Life-changing Conversations: Are you looking to turn your life around or transform a difficult situation at in your personal life or at work? Are you stuck in your career and wanting to shift up a gear or move on to new and better things? Are you searching for more meaning and fulfillment but don't know which way to turn?
Coaching - A different kind of conversation
Sometimes friends and family are too close to have the kind of conversations you might need to help you make a change. Our 1-1 confidential sessions will give you a fantastic opportunity to explore possibilities and to dare to think beyond your current limits. You will discover more about yourself, what you really want and what you could do to move forward. If you truly want to make lasting changes in your life and work, then I would love to support and accompany you.
A bit about me - A Confidante you can trust
I learned my craft long before coaching became a professional industry. Sometimes I think the term 'coaching' is unhelpful because it brings up images of out-dated sports coaching approaches which assume that the coach knows best and should tell you what to do. As an organisational leader I discovered that a facilitating approach was far more effective in supporting and developing the people around me; helping them to grow resourcefulness and resilience AND to get their jobs done well in ways that left them feeling proud of their accomplishments. My teams flourished. Through these experiences I have come to believe utterly in the capacity of all of us as human beings to rise up to the challenges that life delivers us; AND I believe that we can benefit from skilled support to help us grow into our full potential. As adults we rarely get this kind of attention - yet when we do, it can simply transform our lives forever. I believe that working 1-1 with someone we truly trust who is totally 'for' us, can be one of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves.
I have a deep passion for making a life-changing difference to other people. Through my own life experiences, professional practice and academic research, I have discovered unique, highly effective ways of working which I pass on to clients and teach to other professional coaches. What I do is anchored in my credentials as a Master Accredited Coach and as a supervisor of other coaches. I have several thousand hours of successful coaching spanning some 25+ years. I have worked with people from all walks of life in local to global organisations in every sector and at every level. So, if you want someone with a depth and breadth of expertise covering many issues and diverse contexts - organisational change, leadership, career/ redundancy, performance, sport, creative arts/music, conflict, teams, bullying - then do contact me for an initial conversation.
For recommendations on LinkedIN: http://ow.ly/s9cuK or testimonials on my website at www.potent6.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a:
- Doctoral researcher (Centre for Systems Studies, Hull University Business School)
- Fellow of the RSA
- Master Practitioner Coach (International Institute for Coaching and Mentoring)
- Supervisor (of Coaches and practitioners in the helping professions - CSTD London)
- MBA (distinction) (Sheffield Business School)
- BA Hons - Biology and Recreation Management (York St John University)
- Certified Practitioner and Associate with the Human Systems Dynamics Institute (HSDI)
- NLP Practitioner
- Licensed practitioner of Torbert's Leadership Development Profile
- Licensed practitioner Barrett Values Centre's Cultural Transformation Tool
- Member - Association of Coach Supervisors
- Member - Association for Coaching (AC)
- Member - European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Various locations: London, Claygate, Surrey, Hull, Edinburgh and also sessions run on skype
Arts/ music/ creative industries
Team coaching - organisations
Team coaching - Sports e.g. representative squads
'Writing from Within' workshops
Human Systems Dynamics
Supervisor of practitioners in the helping professions
Personal change rarely happens overnight. In my experience it takes around 6 months for important shifts to embed. It is for this reason I advise new clients to sign up to the SIXERS block to begin this process. As a starting point, I recommend four sessions of 1.5 - 2 hours per session on a monthly basis.
FEES: payable by BACS in advance
Individuals personally investing in themselves: special rates
- SINGLE SESSIONS (1.5hrs) - @ £110/hr (ie £165 for 1.5hrs)
- SIXERS Block - six hours @ £595
- Breakthrough Intensive - 1 day (6 hours face-to-face) PLUS a SIXERS Block (face-to-face + skype) @ £995
Organisations investing in their people: Fees depend on sector (corporate, public and third sector) and client seniority - fees below are a starting point for discussion
- Executive/ Leadership Coaching - those in ExCo positions, minimum of six 2-hour sessions over 6 months (£3,000)
- Performance Coaching - High Potential; Senior and aspiring managers and those facing challenging times, six 2-hour sessions over 6 months (£2,000)
- Team Coaching - in organisations or with regional/national sports representative squads, twelve 3-hour sessions over 12 months) (£6,000)
Surrey: Sessions locally in quiet cafes in and around Claygate, Esher, Surbiton by arrangement. Private location on Friday or Saturday is available at an additional charge of £15/hr
London: Locations in and around Victoria, Waterloo, Covent Garden, Kings Cross, Southbank
Edinburgh: limited opportunities over next 2 years - once a month in my Cabin in the garden. It is a beautiful space within 5 minutes walk from the No 26, 15 and 21 bus routes in Edinburgh. Easy on-street, free parking for those who drive.
Hull: Sessions at Hull University (Cottingham Road) in private rooms by arrangement or in nearby cafes
Weekend and evening appointments available on request.
I have many testimonials on LinkedIN - please follow this link:
http://ow.ly/s9cuK or have a browse on my website.
In addition to coaching, Louie :
- is an accomplished facilitator and Systemic Organisational Development consultant specialising in human systems, Leadership Development, change programmes, performance management and emotional intelligence. Her breakthrough development framework (the Potent 6 Constellation) is the focus of her Doctoral research and is used to support the transformation of individuals, teams, organisations and self-organising groups
- runs training workshops for people wanting to 'Turn their lives around'. These focus on developing adaptive capacity and emotional mastery (x 1 day + optional 6 coaching sessions)
- supervises other coaches and runs Coach CPD training for experienced coaches: 'Embracing complexity' (x1 day); and 'Systemic coaching using the Potent 6 Constellation' (x3 days)
- works with sports teams, representative sports squads and sports governing bodies to build and leverage performance and system(community)-wide adaptive capacity
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Daytime + Evenings and weekends on request