Lisa Bardell BSc (Hons) Psych, Dip NLP Coach Clin Hyp, NLP Master Coach
2 Victoria Avenue
9 West Street
07977121260 / 07977121260
Lisa Bardell Coaching Ltd - BSc ( Hons ) Psychology, Dip NLP Coach Clin Hyp, NLP Master
*FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATIONS*
*LONDON & CHESHIRE OFFICES
*LONDON OFFICE OPPOSITE LIVERPOOL STREET STATION* Excellent for transport links
Welcome to my profile....Following an academic background in Psychology and 16 years experience in both the corporate and creative world of Business at Senior Director level, I re-designed my own life to follow my passion for Psychology and re-trained to become a full time accredited Coach & Therapist.
I now work with both Private & Corporate clients to help them transform their thinking, and ultimately to change any area of their lives or personal performance where they feel stuck, unfulfilled or simply not reaching their potential. A FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION is an excellent way to establish HOW I can help you, and if I'm the right coach for you. Mail on INFO@LISABARDELLCOACHING.CO.UK
I help clients who are at every stage, whether they want performance fine-tuning OR a complete life overhaul.
My approach brings together a bespoke and unique combination of tools, and my style combines both the art and the science of really effective coaching to create enjoyable sessions, and to deliver consistent client results which generate compelling testimonials -
* NLP ( Master Coach )
* Life Coaching ( Diploma Distinction )
* Hypnotherapy ( Clinical Diploma )
* Creator of the SHINE Meditation & Coaching Program
* EFT ( Advanced Therapist )
With these powerful modalities, we work to make change at the subconscious level, in order that it is deep and lasting. It really is possible to 're-wire' your brain in a way that can revolutionise your thinking, mindset, emotional landscape and your personal performance.
Since setting up my Coaching Practices, my client results have lead to great word of mouth recommendations, and two thriving practices which I'm passionate about and very proud of too. I thrive on working with a broad cross section of clients with a wonderful variety of concerns and personal projects....from CEO's, actors, writers, doctors, lawyers, healthcare professionals and teachers, to busy mums, retired grandparents, students and teenagers.
Your results and satisfaction are my top priority. My professional training together with my love for this work, with just the right sprinkling of good humour, make the process as seamless and organic as possible. Here are some areas I commonly work with clients to improve and resolve:
* CAREER - Leadership | Impactful Interviews | Effective Relationships | Stress Management | Burn-out | Change of Direction
* PERSONAL PERFORMANCE - Anxiety | Self-Esteem | Confidence | Restorative Sleep | Weight Loss | Disordered Eating | Energy | Motivation | Decision Making | Changing Habits
* MINDSET - Unlocking Creativity | Stage Performance | Sports Performance | Musician Performance | Motivation | Lifestyle Choices
* RELATIONSHIPS - Communication | Self-Esteem | Body Image | Breaking Patterns
If you have any questions, please feel comfortable to ask....
Mobile - +44 (0) 7977 121260
Website - lisabardellcoaching.co.uk
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook - facebook.com/LisaBardellCoaching
Facebook - facebook.com/MindCalmCoach
Twitter - twitter.com/LisaBCoaching
Google+ - google.com/+LisaBardell
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc ( Hons ) Psychology - University of London
- Clinical Masters Diploma in NLP, Coaching & Hypnotherapy - Phil Parker Training Institute London
- Advanced EFT Practitioner - Professor Anthony Stewart, AAMET
- Accredited Mind Calm Meditation Coach & Coach Trainer - Sandy C. Newbigging - The Calm Academy
- Author of 'Shine Brighter - 7 Easy Steps to Less Stress and More Success'
- Creator of the statistically validated SHINE Meditation & Coaching Program - tried and tested results through a 6 week Standardised Trial Protocol
During my Psychology degree I specialised in Clinical Psychology, with a particular interest in Eating Disorders, Weight Issues and Body Dysmorphia. I'm still passionate about these areas today.
I decided not to become a Therapist in my twenties, because I felt it was important to get more life, career and relationship experience under my belt before I started working with others.
I enjoyed a dynamic 16 year business career in the creative and corporate world of fashion, at executive level for the final 6 years, and that really taught me a lot about performing, delivering, and the demands of relationships. It was in this executive environment where I was first trained in Coaching, and it totally reignited my passion for Psychology, and fuelled my decision to re-train to become a full time Coach and Therapist.
I trained personally with Phil Parker, a multi best selling author, NLP Coaching Master Trainer, Speaker and Personal Development Expert. I chose his course for its unique advanced and cutting edge content, its's full Clinical Diploma status, and it's extensive hours of requisite tutor supervised Clinical Practice to ensure Clinical Excellence in Practitioners. I achieved a distinction on qualification, followed by a Master Practioner award after a further year of study.
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Personal development
- Redundancy coaching
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Modern Meditation for Mindset Mastery & High Performance
Weight & Eating Issues
Health & Wellbeing
Photos & videos
Coaching Programme prices available on request or during a FREE 30 minute consultation or via my website page
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|