Mark Wren INLPTA Cp, ABH Cht
Life & Executive Coaching, Mentoring & Hypnotherapy
Would it help to have:
- Someone to listen, and support you, in strict confidence
- Someone to help identify what your goals really are
- Someone to help you to find ideas and strategies to meet challenges and overcome obstacles
- Someone to help you find who you really are
- Regular or irregular, meetings or calls, as best meets your personal circumstances
- Targeting your specific needs
- Where appropriate, using techniques adapted for you, from a variety of sources - from simply talking through things, to spatial sorting, rehearsing, perspectives, trance, Gurdjieffian, and many more
- Know where you are, and where you are going
- Have a plan to get there
- Identify resources
- Know what the next steps are
- Do it
- Review - is it working; tweaking; are you there yet
Training, qualifications & experience
- Practising full and part-time for over 25 years
- Over 30 years of business, corporate & SME experience as a technical analyst, architect and manager in parallel with part-time and full-time coaching
- Over 60 years of life experience
Areas of coaching I deal with
Sessions are typically 2½ hours in person with a guide fee of £120; or 1¼ hours by phone with a guide fee of £60 - you are welcome to pay more, or to negotiate a discount if you need to.
Most coaching is by phone, with some meetings at my home/office in Moretonhampstead - it is comfortable and relaxed, with tea and coffee, and we are able to overrun as we need. There is also free parking in the street outside.
Hypnotherapy is always best in person.
We can arrange to talk by phone Monday to Thursday evenings, and in person Saturday mornings, and occasional Sunday mornings.
Moretonhampstead is 30 minutes drive (longer by bus) from Exeter, Newton Abbot or Okehampton.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
While my main source of revenue is as a technology contractor, coaching and mentoring opportunities continue as ever, evenings (by phone) and at weekends (face to face).