Mark Wilkinson (Wilkoach)
328 Redcatch Road
How many coaches does it take to...? :) Forgive yourself if you think that with all this choice, you first need coaching on how to choose a life coach. Want some friendly advice...
Firstly forgive yourself full stop. Accepting yourself and your life as it right now will help you to move forward.
Go with your gut instinct or whatever way you tune in to your body when making decisions and select three coaches whom most appeal to you, and arrange to meet them or at least speak to them over the phone for the free introduction they likely offer (as I do). Coaching is a partnership, and after you've satisifed yourself with the coach's services, testimonials, credentials etc the the most important thing is the chemistry between you and your coach and you'll only be sure it's right by meeting with them.
So what about me?
- I provide personal performance coaching tailored to private individuals who want to achieve a change in their life, usually a transition in their career, or their business but I coach clients on most topics including work-life balance, confidence, or self leadership for instance.
- In style I'm very intuitive, analytical and articulate and many clients have fed back that I've perfectly expressed a truth for them that's enabled them to make a sudden shift forward.
- I've a lot of success supporting people to overcome the many ways we self-sabotage ourselves and am a fan of Prof Steven Peters 'The Chimp Paradox', a book I recommend highly to my clients.
- I'm well qualified and experienced and when not coaching individuals I provide coaching, training and facilitation to organisations wishing to raise their employee engagement - which is what my website is orientated towards. It's virtually impossible to make a full-time living only as a life coach these days. As you can see, there are a lot of us!
I suspect that's more than enough for you right now. Check out the testimonials on my website, and get in touch if you'd like to arrange a free introductory meeting which can include a short coaching taster. It would be great to hear from you. Otherwise have fun choosing!
Training, qualifications & experience
Training & Qualifications
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching - The Coaching Academy
- Trained in Neuro-Linguisitic-Programming (NLP)
- Trained and experienced workshop facilitator
I've been coaching in a professional capacity since 2012. I set up the Coaching Network at the Environment Agency where I used to coach staff of all grades on any topic related to work. Typically it was how they could move forward in their career though topics also included how they could raise their confidence or perform, manage and lead themselves or their teams better. I also provided some team coaching and facilitation services. In November 2014 I created my business Wilkoach to which I'm now devoted full-time, having left the Environment Agency in March 2015.
I am passionate about life coaching and in spreading its benefits. In May 2013 I organised Bristol's first Our People's Coach flash mob coaching event and am a co-ordinator of the Bristol & Bath Coaching Group (BBCG), the largest group of professional and aspiring coaches meeting regularly in the South West. I have been guest life coach on Bristol's Ujima Urban Radio.
In terms of business experience I played a major part in developing our team and service at the Environment Agency and former chair of Community Foster Care an award winning social enterprise. I have a lot of experience working with the third sector in a partnerships and funding capacity. Non-vocationally, I'm passionate about the outdoors and leading a healthy lifestyle. I am therefore only too happy to conduct coaching outside, as opposed to inside or via Skype, as you may prefer.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
You'll find my rates flexible and competitive.
For further information about my services feel free to contact me for an informal chat about your needs and how I may be able to help you.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|