Myriam Ferreira ANLP AC AICTP
This journey starts with you...
- Have you lost a sense of yourself?
- Do you desire a better work/life balance?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and juggling different priorities in your life?
- Do your dreams or aspirations seem out of reach?
- Are you at crossroads or in a transition period in your life?
- Do you have a good life, yet it feels not right for you anymore?
- Is low self-esteem, or a lack of confidence holding you back?
- Do you feel like you are drifting along and don't know what is next in your life?
- Have you spent a long pondering and find that now it's time to do something?
As you have found yourself at a crossroads and perhaps you are feeling trapped, dissatisfied or full of energy but just not sure where to point it.
Whereas Counselling seeks to heal psychological or issues, coaching can be seen as a way to optimize your life from a more stable ground.
Life coaching is about action and bridging the gulf emotional between whom we are and where we want to be. I will encourage and enable you to identify your personal challenges, dreams and goals and work alongside you to help support and achieve those aspirations. Our partnership will involve powerful questioning, tools and exercises to help you gain clarity, get unstuck and find joy in your life.
Perhaps it is time to take control and counselling can help you do that:
Taking the first step is the hardest part of any journey - seeking help might be the first step for you. It can be very lonely in troubled times and hard to turn to family or friends, perhaps you feel they will not be able to understand; you might be a burden to them. Perhaps you do not have anyone with whom you can speak openly and freely.
There can be great value in having someone to support you while you give voice to your fears, hopes and anxieties - or talk about your depression, a bereavement, relationship issues; or you could talk about your anxiety disorder. Someone you can trust, someone who is compassionate, warm, fully accepting/understanding of you and professional. To be listened to, valued, respected with sensitivity, heard, and care by another, is central to my work.
In a relationship of this nature, you will find the support you need to motivate you and move forward with your life.
Or perhaps you need a integrated approach, Personal Consultancy (Counselling and Coaching):
It may be that your needs fall somewhere the spectrum between counselling and life coaching. I will propose an integrated approach - Personal Consultancy (Integrating Counselling & Coaching) which may assist you with the process of internal as well as external harmonisation and development within a safe and confidential environment.
At the first meeting I will ask some questions about you and your hopes and aims for coming to the session. This is also an opportunity for you to ask questions of me and find out if I am the right life coach for you. Assuming we decide to work together at this first session we will make a contract to work together for an initial period e.g. for 6 sessions, before reviewing our work together and then deciding how we continue.
- You will gain clarity and confidence
- You will have a better understanding of yourself and how you interact in the world
- You will have a vision for your future and as a result motivation to move towards it
- We will create a roadmap that helps you get there
- We will identify what keeps you stuck and what you can do about it
- You will increase your ability to discern and to make better decisions
- You will start taking action and be accountable
- You will learn self-coaching tools that benefit you for the rest of your life
It is about connecting your inner values and potential- being free to live without fear and without limits.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I hold a Postgraduate Certificate in Integrative Counselling and Coaching (I am a qualified Therapist-coach).
- NLP Practitioner
- I am a humanistic and integrative counsellor, grounded in person-centred. I am registered with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) adhering to their Ethical Framework, and working towards full Accreditation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Pre interview life coaching over the phone for 15 to 30 minutes - free
Session can be 1, 2 or 3 hours sessions depending on the presenting issue. Rates start from £90 per hour
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I offer daytime and early evening appointments during the week