M. Boyd Hayward
+44 (0)7709 692821
Stick With It Coaching: For Those in the Pursuit of Excellence. Based near Southampton.
I work with individuals who want to make their life a masterpiece. I'm here to support and challenge you as you raise your standards, become your best self and achieve your goals.
I believe the key to a great life starts with you being the best you can be. If you are inspired to achieve great things or you are stuck in a rut and want to get things moving forward, please get in touch.
Sessions are most often held via Skype or over the phone. Face to face sessions can be arranged near the Southampton area if required.
I am a fully qualified Personal Performance Coach with 3 years experience. Alongside coaching I also give lectures on how to get ahead in work and life.
I teach and play drums professionally and I continue to strive for excellence in all I do, a passion I share with my clients as I support them in their own pursuit of excellence.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Visiting lecturer and speaker on getting ahead at universities and colleges.
In my 3 years working as a coach here are some testimonials I've received:
"The coaching sessions improved my overall time management and helped me work more goal orientated whilst balancing university, work and private life." Sara - Perth, Australia
"Achieving goals and talking about my progress has improved my confidence and given me drive to pursue my goals further." Sam - Southampton
"The greatest impact is that I find myself happier than at the start." Tom - Southampton
"I will definitely be calling upon Boyd again in the very near future!" Chris - Winchester
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Small Business Coaching, Peak Performance, Creating Habits for Success, Getting Ahead.
Coaching sessions are between 45 and 60 minutes long and are most commonly carried out on SKYPE making the process easy, efficient and do-able the world over! If this does not suit, you can choose to call or meetings in person can be arranged where appropriate – please drop me a line to discuss your needs.
Pricing is as follows:
4 session block - £240
6 session block - £330
Change does not happen overnight and real results from coaching benefit from follow up sessions with built in accountability. However, should you feel the need for a one off session they are available at £75 for new clients or £60 for returning clients following a block booking.
Payment is due in advance, preferably via bank transfer or Paypal, which will incur a small fee.
In my opinion, the most concise description of the benefit of coaching is: getting you where you want to be faster than you could get there alone. The coaching process is all about you and your goals and the coach acts as a facilitator to help in the following ways:
- Helping you identify and clarify want you want through exercises, questioning, conversational exploration and goal setting, ensuring your precious time is spent where it really matters.
- Accelerating your success, through solid action plans, strategies and accountability
- Contrary to popular belief, the coach is not there to offer advice, but to help you find your own answers. After all, you know you yourself better than anyone, you may just not realise it yet!
IS COACHING RIGHT FOR ME?
Please check the list below and if you fit into any of these categories then coaching may well be what you are looking for.
- Looking for a better experience, in any walk of life
- Preparing for an important life event and need to stay focused
- So many ideas but no idea where to start
- In need of a change
- Lacking motivation
- Struggling to achieve goals
- Have no goals
- The want to just do more!
- Life is passing you by all to quickly
- Something is holding you back and you don’t know what
- The want to turn bad to good or good to great!
Please note: Coaching by it’s very nature is future focused so if you are dealing with any trauma or deep seated issues from the past, therapy or counselling may be better suited to your needs.
HOW IS COACHING CONDUCTED?
Coaching sessions are most commonly carried out on SKYPE making the process easy, efficient and do-able the world over! If this does not suit, the client can choose to call or, meetings in person can be arranged where appropriate – please drop me a line to discuss your needs. I am based in the Warsash area of Southampton.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THE CLIENT?
Coaching alone will not change your life, but the action YOU take can! Therefore it is expected that you will:
- Be committed to improving your future
- Prepare to be challenged
- Be prepared to take notes and be held accountable
- TAKE ACTION!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Flexible to your requirements