Louise Rickard - LONE PINE
0796 423 9211
I offer coaching for personal and professional development.
I coach for organisations and privately on all sorts of issues to do with life and work:
- Executive and business coaching
- Life coaching
- Career coaching
- Family and kids
WHERE I WORK
I coach in person across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, London, and Cardiff / South Wales, and via phone, facetime or skype just about anywhere!
I use Skype and face-time a lot for coaching, because it avoids the extra travel time and expense for clients: Clients can also chop and change between face to face and skype/phone to fit their diary and sessions can be changed up to 36h beforehand. Everyone is different and I offer flexible coaching to recognize that.
HOW I WORK:
I am pragmatic and results orientated and help you understand your strengths, your impact on others, and how you can use this information within your everyday working life.
Clients sign up for a number of sessions per month- just like a gym membership. Everyone is different -so my aim is to provide a range of options so that you can choose what will best suit you and your issue.
The booking system is online and automatic - and you pay online using STRIPE - so its very simple to use- you can book, pay and even cancel or reschedule online at the click of a button.
If you are unsure whether coaching is right for you just now, or just want to talk over your issue I am happy to speak with you.
TESTIMONIALS FROM MY COACHEES
- - The entire experience has been enlightening and I wish to thank you for your time and the help you provided. London 2014
- - Thank you very much for the best 45 min coaching of my life! Merry Christmas, London December 2014
- - Just writing to thank you again ... and to let you know that I got the job! They decided unusually fast, reaching a decision less than an hour after the last of the five candidates were interviewed. London 2015
- Dear Dr Rickard, I have succeeded in finding a job and life has become rather hectic rather quickly. Thank you for all your help, and all the best for the future (Oxford 2016)
- Hi Louise, Thanks for Saturday, I found it very helpful. I'll be working through the communications side first, eg STAR. Thanks for the resources attached. (Oxford 2016)
Make a booking here: https://lonepinecoaching-bookings.acuityscheduling.com
Training, qualifications & experience
I qualified as a coach in 2007, training under Colin Brett and Phil Brew at Coaching Development, and i have been coaching as LonePine since then both in the UK and abroad.
I am a member of the Association for Coaching and engaged in continuous professional development and ongoing supervision.
I adhere to the Association for Coaching's code of ethics
I am DBS cleared and used to working with small people
If you come outdoors with me am a qualified outdoor educator and trained in wilderness first aid.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
If you would like coaching, or just want to make contact to explore if this is for you- please contact me on 0796 4239211, via the email link below or make a booking here: https://lonepinecoaching-bookings.acuityscheduling.com/.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||No|
|Other languages:||Swedish, Danish, French|
Make a booking here: https://lonepinecoaching-bookings.acuityscheduling.com/