3A Montpelier Street
I offer bespoke coaching to help you exceed personal and professional goals. I live between Dubai and London. When I'm in London I work out of Omniya MediClinic in Knightsbridge. I also coach clients via Skype and it's just as effective.
I am an ICF accredited Life Coach and NLP Licensed Practitioner, trained by NLP's Cofounder himself, Richard Bandler and a member of ICF.
Complimenting my qualifications, are training programs from institutions such as Harvard Business School and GE, in Leadership and Influencing Skills, Emotional Intelligence and Negotiation Skills.
Substantiating my love for life coaching, I have featured in several publications writing about topical issues relating to wellness, including The Daily Express, Your Fitness Magazine and Prima Magazine.
As a life coach, I provide a unique package:
- An avid researcher in Social and Cognitive Psychology, I adopt many specialist techniques and tools based on core psychological principals to confidently push past emotional and mental barriers.
- My degree and professional background in communications and intergroup conflict, enable me to be an excellent listener and clear communicator, helping you to explore, disentangle and articulate your thoughts, fears and desires in confidence without feeling judged.
- Being of both Middle Eastern and European descent, and having worked between the UAE and the UK, I am fluent in Arabic and English and foster an open hearted, culturally sensitive and familiar approach - using humour and compassion to lighten the experience.
- I create practical ways for you to measure your progress and note the positive changes you're making.
- Using my intuition and curiosity (and a tad bit of facetiousness), I ask a lot of questions, probe and push buttons to dig deeper and unravel the raw and uninhibited truth of your thoughts and feelings.
- A true advocate of helping people find their balance and purpose, I will empower you to live a life that is true to you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- First Class, BA Honours in Communication, Authoring and Design from Coventry University.
- CTI’s Co-Active Coach Training Program, (accredited by The International Coach Federation).
- NLP Licensed Practitioner with Dr. Richard Bandler at Life Training
- GE Leadership Program
- GE Influencing Skills
- EuroMaTech – Developing Emotionally Intelligent Management and Leadership Strategies
- A member of the International Coach Federation.
- A member of Society for Psychological Social Issues
- A member of Social Psychology Network
In addition to:
Harvard Business School - Taking Marketing Digital, IIRME – CSR, EuroMaTech –Mastering Communication, Negotiation and Presentation Skills, Knowledge to Succeed - Effective Planning, IIRME – Brand Summit, HBusiness School - Taking Marketing Digital, Melcrum – Internal Communications
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Dissonance and identity conflict – Resolving the incongruence between different belief systems, to create a happier and more authentic existence.
- Values - Articulating and living by your values, to align your life with your moral compass and lead from what’s important to you.
- Sense of purpose - Identifying your purpose and the steps you need to take, to realise your highest potential and live a life of meaning.
- Confidence building – Using cognitive based techniques, to draw boundaries and replace negative thinking habits with positive affirming ones.
- Relationships – Understanding your respective needs and adopting specialist tools, to improve your communication and increase romantic longevity.
Desirability - I'll help you reconnect with your authentic sense of sexuality, seduction and charm, and bring out the spice and fire in you!
The price per one hour session is £100
If you book a package of 8 sessions, it will be reduced to £700
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Arabic and English|
9am to 8pm Sunday to Saturday.