Mind The Gap
Mind The Gap is specifically designed to empower people in their 20s and 30s to be true to themselves and make a difference.
We coach and bring together people in their 20s and early 30s, also known as quarter-lifers, Generation Y and Millennials.
Community, Coaching, Clarity
Our aim is to provide a social community and a variety of coaching interventions and resources to help you bridge the gap between leaving education and living a fulfilling and satisfying adult life that is true to you. It is a well-known fact that many find this period of their life tricky and so Mind The Gap has been set up to support you through this time.
We are Quarter-life Crisis experts and know well what life in your 20s in London and Europe looks like.
Training, qualifications & experience
Mind The Gap is run by a group of three highly experienced coaches Caroline, Fiona and Laura, all with expert knowledge of either what it means to be a quarter-lifer or with experience what it is to parent a quarter-lifer. So we have all experienced a quarter-life crisis in one way or another.
See our individual bio's here: The Team.
We distinguish ourselves from similar communities by offering you a one-stop-shop for support and services, plus an ongoing powerful coaching relationship, which will serve you as long as you need it.
From one to one coaching to retreats, coaching cafes, workshops, career advice, blogs and social events. Check out What We Offer
Mind The Gap aims to help you:
- explore what you want from life, relationships, work and your career
- figure out what your strengths and talents are
- decide what you enjoy and don’t enjoy in life
- gain a clearer idea of where you’re going in the future
- develop your self-confidence
- carve out the life that you want, not one you think you should have
- connect with and meet other people in the same situation as you
- gain access to an online community with resources and peer support 24/7
Member organisations *
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Because you will all be at a different stage of your journey through adulthood and because you all have unique needs, we have 3 three coaches on our team.
Laura offers coaching around leadership, quarter-life crisis and seeing/acting with clarity. Laura is a certified coach and holds a strong stake in empowering young leadership.
Her Coaching is for you if you are playing small, if you are taking care of everyone else, but forget yourself over it and/or should you feel out of touch with yourself. Her coaching is not for people who are afraid of changes, challenges and curious questions. She also applies a lot of body work in both her phone and her in-person coaching, so be ready.
Fiona offers a 10 session coaching programme called Getting Career Unstuck, focused on life and career. Especially for you if you're stuck in a career and want more meaning from your work life. Fiona is an ICF accredited life coach and has completed further career coach specific Firework training. This coaching is for people starting out and seeking a career direction and for those who have been in one career for a few years and are now called to do work which is more in line with who they truly are.
Caroline has a great presence as a certified Co-active Coach and Leadership Programme graduate. She will allow you to access greater security, confidence, certainty, compassion, creativity, clarity and connection.
Her coaching is for highly ambitious professionals who feel they might collapse under the pressure they put themselves under or that they receive from their environment. Caroline is hands on and will cut through any bullshit to the heart of things.
We offer individual life coaching sessions
Cost: £90, duration 1 hour
6 Session Package
10 Session Package
- Let’s start off by booking a consultation, so we can make sure that we can get you to where you want to be, and you can ask any questions you have about how we work.
- If you have a preference for a coach, please specify in your e-mail who you'd like to speak to. If not just end through a general e-mail.
- Within 24 hours you’ll receive instructions on how to prepare for the consultation call.
- In-person coaching is available as an option in London, however, the first consultation we’ll hold via skype or on the phone.
- We have consulting rooms in The City and coaching space in Central London for in-person coaching. In the summer, we have the option of coaching in the Park.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||German, French|
We are available on working days during office hours and schedule coaching sessions out of working hours where we can.