helps, and even a little makes a big difference to improving focus, performance, stress management...
- My favourite cocktail is an Old Fashioned.
- I have a strong interest in psychology and neuroscience - particularly focussed on how we can get our minds to work their best and how we can be happy.
- I have my own coach - because having a coach is great!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|