07827 932138 / 07827 932138
here is your focus?
- Do you know what you really, really want?
- What is your positive, long-term future vision?
- Do you leap out of bed in the morning excited to start your day or
- Are you creating more of what you DON'T want rather than more of what you want?
- If so... What do you do when you hear yourself SOS?
I went through a difficult time a couple of years ago and I set Intentions. I found it hard to have clear Intentions as there were so many changes going on in my life I was unsure where to begin. So, I took baby steps. I felt vulnerable and overwhelmed and decided to trust that the Universe, God, a higher source was guiding me and that something far bigger than me was going to come out of it, as I was unable to believe I was going through all this change for nothing!
Here's the steps I take when I hear me SOS:
- Stop! Breathe and ask What am I focusing on?
- Opposite. What do I want instead?
- Shift. Focus on what I want!
You can do the above in your head or put pen to paper:
- Download and use my Master Your Mindset Shift process to FLIP your focus from what you DON'T want to what you want.
- I believe we get what we focus our attention and energy on. So, once you're crystal clear on what you want, download and write a Mastery Mindset Focus to read, focus on what you want, get into the feeling place, feel good and and fire your imagination.
Why write it down? The fascinating study conducted on the 1979 Harvard MBA program where the 3% who had written goals were earning, on average ten years later, ten times more than the remaining 97%, 13% of whom had unwritten goals and 87% no goals!
Realising the power of the written word and focus. Give what you want more attention, energy and focus by becoming an evidence seeker that what you want and what makes you feel good is starting to show up in your life. Write it down in a daily journal and put more attention, energy and focus on what you want.
Guess what happens? As we get what we put our attention, focus on energy on, we'll start to receive more to feel successful and happy about.
Be flexible on the journey and see failure as feedback, as a learing curve by asking: What can I learn?
Then. TAKE INSPIRED ACTION!
All the processes and instructions can be downloaded FREE at www.corrcoaching.com
Please call, text 07827 932 138 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
I’d love to hear from you!
Training, qualifications & experience
Madeline is a Weight Management and Transformational Coach, Business Strategist, Mentor, UK Sponsor, Workshop Facilitator and Author.
Having pursued a career in business for over thirty years, Madeline decided to follow her lifelong passion for self-improvement. Madeline joined The Coaching Academy as a Protégé Student, providing her with lifetime access to all their training programmes. Madeline is now a qualified Coach and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programmer) Practitioner.
Having a broken ankle a couple of years ago, being laid up on the sofa, inactive, unable to walk her gorgeous dog Lil and prepare healthy foods, Madeline ate anything and everything and piled on over 28 pounds.
Madeline has since created her ideal body and in the process, a thriving business. Using the same tools and techniques, Madeline has coached countless clients to let go of unwanted weight, create empowering habits and make long term change to maintain the body they've worked to achieve as well as Sponsor and Mentor them to create their own business.
Using the same coaching tools and techniques and business knowledge, Madeline now supports her clients bridge the gap between where they are now and where they want to be and create a successful business.
Call | Text +44 7827 932 138 or email email@example.com regarding Weight Management, Mindset or Business Coaching; Training, Public Speaking or anything else.
I'd love to hear from you!
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
As well as coaching I am a Weight Management Coach, with a licence to sell Cambridge Weight Plan products.
Photos & videos
- Ongoing - Attract Anyone or Anything Using The Law of Attraction
- Ongoing - Living The 7 Essential Laws: 5 Week Coaching Program
- Ongoing - The NEW Rules of Dating Workshop: successfully single event
- Ongoing - FREE Attract THE ONE One-hour Online Teleclass
- Ongoing - The NEW Rules of Dating: Reading, Berkshire 2nd November 0.30am
For pricing information please either call or text 07827 932 138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|