Life-changing Coaching Conversations: Are you looking to turn your life around or transform a difficult situation at in your personal life or at work? Are you stuck in your career and wanting to shift up a gear or move on to new and better things? Are you searching for more meaning and fulfillment but don't know which way to turn? Are you overwhelmed by the enormity of your current life challenges?
Coaching - A different kind of conversation
Sometimes friends and family are too close to have the kind of conversations you might need to help you make a change. Our 1-1 confidential sessions will give you a fantastic opportunity to explore possibilities and to dare to think beyond your current limits. You will discover more about yourself, what affects you and what you really want. If you are truly ready to make lasting changes, then I would love to support and accompany you.
A bit about me - A Confidante you can trust
I learned my craft long before coaching became a professional industry. Sometimes I think the term 'coaching' is unhelpful because it brings up images of out-dated sports coaching approaches which assume that the coach knows best and that you should set specific goals. As an organisational leader I discovered that a facilitating approach was far more effective in supporting and developing the people around me; helping them to grow resourcefulness and resilience AND to get their jobs done well in ways that left them feeling proud of their accomplishments. My teams flourished. Through these experiences I have come to believe utterly in the capacity of all of us as human beings to rise up to the challenges that life delivers us; AND I believe that we can benefit from skilled support to help us grow into our full potential. As adults we rarely get this kind of attention - yet when we do, it can simply transform our lives forever. Working with someone we truly trust who is totally 'for' us, can be one of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves.
A unique approach - the P6 Constellation equipping you for life
I have a deep passion for resourcing life-changing capacities in others. This has grown through my own personal experiences, professional practice and academic research. Over some 30+ years I developed a unique, highly effective way of coaching others - using a framework called the P6 Constellation. I use this with coaching clients and I train and supervise other professional coaches to use it on themselves and with their own clients. In working with me, you will begin to grasp the basics and will find yourself developing greater and greater capacity to navigate more easily through life.
My practice is anchored in my credentials as a Master Accredited Coach and Coach Supervisor. I have several thousand hours of successful coaching spanning some 25+ years. I have worked with people from different cultures and all walks of life in local to global organisations in every sector and at every level. So, if you want someone with a depth and breadth of expertise covering many issues and diverse contexts - organisational change, leadership, career/ redundancy, performance, sport, creative arts/music, conflict, teams, bullying - then do contact me for an initial conversation. We will very quickly work out if we are a good fit for each other!
For recommendations on LinkedIN: http://ow.ly/s9cuK or testimonials on my website at www.potent6.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a:
- Doctoral researcher (Centre for Systems Studies, Hull University Business School)
- Fellow of the RSA
- Master Practitioner Coach (International Institute for Coaching and Mentoring)
- Supervisor (of Coaches and practitioners in the helping professions - CSTD London)
- MBA (distinction) (Sheffield Business School)
- BA Hons - Biology and Recreation Management (York St John University)
- Certified Practitioner and Associate with the Human Systems Dynamics Institute (HSDI)
- NLP Practitioner
- Licensed practitioner of Torbert's Leadership Development Profile
- Licensed practitioner Barrett Values Centre's Cultural Transformation Tool
- Member - Association of Coach Supervisors
- Member - Association for Coaching (AC)
- Member - European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Other opportunities available:
- Workshop series: The Power of Words (1-day); The Power of Presence-in-action (4-day); The Power of Presence-in-action in Schools (2-day); The Power of Presence-in-action in Nursing (1-day); The Power of Presence-in-action in Parenting (1-day) et al.
- Board/ executive team facilitation - navigating a volatile, unpredictable, complex, ambiguous (VUCA) world
- Strategic, systemic leadership in a VUCA world
- Organisational Development consultant - Change management, Performance management
- Coach supervision - individuals and groups
- Coach training: Embracing complexity (1-day); The Power of Presence-in-action (1+3-days)
- Facilitation skills training
- Designing and delivering effective stakeholder participation/engagement projects
- Arts/ music/ creatives - R.A.D.I.C.A.A.L. Expression: transforming stories, transforming lives
- Sports coaches, teams, representative squads and governing bodies to leverage capacity and performance
Personal change takes around 6 months for important shifts to embed. For this reason I advise new clients to sign up to the SIXERS Coaching (6 hours) to begin this process. I recommend we spread these six hours over four sessions of 1.5hrs on a monthly basis.
FEES: payable by BACS in advance
Individuals personally investing in themselves: special rates
- SIXERS Coaching @ £600
- SINGLE-session Coaching @ £120/hr (i.e. £180 for 1.5hrs)
- Emotional Mastery: breakthrough intensive (1-day face-to-face) PLUS SIXERS Coaching (face-to-face or skype) @ £1,200
Organisation-sponsored: Fees depend on sector (corporate, public and third sector) and client seniority - examples below are a starting point for discussion
- Executive/Leadership Coaching - public sector ExCo positions, minimum six 2-hour sessions over 6 months (£3,000)
- Performance Coaching - public sector high potential, aspiring managers and those facing challenging times, six 2-hour sessions over 6 months (£2,000)
- Team Coaching - in organisations or with regional/national sports representative squads, twelve 3-hour sessions over 12 months) (£6,000)
Surrey: Sessions locally in quiet cafes in and around Claygate, Esher, Surbiton by arrangement. Private location on Friday or Saturday is available at an additional charge of £15/hr
London: Locations in and around Victoria, Waterloo, Covent Garden, Kings Cross, RSA, Southbank
Edinburgh: in my Cabin in the garden. It is a beautiful space with free, easy on-street parking for those who drive and within 5 minutes walk from the No 26, 15 and 21 bus routes in Edinburgh
Weekend and evening appointments available on request
I have many testimonials on LinkedIN - please follow this link:
http://ow.ly/s9cuK or have a browse on my website
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Daytime + Evenings and weekends on request