Lisa Russell - New Shoots Coaching
Create the life YOU were meant to live. With warm, powerful and inspirational coaching from New Shoots Coaching you can design a life that is a perfect fit for YOU.
My name is Lisa Russell, and I'm an ICF-accredited coach. I work with people from all walks of life to help them realign their lives to their core values, leaving them happier, healthier, more balanced, and fulfilled.
- Are you stuck in a job you hate?
- Do you feel resentful and frustrated?
- Do you dream of running your own business or escaping the rat race?
- Are you feeling like a round peg being squashed into a square hole?
- Are you feeling lost about what you want to do and where you want to go next?
- Are you stressed and overwhelmed?
- Have you forgotten who you really are, or can't recognise the person you've become?
- Are you struggling to find your passion?
- Have you put aside your dreams in life?
- Are you thinking 'is this it for me?'
I will work together with you to discover what you really want, how you are going to create that within your life and how you are going to get there. We'll be a team. And along the way we'll laugh, we'll cry, we'll learn about what it is to be you, and how you want your life to change. I'll be your cheerleader, your companion and your guide on this incredible journey. You'll learn that it is possible to create and live a life you love, that resonates powerfully with you, and that allows you to shine. You'll come to know, deeply, that you don't have to settle for anything less. Live your awesome!
I offer a free initial consultation, and there's no obligation to sign up. And what's more I respect your space and your privacy to come to a decision that's right for you. So, you won't get any pushy 'sales speak'.
Training, qualifications & experience
Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice
Licensed Firework™ career change coach
Editorial project manager with Careershifters
6 years' experience in training and development
Master's and Bachelor's degrees.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Career change coaching specialist
- Finding your passion
- Understanding and aligning with your core, your authentic and unique self
- Reclaiming a life that is more in tune with you
- Unlocking creativity
- Stress management
See website for details:
On a personal level I am perceptive, insightful, sensitive and empathetic. I thrive on creating warm and nurturing relationships with clients, where your 'new shoots' can really grow! I have the greatest respect for each of my clients and understand the great privilege of being able to observe and contribute to people’s most personal learning journeys. We will work in partnership; I am committed to your personal transformation, your being true to yourself, your reaching your full potential and your creation of a life that resonates powerfully with who you really are.
Here's what some people have had to say about my coaching:
- “Lisa was really warm and supportive during our sessions- she helped me see that I could create a plan to achieve specific career goals that I aspire to. I felt inspired and optimistic- I never expected coaching to be so uplifting! Lisa has good insight and instinct and is very personable and easy to work with. I enjoyed our sessions and feel they added real value to my life – I would recommend Lisa to friends, family and colleagues.” Nathalie, 31
- “Lisa is very empathic and gentle as a coach and I feel that her systemic style of coaching has helped me to give more structure to what I want to achieve as I clarified my thoughts / ideas and changed them into actions.” Catherine, 38.
- “Working with Lisa has been a real privilege, her warmth, openness and non-judgmental approach to coaching makes you feel relaxed and at ease instantly. Lisa has really helped me see positive ways of thinking about goals and situations so that I can move past any road blocks I have encountered – the fact that she is also a lovely, friendly person make her a pleasure to work with.” Leanne, 34.
Find out more about me and the way I work by visiting my website at www.newshootscoaching.com. You can also follow me on Twitter @NewShootsCoach or find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/newshootscoaching
I am accredited with the ICF, having pursued in-depth and rigorous training from ICF-approved training provider Full Circle Development Consultancy. I am a member of the ICF and abide by its high professional standards and code of ethics.
If you should feel I am not the right coach for you, I wish you every success in your continued search and your coaching journey! I would only advise you to be careful of the many people purporting to be ‘coaches’ who have had little or no formal training. Your life is precious; ensure you place your hopes and dreams with someone qualified. Ask to see evidence of training if possible.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|