M. Boyd Hayward
+44 (0)7709 692821
Stick With It Coaching: Life Coaching in Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham and Winchester areas.
Aware that life could be so much more than it is now?
I believe that we all have the ability to live life on our terms and that starts with us being at our best. So many of us have those moments when we decide that enough is enough - this year is the year we turn it all around! We get excited to make all those positive changes but the busyness of day to day life soon gets the better of us. Investing in ourselves often takes a back seat for far too long, if it ever gets seen to at all.
Stick With It Life Coaching is your kick up the backside that will make damn sure you do give it everything you’ve got. It is worth it right? It’s your life!
Personal development is often simple, though not always easy. It requires commitment and discipline to begin building and maintaining momentum.
“There are two types of pain you will go through in life, the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. Discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tonnes.” - Jim Rohn
Investing in a personal coach is one of the most effective ways to make this journey easier and help you get you what you want out of life, never having to look back bearing the weight of regret.
Imagine waking up each day with clarity and purpose, getting on with the things that matter most, getting the results you want and getting ahead in life, as everyone around is amazed as to how well you’ve got it all together. If you are committed, the right coach can help you achieve this.
I love to work with individuals and small businesses who are inspired to achieve great things and either want faster, better results, or have found themselves stuck in a rut and want to start gaining some momentum.
It is important that the coach and client are a good fit for each other. If you think I could be the coach for you, contact me for an informal, no obligation chat to get the ball rolling.
If you choose me as your coach, I will work with you to:
- Get clear on what you want
- Identify your roadblocks
- Figure out what you must do and who you must become to acheive your goals
- Get the results you are after quicker and more effectively than before
I am here to support and challenge you as you raise your standards, become your best self and start getting results.
Get ready to work, get ready to be challenged and get ready for results.
Training, qualifications & experience
My background is in musical performance and I continue to both teach and play drums professionally.
Achieving excellence as a musician is based on the same principles of for achieving excellence in any area and this is what led me to becoming a life coach, allowing me to work with people from all walks of life.
To help you get ahead, I draw upon my knowledge of Coaching, NLP, tried and tested business strategies and a wealth of insight from my ongoing studies into the art and science of high performance and what world class individuals do to stay at the top of their game. I combine this with my own experiences as a mentor and business owner of 13 years.
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching - The Coaching Academy.
- Diploma in Small Business Coaching - The Coaching Academy.
- Certified NLP Practitioner.
- Visiting lecturer and speaker on the subject of Getting Ahead at Universities and colleges.
- Life long learner with a passion for learning on how to get ahead in all walks of life.I have a healthy addiction to Personal Deveolpment books, seminars and courses, t
I strive towards the highest standards in all I do, a passion I share with my clients as I support them on their own journeys through life.
In my 4 years working as a coach here are some testimonials I've received:
"The coaching sessions improved my overall time management and helped me work more goal orientated whilst balancing university, work and private life." Sara - Perth, Australia
"Achieving goals and talking about my progress has improved my confidence and given me drive to pursue my goals further." Sam - Southampton
"The greatest impact is that I find myself happier than at the start." Tom - Southampton
"I will definitely be calling upon Boyd again in the very near future!" Chris - Winchester
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Small Business Coaching, Peak Performance, Creating Habits for Success, Getting Ahead.
Coaching sessions are between 45 and 60 minutes long and are most commonly carried out on SKYPE making the process easy, efficient and do-able the world over! If this does not suit, you can choose to call or meetings in person can be arranged where appropriate – please drop me a line to discuss your needs.
Pricing is as follows:
4 session block - £240
6 session block - £330
Change does not happen overnight and lasting resultsbenefit from the accountability and ongoing support of follow up sessions, However, should you feel the need for a one off session they are available at £70 for new clients or £60 for returning clients following a block booking.
Payment is due in advance, preferably via bank transfer or Paypal, which will incur a small fee.
In my opinion, the most concise description of the benefit of coaching is: getting you where you want to be faster than you could get there alone. The coaching process is all about you and your goals and the coach acts as a facilitator to help in the following ways:
- Helping you identify and clarify want you want through exercises, questioning, conversational exploration and goal setting, ensuring your precious time is spent where it really matters.
- Accelerating your success, through solid action plans, strategies and accountability
- Contrary to popular belief, the coach is not there to offer advice, but to help you find your own answers. After all, you know you yourself better than anyone, you may just not realise it yet!
IS COACHING RIGHT FOR ME?
Please check the list below and if you fit into any of these categories then coaching may well be what you are looking for.
- Looking for a better experience, in any walk of life
- Preparing for an important life event and want to make the best of it
- So many ideas but no idea where to start
- In need of a change
- Lacking motivation
- Struggling to achieve goals
- Have no goals
- The want to just do more!
- Life is passing you by all to quickly
- Something is holding you back and you don’t know what
- The want to turn bad to good or good to great!
Please note: Coaching by it’s very nature is future focused so if you are dealing with any trauma or deep seated issues from the past, therapy or counselling may be better suited to your needs.
HOW IS COACHING CONDUCTED?
Coaching sessions are most commonly carried out on SKYPE making the process easy, efficient and do-able the world over! If this does not suit, the client can choose to call or, meetings in person can be arranged where appropriate – please drop me a line to discuss your needs. I am based in the Warsash area of Southampton.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THE CLIENT?
Coaching alone will not change your life, but the action YOU take can! Therefore it is expected that you will:
- Be committed to improving your future
- Prepare to be challenged
- Be prepared to take notes and be held accountable
- TAKE ACTION!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Flexible to your requirements