Lisa LaRue - CareerWorx
1 Hampshire Terrace
020 3286 4026
Qualified Career & Life Coach with over 18 years' experience.
Coaching involves focusing on your goals and helping you identify the action you need to take to achieve them.
In our first session we'll discuss your needs and identify goals, laying the foundation for our work together. I don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach, I tailor my approach to suit you and your individual needs.
After considering your options, we'll work together as you make decisions about your future resulting in short, medium and long-term goals. You'll learn practical strategies for moving toward your goals, and ways to overcome any barriers or obstacles you may face.
The coaching relationship is a highly dynamic one where your coach encourages you to gain and maintain momentum, gently challenging you when required. You'll be encouraged to set tasks, identify resources and measure your progress. Regular evaluation of your progress is vital to ensuring you're on track and achieving your goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
Some of the formal qualifications I have gained during my career include:
- Master of Career Development
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Bachelor of Social Science (Human Services & Counselling)
- Diploma of Career Guidance
- Diploma in Management
- Level 3 Award in Education & Training
- Diploma of Community Services (Employment/Counselling)
I have also completed short courses in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), neuro linguistic programming (NLP), solution focused brief therapy (SFBT) and narrative therapy.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Career coaching
- CVs, cover letters and interview coaching
- Employee coaching
- Career development coaching
- Executive coaching
- Workplace coaching
- Personal effectiveness coaching
- Pre-retirement coaching
- Semi-retirement coaching
- Expatriate coaching
- International deployment coaching
- Global mobility coaching
Fees start at £60 for one hour coaching sessions.
- Full Member of the Association for Coaching
- Registered Career Development Professional (RCDP) with the Career Development Institute
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Weekdays 9am to 5pm and other times by appointment