Louise is a transformational wellbeing coach and a teacher of mindfulness. Louise has a background as a massage therapist and is a registered Occupational Therapist with a career that has focused on self-management, behaviour change and confidence
Louise is based in West London and regularly spend time in the home counties.
Available in person or via Skype or Telephone.
1:1 coaching packages
- Breathe away the stress - release your self from overwhelm, create balance and flow in your life
- Grow your confidence - Reframe your life!
- Life transformation - Whole life overview!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching (Animas school of coaching)
- Bsc Occupational Therapy
- NVQ level 2 and 3 in beauty therapy including sweddish massage, aromatherapy, Indian head massage
- Teacher training level 1 Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR) - studied with Sarah Silverton at Bangor University centre for mindfulness.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Packages are individually priced - please get in contact for details!
Please get in contact for a **FREE** 30 minute discovery call
Other ways of working with Louise:
- Wellbeing with Louise –home retreats
A holistic introduction to self-care for yourself and your friends or family - a new kind of ‘pamper party’.
- Liberate your space!– come home to your sanctuary – only items that you love stay!!! Cleanse your environment to free your space and your mind!
- Mindfulness – evidenced based 8 week mindfulness based stress reduction course - In person or Skype x8 sessions either 1:1 or in a group
- Massage the mindful way - this is a home based service for London and the home counties
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|