Mark Wren INLPTA Cp, ABH Cht
Life & Small-business Coaching
Help in identifying goals, obstacles and challenges, and achieving, overcoming and meeting them.
- Fulfil a life-goal or ambition with regular coaching over an extended period of months or years.
- Set your business back on course; have someone to talk to; learn how to use a coaching culture
- Deal with a specific challenging issue which has arisen in life or business.
- Keep sharp - stay on top of things with a monthly coaching review.
- Overcome personal obstacles - anxiety, stress, confusion, ennui, depression.
- Provide personal development and discovery.
Training, qualifications & experience
Mark Wren INLPTA Cp, ABH CHt
- In depth experience of both personal and business worlds; a unique blend of tools including NLP, & hypnotherapy.
- Practising full and part-time for over 20 years.
- Over 30 years of business, corporate & SME experience as a technical analyst, architect and manager in parallel with part-time and full-time coaching. He's known for his innovative solutions to projects (including two patents), inspiring technical teams, spotting hidden impacts, and helping mould original business ideas into a simpler tangible form which can be explained consistently, easily and non-technically.
- Personal experience of many of life's ups and downs – emotional, relationship, family, financial and business. Has made a point of mixing warmly with all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds at all times in life.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Simply email or call to make an appointment, and negotiate a fee which you can afford and which values your work with me, typically around £30 per hour.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
One hour phone sessions in evenings, Monday to Wednesday. Occasional 90 minute face to face sessions at weekends in my consulting room at my home in Moretonhampstead, Devon.