01756 791270 / 07876 351257
My work is designed to help a client achieve personal success
I began coaching in 2009, in the public sector. Prior to becoming a coach I had over 30 years experience in the NHS, interpreting strategy in practical, organisational settings, developing teams, and working with the C.E.O.s and Board members. Through coaching I have helped individual members at different levels, with personal development and career advancement. I am also an experienced clinician, with in-depth experience with children and families. I am passionate about the development of young people,and I believe we all have to provide them with equal opportunities to reach their potential, any enquiries regarding coaching for young people are most welcome too.
I offer individual face to face coaching in my home, my work also takes me to London ,and Manchester. Additionally ,training in counselling has taught me that in a safe and confidential environment, through active listening, gentle probing,and by challenging, and refining, the creative process of coaching supports a client as they maximise their personal and professional potential
At work do you have an ambition you want to achieve-but you are not making it happen
-Do you have ability but lack confidence or leadership skills.
-Do you struggle with motivation and feel bored or unfulfilled
-Are you young and trying to get your career off the ground: or older and facing redundancy , retirement or change
- Do you have an action plan?
Winners in sports, arts and business all have mentors who help them succeed in their fields-by breaking down their endeavour into answerable questions and practical tasks
Work focused coaching can help You
- decide what is important to you-your values and your goals
- identify your potential your strengths- your best self
- help you find insight, confidence and leadership- your voice
- to create a road map which takes you from now to your best future
- improve style and social skills
- support CV writing , compiling effective personal statements and preparing for interviews
- bring your passions to life and experience Success
Is your life unbalanced and stressful?
-Are you experiencing conflict and need help to address or resolve it successfully?
-Do you struggle with intimacy or dating?
-Are you finding parenting or supporting older parents difficult
-Do you find it hard to express yourself confidently and clearly?
Do you find hard to be yourself?
Relationship coaching is a powerful partnership between the client the expert in their life and the coach the guide in exploring motivations and re-focusing energy
- identify the background and causes of the life situations you find yourself in
- challenge the potential of yourselves and those situations
- refine life skills and strategies to achieve clear communication
- focus on strength and balance in personal life choices
- address issues and conflicts, with a focus on resolution
- find strategies for managing what cannot be changed or resolved
- manage communication and relationships in a positive and confident way
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Coach - Part 1 Diploma in Coaching March 2009 .Coaching Development. International Coaching Federation
- Certificate in Counselling Skills ad Attitudes
- Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Recently completed first year of a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychotherapy Theory and Practice
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Occupational Learning
- Certificate in Fashion and Design
- Registered General Nurse and Health Visitor
Please see LinkedIn for additional information
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
How I can help you get a job
If you are looking for support and guidance on how to be more confident when applying for a job I can help. With me you can practice and perfect your technique in preparation for your interview. I can help you develop your skills and confidence in personal presentation and impact, as well as every aspect of job interview process.
It is worth remembering that employers want employees with academic and or technical and practical qualifications, but equally important are social intelligence skills, by that I mean the ability to get along well with others and to get them to cooperate with you.
I can help you to be socially smart too!
I offer a initial 30 minute free telephone consultation.
Fees and any travel costs will be discussed in our initial telephone call. I will provide you with a full written quotation,and a contract to be signed by both parties.
I offer email and brief telephone stand-by support between sessions gratis.
Sessions can be booked individually or as a series of sessions. .
Please contact me to discuss your particular requirements.
"Marie coached me during a time of transition. She is inspirational." D.Halstead London
"Marie is an excellent listener, and asks the right questions. Gently probing me and helping me make connections ,and gain insight into what motivates me and drives me. She is empathetic and caring, both critical in developing trust and being open" H Cylwick London
"Marie is a brilliant coach- she mixes a therapeutic approach with input that advances your abilities and skills in business. She has many years experience in helping ambitious people achieve their dreams." E Jones. London
I found Marie’s coaching style really helpful – calm, reassuring, positive and patient. The sessions exceeded my expectations – the objectives and tasks/readings really helped me to progress and Marie was professional at all times. I feel that she always considered her comments carefully. I feel much more positive since undertaking the coaching sessions. I feel that I have more ‘control’ over my life and I have a clearer direction for my future. CL North Yorkshire
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
My hours are flexible. I will see clients during the evening and over weekends. My sessions are usually for one hour however if clients wish to have two hour sessions I will oblige.