Michelle Pratt: Personal Development and Management Coach
Are you working with a coach for your personal development? If the answer is no you could be limiting your potential.
- Do you have someone in your life whose sole role is to focus on your goals and personal development?
- Have you been made a manager of other people but given little or no training on how to do it?
- Are you struggling to deal with difficult workplace relationships?
I can help by:
- Providing an environment free from daily distractions where you can take an objective view of yourself, enhance your self-awareness and accelerate your development.
- Asking for more intentional thought, action and behaviour changes than you would ask of yourself, enabling you to achieve your goals more quickly than you would on your own.
- Providing both transformational coaching and practical training on a broad range of areas of personal development (conflict management, goal setting, change management, managing others etc)
- Exploring your values and beliefs with you to see how these are working so you gain a greater understanding of yourself
- Showing you how to break through limiting beliefs and overcome what is holding you back
- Facilitating a broader perspective that helps you achieve a balance that enhances both your personal and professional life.
I have spent the last 12 years designing and delivering coaching and training programmes for managers and leaders of all level in a business environment. Now I am bringing the quality of coaching and development which is usually only affordable to corporates to individuals as I believe everyone should have the right personal development and support. This is driven by my frustration of seeing good people being held back by a lack of provisional of proper development opportunities. If you feel under-invested in, I can help.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have over 12 years experience in coaching and developing people in both a personal and professional setting.
Alongside my coaching work I am an CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel Development) learning and development professional with a specialism in leadership and management development and have spent a number of years developing and delivering management and personal development programmes.
I am also a Master Practitioner of NLP and Hypnotherapy.
During my career I've had experience of working with a number of successful authors, psychologists, coaching experts, and therapists-I draw on the best of everything I have learned and focus only on what helps you get the results you want. Mostly I draw from a combination of traditional business coaching techniques and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) as I find this gives you the best results but I will always flex the session to your specific needs.
- Master Practitioner NLP
- Master Practitioner Hypnotherapy
- Practitioner Timeline Therapy
- CIPD: Certificate in Training Practice
You can also check out my LinkedIn profile:
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I can provide coaching and workshops on the following areas to name but a few.
- Personal development goals
- Limiting beliefs
- Public speaking
- Values elicitation
- Conflict management
- Difficult conversations
- Managing others
- Understanding others emotions
- Managing upwards
- Persuading and influencing
- Stress management
- Team building
- Diversity and inclusion
- Developing others
- Performance management
- Coaching and feedback
- Body language
- Personal brand
- Building trust
- Decision making
- Positive thinking
- Time management
- Dealing with difficult people
- Many many more-just ask.
Ultimately it's about making an investment in yourself and choosing to make the investment in working with someone who is solely devoted to your development can really help differentiate you from the pack.
In additional to the thousands of pounds that have been invested in me I have also spent over £7000 pounds and many years investing in my skills. Obviously, you won't need to pay anywhere near that much to achieve your goals.
- Fees are £250 per month for 3.5 hours coaching/training OR
- £700 for a 3-month package.
- Coaching can also be spread out into a 6-month programme if preferred
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 8am-6pm Outside these hours by appointment