Neena Madhok, Life & Career Coach, ACC, MBA
The Battleship Building
179 Harrow Road
76 High Street
I am an ICF accredited coach. I help people to connect with themselves and their environment, so that they can get clarity over their thoughts and emotions and life the life that they want to live. Living authentically and following their dreams they feel happier, fulfilled and empowered. I made this journey in my own life and I would love to support you in your journey.
My approach is powerful and works both on a practical level helping people to become unstuck and achieve external goals, as well as on an internal level to process and overcome underlying emotional obstacles such as fear.
imagine what it would be like to have a safe space in which to explore your thoughts and emotions at your own pace, to be listened to fully and without judgement.
I believe in empowerment. I will not give you advice, as my answers may not be right for you. Instead I will provide the tools and support for you to get clarity and find your own answers, learning to trust yourself along the way.
I coach across a number of personal development areas including relationships, careers (including business and leadership coaching), dealing with difficult emotions (anger, stress, lack of confidence) and finding meaning and motivation in life.
I work across areas to give my clients the opportunity to explore all parts of themselves during the coaching process, and for them to explore how each area of their lives impacts other areas.
My coaching is highly tailored to each client, and I borrow experience and tools from different areas of my life and training, including coaching, therapy, corporate and startup experience. The important thing is that you are committed to making a change in your life. We will define the process and goals together.
"Neena has a way of asking questions that go to the core of you as a person, and how you relate to your career. These can be linked to your daily interactions at work, or larger professional choices you are facing. Her approach has both impressed and helped me."
- Rafael Natanek, Partner at Bain & Co
"I work in leadership development with many coaches and Neena is by far one of the most talented I have ever encountered. She is extremely intelligent – conventionally and emotionally – as well as able to empathize with me, showing both a logical practical approach while being able to be emotionally supportive and be an extremely good listener."
- David, Leadership Development
"Neena has provided me with pragmatic solutions to complicated situations, using her outstanding ability to analyse situations and remain objective. Neena's guidance benefits from her diverse personal and professional experience, giving her insight into a range of situations not many would be able to understand."
- Kabir Ali, Director of KBR Accountancy
"Neena has a gift. She is able to hone in on issues quickly and precisely, and balances this with immeasurable patience in guiding you to unearth what she sees, as clearly as she sees it, together."
- Hassan, Management Consultant
"Neena has been my coach for four years, and has guided me through huge life changes during this time. Her style of coaching has always challenged me, forcing me to reassess my perceptions and inner values. It was her coaching that led to great success in my career"
- Alanna O'Garro, Founder and CEO Rivers Coaching
Book your free discovery session today and see how coaching could help you:
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone me: 07901 614038
Training, qualifications & experience
- Personal Transformation Coaching, Animas Institute (ICF accredited)
- CPD Group Coaching (ICF accredited)
- Compassion Focussed Therapy (King's College)
- Meditation, Mindfulness and Gestalt based Therapy Skills, Learning Love Institute
- Certificate in Life Coaching, The Coaching Academy
- MBA, INSEAD
- BSc Mathematics, Warwick University
- Business Advisor, Virgin Startup (current)
- Approved Advisor, Government's Enterprise Nation Scheme for Small Business (current)
- Group workshops to corporates and special interest groups
- Employability workshops to inner city colleges
- Non-Executive Director, Rivers Coaching
- Mentor to newly qualified teachers, Teach First Programme
- Mentor to college students, Tower Hamlets Partnership
- Barclays Bank and BNP Paribas Fortis, Investment Banking, 5 years
- Deloitte, Strategy Consulting, 2 years
- Expedia, Online Marketing, 2 years
- Microfinance, 2 Social Enterprise Incubators (UK & India), and an NGO (Nigeria)
I have also undergone my own deep personal transformation and learnt first hand what it takes to feel empowered and fulfilled. I went from being numb and dissatisfied to fully present and happy. In this process I created the career that I wanted and transformed my personal relationships.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Purpose and meaning in life
- Connecting with your body
- Inner child
- Compassion Focussed Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
Photos & videos
The first step is to contact me for free discovery session. You need to be able to feel safe in the coaching space to explore what is happening for you. During this initial call we can discuss your current situation, your goals and explore whether coaching is right for you.
If we decide that coaching is right for you then. I have a flexible process that we will tailor to your needs, this may include 3 or 6 month programmes with weekly or fortnightly sessions, or half day/ full day intensives.
My most popular coaching package includes:
- 3 months of support
- 12 weekly, 1 hour sessions
- Email support
- Exercises to help you between sessions
I coach face to face in a beautiful countryside location in Iver (near Uxbridge, Windsor and Heathrow), it is the ideal space for reflective thinking. I also coach in London, and over Skype/ Phone.
Call or email me for an informal chat and decide whether coaching is right for you.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Usually 8.30am - 7pm Monday - Friday. Evening and weekend appointments are also sometimes available.